TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Suits: Archive through June 20, 2012 users admin

Shocker76

05-24-2007

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shocker76 a private message Print Post    
If you aren't watching this new show, start! The writing is crisp, the character interaction is great and they play smarmy, really well! Make sure to catch the first episode as it explains much of the premise. The characters aren't perfect and that's what makes the show.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I love this show!!!!

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Me too!

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
Ditto!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy it as well!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Really well-written, entertaining show. DH and I are enjoying this one.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Plus the eye candy doesn't hurt either

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Love,Love,Love this show,its funny has good writing and yes nice eye candy,cant help but think that Mike looks so similar to Scott Wolf(bailey from party of five) just with blonde hair!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Picked this up from on Demand. Great show!

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Can someone please tell me if Harvey won his case on last nights show? I fell asleep during the last 15 minutes of the show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I taped it but will be back once I watch.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, September 09, 2011 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I'm bummed we have to wait until NEXT summer for more of this wonderfully amazing show!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mike tells Harvey he has and idea after Harvey gets them 24 or 48 (I forget) hours because their client hit Harvey. Mike says you'll love its from Mississippi Burning.

Donna and the paralegal are in Harvey's office having a drink because paralegal is bummed about Mike. Donna says she never slept with Harvey because you can never go back.

Trevor comes over to Mike's house and Mike hands him a bat and says Harvey needs your help. So Trevor goes and wakes up Matt who says who are you. Its not who I am its who I represent, Jason Black, he knows you talked to the police. Matt says, no I didn't. Trevor says Matt you are going to retract what you said, leave town and never talk to them again. Next time this is going to be your head, and smacks the lamp with the bat.

Matt then goes to call, and Harvey is in the kitchen with the detective and they talk to Matt and say they had been watching for Jason.

Matt says what do you want, Turn in Jason, says it was his idea I didn't want to do it. So they take him down to the prescint.

Then Rachel calls and says I know you are seeing Jenny, Trevor had picked up the phone.

DA agreed to release the client, the two boys were arrested.

Last scene shows Trevor at the law firm talking to the head lady and it seems he is going to rat out Mike.

At the same time Harvey and Mike are at the prison picking up their client who has been released.

Maplsyrp

02-10-2009

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maplsyrp a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the recap Dipo!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Trevor is evil!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
What a great cliffhanger! I agree AuntieMike, I can't believe we have to wait until next summer for more.

I hope Donna, Harvey's assistant, gets more airtime. I think she is great and has such a good rapport with everyone. I say give her a love interest and see what Harvey does.

Anyone get what their pretrial thing was? What did a can opener have to do with it? All that kept going through my head was having to do with opening up a can of whoop a$$.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ooh, that's good, sporty, i had no clue what it could be!

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
STARTS tonight, I'm so excited this is back on, my favorite summer show.

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
Ditto!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 15, 2012 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is one of the best-written summer shows--or any show, for that matter. We gave up on "The Glades" and "Rizzoli and Isles" because of the awful writing. This show is clever, and the characters are really good. Great season opener!

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I totally agree!

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
Love Suits!! I must also tell you that as a 50 shades of Grey reader.. Harvey is my Christian Grey!! lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, that's an interesting choice! Except I think Harvey's too old. I've been picturing him as Ian Somerhalder(Damon from Vampire Diaries). Yum!

Ladybug007

08-13-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladybug007 a private message Print Post    
Yes he is too old but its his attitude that does it! Ian Somerhalder reminds me of a vampire.