TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2012 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, June 01, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I like old radio shows, and I download them off the internet to listen to in the car. I was just listening to a three part British one called Trent's Case. The voice of Trent was Bill Roache.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'll bet Bill's voice is especially suited to radio, he makes everything sound better.
I take it back about Carla handling Peter--he just gets worse and worse and she still loves him! How does he attract all these women? Certainly not with good looks and charm....

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
you can see the Corrie Jubilee street party in pictures here.

http://corrie-on-weatherfield.blogspot.ca/2012/05/corrie-jubilee-street-party-in-pictures.html

It is a fancy dress party, the theme is rock stars.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
looks like everyone had fun!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Did they do this as part of the show? Or was it a special party outide of work.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, June 02, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Looks like it may be on the show. That is why I posted this link. No spoilers.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It would be nice to see all this on the show itself. Well hasnt Sally got herself in a pickle? It looks good on her especially after her tirades about Fiz being guilty as John Stape!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
On Thu. June 14th we go back to the 6:30 - 7:30 timeslot, yeah!!!! We're back to an hour.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for that info! I have gotten so used to the half hour, that I didnt realize it was ending soon.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
the spoiler about Frank, didn't think I would see it so soon, thought he would have time to enjoy that trip to Paris, Who did it? Was Carla nervous because of the shock when he admitted he raped her or because she did it.That amount of blood, was his head bashed? We have 3 obvious suspects! though Sally may have found him like that.
Well well well what a twist. Though someone said (named name) did it though didn't see them there.
Peter seemed so confused when he saw Lee on the street for the first time...
Liked how the writers had a recap of Simon and his girlfriend he lost because he did not sign the card.
Sean looks very well and tan.
Cannot imagine the Street without the factory, Roy can only hire so much...

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Yipee for the hour long shows coming back. Hopefully we can get caught up before the olympics. Or are they on CTV this year?

Trini, Don't forget about Kevin, he was also angry at Frank. and Michelle, I think we have more then three suspects.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm actually going to pvr and watch tonight, I can't hold off until Sunday to see the aftermath of finding the body! So many suspects! Was Michelle downstairs listening to Frank's confession? Did she grab the contract?

Peter is horrible. I hope that Leanne somehow gets custody of him. Neither he nor Carla is fit to look after him.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, June 04, 2012 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
J, I totally forgot about Michelle...i really hope the factory stays. lol i have never seen Peter stagger like that when he walked across his flat. what are we going to do with Gail and I don't know what to feel for Sally.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Wouldnt it be great if Michelle destroyed that contract! We didnt really see what she was doing and she seemed to be up to something. Problem is that this will target Carla as the murderer, even more!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
You are right CJ, Carla even mentionned the swindle to the police. Did she get the funds though? That could void the deal. Ann looked good without her makeup on. She is definitely going to point the police in Peter and Carla's direction, and it is not looking good for Peter. He does drunk well, there was one expression he made at Carla last week when he was schnoozled that was hysterical, a look that said who me, how can you think I've been drinking. My dh and I backed it up to see it again. Also had to laugh at Sally accusing Kevin.

Trini - Gail is most definitely swanning around that restaurant acting like she is the owner, isn't she still the cleaner? Nick better steer her to the door, Lewis is a much bigger asset.

Poor Rita she looks crestfallen that Dennis is leaving her.

That stupid TV, dumb story, let's move on. Can Stella manage to look more pinch-mouthed? She really is my least favourite character. Fingers still crossed she falls down the cellar stairs and a barrel falls on her. Can't wait for her mom to show up. She is sure to be a character that Rita, Audrey and the older crowd interact with.

I can't imagine the factory going anywhere. Where would they all work? You know the Coronation Street rule, no one can work any father away than a block from their doorstep (well except Marcus and he doesn't seem to work anymore), and they are still late for work!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Lol J. I see I have a lot to look forward to on Sunday. One thing I'll for Sally she never holds back when she despises someone (Frank) if not Michelle would never have heard about Frank's plans.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 18, 2012 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Anne did a fabulous job imo! Back to hour long eps this week yippee!

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
At least Anne came clean and felt sorry for Carla. Karl is killing me with the lies. I missed something, where has Dev gone?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Dev went on vacation with the kids. Sunita was angry that he planned it without consulting her, and it was going to be a golfing thing for Dev and his son! Now Sunita is home alone helping Karl!

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, June 24, 2012 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
lol CableJ. 5hrs yes!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am feeling sorry for Audrey these days. But she really shouldnt have expected David to give back his share of the salon--when has he ever given anyone anything? Except for a hard time.
Isnt it strange that the whole thing with Frank is wrapped up and not once did we see his latest girlfriend after Carla signed her business over to Jenny only to be informed that Frank really owned it! Even the police didnt question her and she didnt show up for the funeral!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Carla sold the business to Frank, he just used Jenny as a pawn. I guess they didn't need anything from her when Carla had told the whole story of the contract. Carla should dirty her name in the industry. Wonder how this is going to work with the factory. I can't imagine that if Anne is the bene on his will that she could profit from his murder.

We've only watched about 2 hrs so far, I am feeling for Audrey. I do beleive Lewis this time though. Gail is just too funny. After her all her rotten choices in men she has some nerve.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Exactly! Gail is in no position to be lecturing her mother on men! Poor Nick has to see Gail all the time and listen to her nonsense!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
i too am feeling for Audrey, that was intense.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Sue Cleaver/Eileen is in hospital after a trip to Kenya. May she get well soon. The link might have spoilers.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a390841/corries-sue-cleaver-hospitalized-with-mystery-bug-after-kenya-trip.html