TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Talk (CBS): Archive through May 25, 2012 users admin

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
I actually saw this, late to the show but was just in time to see the pie in the face.....I could not believe it and thought it was in very bad taste....sorry to say, but I would have been 'pissed'....that was way uncool' and like you said...'Awkward'...

Granjan

05-10-2011

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I noticed that Melissa was holding a cloth (black like her dress)on her chest before Julie came over. Possibly she knew about it beforehand?

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Of course she knew. She was holding up a towel when she put the pie in her face. It was stupid. I wasn't impressed with the segment at all, especially some of Mrs O's questions regarding Sarah. Just because she has a filty mouth doesn't mean everyone does, or everyone that watches that show wants to hear it!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Today had me laughing so hard. One of the topics the ladies were discussing was "liars". Then in the next segment, Donald Trump joined the table, and the first thing they asked Trump about was his view about liars. I swear he looked like a bleep in church when they asked him. I don't know how anyone at that table kept a straight face...LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For the first time this week, I have watched The Santa Clause 2 & 3. I had no idea Aisha was in them!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I had never heard of Aisha before The Talk. Impressive!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Color, the only thing I knew her from before "The Talk" was the first couple of season of "The Ghost Whisperer". She quit that on her own to take on some other projects. The GW following was so ticked off at her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Aisha was Ross's girlfriend on Friends, she was on Ghost Whisperer and she was on Talk Soup for about a year before Joel McHale.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, December 25, 2011 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch Friends or Ghost Whisperer. Talk Soup is a cable show? Never have had cable or satellite. So I missed Aisha. Again, she is impressive. Julie and The Talk better keep her around.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Aisha was also on Season 4 (I think) of 24, she's also really funny, I like her. But even though I like her, I won't invest any time in this show, I still don't like that they didn't mention Holly and Leah leaving, they should have at least mentioned it and introduced the new person; that's what I think of when I think of this show.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I LOVE Aisha Tyler, she reminds me of Jenny McCarthy. Very funny. I am still bitter about Leah & Holly getting the shaft so she isn't enough to draw me back.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Didn't watch 24 either. Not that I didn't see one or two or three Friends and 24 episodes, but I didn't watch the two series.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched since Leah and Holly got the boot. Just won't.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I loved what Dr. Phil had to say today about being genuine, and about being brutally honest.

I think so many people today get away with being hurtful and brutal under the excuse "I'm just being honest".

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Yesterday Holly was on the Wendy Show and talked a little about the Talk, or Wendy did. I didn't hear this, but Wendy said to Holly, who didn't answer directly, that she (Wendy) heard that Holly and Leah were allegedly not asked back to the Talk bc of hurt feelings, which came from Holly firstly being the only the Talk person who could contact Oprah to ask her to be on the show and secondly Oprah saying she wanted just Holly to interview her, not the whole panel. I had not heard that, I don't know if it's true, but it seems very petty if it is, so I hope not.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Stormie, here's Holly's appearance on Wendy's show you are talking about. I'm only about 5 minutes into it as I post, so I will have to come back to comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9LjkXv0BiY

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OK, done watching....Wendy wouldn't let Holly finish a sentence, so really we got no answers from that interview. You just had to take Wendy's reciting of the rumors as the facts, not anything Holly said.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am just now getting to watch Friday's show and I sure do have to laugh.

The ladies were talking about how Tyson Beckford said he is responsible for making his GF look better/prettier. Sending her to the right people to fix her teeth and everything else....

And then Reba McEntire, guest host pipes in and says "Bless his heart."

Reba is one of the few people who knows how to use that phrase! LMAO! I know on this board, our member Tishala understand how to use it, but not too many other people know how. Most people think it's something sweet to say. LOL

I hope Tish sees this. :-)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The more I see of Cheryl Underwood, the more I like her! She seems so sensible yet funny. And Aisha is very funny too. The only one I am surprised to find I like less the more I see her is Julie! She seems very formidable--you dont want to cross or annoy Julie.

Serate

08-21-2001

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I am surprised at how much I like this show. I like Leah and Holly, but did not like the show when they were on so took it off of my season pass. Can't remember why I dvr'd it one day after Aisha and Cheryl were on, one of the guests I'm sure, and have been hooked ever since.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I like it too -- Aisha in particular. And Sara. But like on The View, when the ladies get loud and talk over each other -- I turn it off. It's just noise. Do they think that's entertaining? Happened earlier this week.

Serate

08-21-2001

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Yes Cheryl went off on the lady that wanted - and took it to court and won - to use her and her ex hubby's embryos after they were divorced. She thinks they belonged to the mom not the dad. And even after Julie asked her repeatedly to let Aisha finish what she was saying she kept going off and not letting Aisha speak. I ended up ff through that.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
LOl, the ladies all have on HUGE afro wigs! They really look funny! (I turned it on a bit late, I guess they are wearing them because of something Cher did. From what they are saying, I think maybe she wore a huge afro wig at some event to support Chaz.)

Hard to take them seriously looking so funny!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
That was so funny.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Howie Mandel was on today. Very good interview. He told the story how his OCD (germaphobia) was outed. Both today when he told it and when I read it in his book, brought tears to my eyes. Could understand his fears, anxiousness, worry, and finally relief.

Went to a signing when his book was published. I've always liked him, but more so after seeing him in person. Better looking in person. Didn't act hyper / crazy like he sometimes does during interviews. Very relaxed and easy to talk to. Had him sign book -- Howie Mandel a/k/a Fiscus.