TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Closer: Archive through July 09, 2012 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
We don't have a thread for this? Amazing. I have been meaning to come in and say that I am really enjoying the start of the season re-runs that are showing during the day on TNT. It is so fun to see how her staff didn't like her at first and all the crazy initial shows.

I am really interested in the final episodes coming in July.

Thank Yew.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
There was one but it's gone. Can't wait for the final 6 episodes. I am going to go through withdrawals when this ends. I know there will be a spin-off but still - I will miss it!

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 4:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm so sad that there are only six episodes left. But I am glad to know that most of the cast will be continuing on in the Major Crimes unit, so I think in August that may help with the withdrawals.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Just rewatched one of my favorite episodes where it begins with Provenza and Flynn dropping a casket at a funeral and an extra 'body' falls out. God I love this show - Can't wait for Monday!

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I'm going to miss this show also. I hope Major Crimes can walk in the footsteps of The Closer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I watch the reruns every day on TNT and they make me laugh out loud just about every day.

I am looking forward to Monday as well.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 06, 2012 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was looking up Major Crimes and the only characters I see from The Closer are Raydor and Buzz and Buzz is only in 2 episodes. They're going to have big shoes to fill but I trust that TNT will have a cast and writers up to the challenge.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I saw an article somewhere and it showed more of the cast being on major crimes.

in fact, I remember thinking that only 2 from the precinct werent in that pic and one of them would prolly turn out to be the mole.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Kyra is going to be on Portland's early morning show on Monday. I've set my DVR.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Pamy ~ I hope you're right! I was checking on imbd.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling I know who the mole is now and I am not going to be happy if I am right.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Yeah ~ Lazylu ~ I had figured for the last season or two that it would be that person. I don't even have to ask you if we're thinking of the same person.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn it you guys, I forgot about the mole. I don't have a clue, any hints?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I bet we are thinking of the same person. I kept telling my husband, I bet that is who it is. I don't want to say anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I now you guys have me thinking, LOL. And I am sort of going down the different guys - Can't be provensa, he wouldn't jeopardize his job, he is adamanent not to retire because of his ex-wife getting part of his retirement.

It sure doesn't seem like any of the other guys, and the only person who I think is really against brenda is commander taylor and the lady IA cop, why can't I think of her name. And they both seem so obivous to me that I don't think they are the one.

But if I have to guess I would rather it be Taylor since he doesn't like Brenda and and I like all the other characters.

Lets see - Sanchez, Tao, Gabriel, Flynn, is that right? Am I missing anyone?

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
just my thoughts no real spoiler
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Gabriel was against her dropping that kid off from the start, I had him for the mole all along. which is sad since he was the only one that was nice to her from her first day on job. I figure Taylor is too obvious.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm, that is a good theory as well. I hope you are not correct, LOL, I want them to think that we think Taylor is too obvious so they make it him, hahahahaha.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2012 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My exact thoughts for the last season or two, Pamy. I think it's what will break Brenda's heart and why she will leave. It will break mine to watch it happen.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
say it aint so Pamy...it would be awful if it were Gabriel but then again if it is anyone from Brenda's team it would be terrible, it just can't be one of them....

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Read a blurb in the Sunday paper where they say people will be happy with the direction that Brenda heads in.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I can't believe there are only six more episodes and then no more Brenda Leigh.

And from what I've heard, pretty much everyone from Major Crimes will be on the new show. Except for Brenda Leigh.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
There are 3 that won't be on the new show including Brenda.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Found a photo on what appears to be an official TNT web site....it depicts what appears to be the cast of Major Crimes:

http://www.tntdrama.com/title/display/?oid=262562

----------

I hope the photo is accurate...it has my favorite characters plus two more that I don't remember previously seeing on The Closer.

edited to add - Did Buzz ever have a son who appeared on The Closer? That could explain one of the new faces I see.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
More info (from a 6 month old article):

Which “The Closer" cast members are moving to “Major Crimes"?

Saturday, January 14, 2012 at 4:03 by Jeff Hidek

LINK to tv.blogs.starnewsonline.com

Pamy

01-02-2002

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
kappy, i bet she gets preggers and decides to retire and live happily ever after with fritzy