TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through May 17, 2012 users admin

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Meeeeee too.....what an ending!!!!!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I was stunned at the ending tonight. Don't want to give it away in case someone has not watched it yet. Was what happened (yes, I am dancing around "it") common knowledge and I just missed hearing about "it"? }

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that "it" isn't definite, and that someone saves the day

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I had no clue......

Donsgirl

08-01-2005

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donsgirl a private message Print Post    
I have saved up the last 6 episodes on the DVR. It gives me something to watch in the summer. From what I am reading I may need to watch them now.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It's already aired, so please spoil away!!!!

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
OMG, I was shocked and definitely did not see it coming. Hoping that the groom saves the day!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
I certainly wasn't expecting that either. Looking back, there were clues to this when there as a "private discussion" between two friends.

I also hope that someone saves the day, hate the thought of it not being saved.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Right, not a spoiler anymore as both finales aired 12+ hours ago. If you don't want to know, please skip this post......

Costa - NCIS - it ends with their office building blowing up and the possibility of major cast members inside the building. Ducky is not there, he has flown with Jimmy to Jimmy's wedding. Just when you thought the show was ending with the explosion, they cut to Ducky walking on the beach in his wedding tux. He gets a phone call with news of the explosion and injuries and appears to have a heart attack on the beach. The show ends with a shot of him passed out in the sand.

Have no fear, everyone ---- David McCallum was the first to re-sign his NCIS contact......... for another two years.

I don't know how everyone else feels but that 2-hour NCIS:LA finale was too long for me. I enjoy the show, but felt it dragged to have that story play out over that length of time. It was two episodes they ran at the same time, I just got antsy and almost hit the record button to watch the last hour some other time. lol

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bonza!! You rock!

(My 5:00 am conference calls with India, which means I need to start work at 4:00 am these days, is interfering with my TV watching!)

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Anytime, Costa! Oy, what a schedule - that could interfere with being awake enough to eat dinner. lol

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it does. It means I have to wake up at 3:30 so that I can be awake enough to turn on my computer and prepare. And then talk and sound all happy from 5 to 6 (recording the training as I go). LOL... listening back I do sound all bubbly and happy. But right about now, 9 hours in, I'm ready for a nap!!!

I just managed to finish watching NCIS, and it looks like Ducky is dead and not just passed out. He did the actorly thing that indicates you died... where you just sort of lose all muscle control and your eyes go dead. (His eyes were open.) I think the "how many of them?" was a red herring, but if Ducky has already signed on then he either is resuscitated or he blew it acting the passing out thing! :-)

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Or maybe Ducky will only be in next season as a corpse.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was wondering about Ducky he didn't seem to happy this season.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Well, if he re-signed on for two years, he can't exactly be a corpse, now, can he? Unless he's the walking dead, and I think that would just freak out McGee no end! :-)

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Maybe he had a stroke? I wonder what happen to the rest of the gang we won't know til next sesson what a good show.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Jimmy ever became a full-fledged ME? Maybe he could take over the morgue while Ducky recuperates? I have to admit, this was one heck of a cliff-hanger.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Just watched both shows tonight.

Just when I thought it was bad enough that they were all in the building, Ducky goes and has a heart attack! Sheesh!!

As far as NCIS:LA - a few weeks back they showed a rerun of LA, even though NCIS was new. I wondered why - I guess we know why now - they wanted a 2 hour finale. And yes, it was LONG. And no, I don't know how G is going to get out of this one!

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
thanks so much for the heads up Bonza, I was sadder about Ducky than about anyone else. Since you seem to be up on the actors contracts, has anyone else signed on already?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Ducky, sure looked dead to me. But maybe since he signed a 2-year contract, he will come back as a spirit like Kate did. When Ducky was walking on the beach with no wedding in sight, I thought that maybe Jimmy had flown back to NCIS in time for the explosion, and he was killed.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
RB - I read DM was the first to renew and as far as I know, he's the only one so far. I just did a quick Google and can't find news of any other cast renewals yet.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Pauley, Michael, Rocky & Cote (Abby, DiNozzo, Director & Ziva) were all at the CBS upfronts yesterday in NYC. I'm not sure that's a clue but they are at least representing the show. "Jimmy" tweeted he'd see everyone in Sept. Also not evidence of anything. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I like NCIS: LA, and I am watching my tape now and it seems like it is never going to end!! Bad finale when you can't wait for it to be over.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Dipo -- it never ends, just go to bed. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.