TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 14, 2012 users admin

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I have always liked the character of Carrie. While I do not approve adultery, I actually like her with Rafe. Maybe it has something to do with how mean and low down Sami has been to her through the years.

I can't help but feel a bit sorry for EJ. He's in the process of loosing so much. But, then he turns around and, oh so easily, picks up his arrogant self yet again. Great acting!

It does seem like the storyline is a set-up for the murder of Stephano. But, even if he is murdered, is he really? Soapworld is so confusing.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Panda I so agree!

I feel sorry for EJ as well Pam..he tries so hard to get Stefano's approval and at the same time fights to try to be a good guy. I like him, good or bad. :-)

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I have to say too that I've never really liked Carrie...her holier than thou attitude. She is much like Kate in that way...pointing out the sins of others and forgetting her own...Mike Horton anyone? Give me a break!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
And poor clueless dumb Austin. Getting ready to get his heart ripped out by her AGAIN!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree about clueless Austin, every time he was on I felt bad for him!

I wouldn't even mind a Carrie/Rafe pairing if it was done right but she annoys the heck out of me now!

When is Kate going to rip into Carrie for hurting her son? I always forget she is her mother in law. While I think Kate can be a bit bonkers, I do get a kick out of her rants.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
And when did Carrie turn into a sniveling spaz who goes nuts about being "trapped" in the cabin? Definitely some un-lawyer like behavior there! I used to really like her character, but not much any more.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's just me but Austin creeps me out. UGH

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Who do y'all think EJ's father is?

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Hmm I am not sure about EJ's dad. I'll get back to that...

Poor clueless Austin, this guy is supposed to be a forensic accountant and a teacher? How sad he was making a scrap book. But what bugs me is Rafe offering to tell Austin about Carrie leaving him.

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Friday, May 25, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Austin really is clueless! Don't like Rafe w/Carrie. I read that Bo is leaving...has anyone heard that? Also heard that Carrie, Austin and possibly Marlena are leaving...anyone heard that?

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I am so behind. I seen that Austin and Carrie are pregnant so is it austin's or Rafe's and is she still planning on leaving him? Also does Necole know about Carrie and Rafe and what about Sami? Who is Sami after now?

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Txkaykay - I know some who are leaving - austin, carrie, Madison and Jack.

Oh and I heard Billie isn't going to be on long, either.

Kate is always on Lucas regarding Sami, I wish she'd give a piece of her mind to Carrie regarding Austin! Just b/c she can deliver it so well. I wouldn't want her as a MIL!

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Is Stefano gone for good or just for a little while before who ever shot him really shot a fake Stefano and the real one is in hiding <eye roll>

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think there will be a miricle cure for Lexi???

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
No, the actress who plays Lexie is leaving the show, on her terms so Lexie will not be cured. Her last days are coming up - I believe June 18th is her last week on the show.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I think Stefano will be back somehow. Maybe the CIA had something to do with it, since he is their "hero" you know!

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
Kinda hope Stefano isn't dead...how boring without Stefano! lol @Panda-who do you think shot him? I'm hoping Ian so they'll haul his sorry butt off!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Was Days pre-empted for something today? My TIVO didn't record it, and I don't see it on the episode guide at NBC.

I agree, Txkaykay - I hope Stefano really isn't dead. I LOVE him as the bad guy - and if he and Victor are at odds, it's even better!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Friday, June 08, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am not sure why it was not on today. In my area they broadcast repeats of 2 courtroom shows.

Yacky

07-06-2005

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yacky a private message Print Post    
Tennis was on here Friday

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, June 10, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pam and Yacky. Glad it wasn't just a glitch on my Tivo. :-)

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ok so now that I know that Lexi is really dying (leaving)who else but me thinks that Stefano will be in the back of the funeral with blond hair and sunglasses!!!!! Glad that Chad and his girls haven't been seen much....

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
LOL, Irsnappy. But, will he dye his beard??

I couldn't agree more about Chad and his girls.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
I saw Stefano in his coffin yesterday and yet I still don't think he is dead!!!!!!

Txkaykay

07-27-2006

Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txkaykay a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Irsnappy...I don't think he's dead...at least I hope not!