TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Longmire

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Longmire users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 25, 2012Mameblanche25 06-25-12  10:06 am
Archive through August 18, 2012Whrlwnd25 08-18-12  4:49 am
Archive through June 10, 2013Dipo25 06-10-13  11:53 am
Archive through August 26, 2013Catfat25 08-26-13  11:27 pm
Archive through July 23, 2014Kappy25 07-23-14  12:53 pm
Archive through August 28, 2014Karuuna25 08-28-14  5:13 pm
Archive through May 03, 2015Vickie25 05-03-15  9:32 am
Archive through October 04, 2015Colordeagua25 10-04-15  12:05 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I love Walt and Henry. :-) I could watch them forever. The other characters are okay, too, except...

I strongly dislike Vic, so strongly that at the end of last season I was seriously considering not watching anymore. It had been so long since last season, though, that I had forgotten what I didn't like, and was only thinking about what I enjoy about Longmire. So, I was excited when the new season finally arrived. Unfortunately, the first new episode immediately reminded me how much Vic ruins the show for me. I do wish Netflix would've changed that part for me.

On a side note, though... Oh my gosh, I was not expecting last season's cliff hanger to turn out like that!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, October 04, 2015 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My least favorite too. I can't put my finger on it. Is it the character or the actor I don't like? I'm thinking she's not a good actress.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked Vic until she starting messing with Walt and his love life. I wanted him and Lizzie to be happy. Vic was married at the time but still wanted Walt all to herself. From then on, I haven't cared for the character at all but do think the actress is doing a fine job.

Something about how Walt is handling things this season is really off to me. I get that he is changed after all that happened with Branch and his father but it's something else as well. In the last episode of this latest season, could he really not figure out that he was leading killers directly to the person he wanted to protect? Seriously?

I'm also irritated that they write it as if Walt and Vic should be together ~ NO THEY SHOULDN'T!! I don't care what happened in the book!

On another note, I loved the new deputy and hope that part of the storyline goes back to being a positive one instead of the negative note it ended on.

I also like that Mathias is working with Walt to a certain degree again even if it is grudgingly. And someone needs to change those laws about non-natives being able to do as they please on the res!!

Looking forward to next season!

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Saturday, October 17, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I think Netflix did an excellent job with this show. I enjoyed this season more than any of the ones on A&E.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, August 26, 2016 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Longmire is September 23rd (thank you Netflix for picking this up!!)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, August 29, 2016 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up Vickie!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Friday, September 23, 2016 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Longmire is on Netflix as of today :-)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
This season is so much darker than the others. It pulled me in for sure. Anyone watch this season yet? I know with the start of the tv season it is something to fit in.

My new job has me missing most regular tv and with Hulu now all pay for every thing I lost all my shows. Thank goodness I had last Wednesday off to see Survivor & this week too. I do work next Wednesday though.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I've started watching the new season but I'm trying to watch only one episode a day in order to savor it.

Vic drove me crazy the first episode but seems to have really come around now. The writing is so excellent on this show. It's one of few where I actually watch without doing something else at the same time.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Kappy good for you I went right thru it fast but yes it held my full attention.

Vic has that way about herself from the start of this show. She is mellowing a bit.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just finished the season. What was that at the very end? Seem to be enough cliffhangers indicating another season? I hope so. I love Longmire and all the characters.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, October 10, 2016 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
There has to be another season as this one held a lot of talk of taking Longmire out of office.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Longmire Posse‏ @LongmirePosse 2h2 hours ago
More
Are you ready for #Longmire S6 on @netflix ? First, you have to see the S5 recap! Please retweet! https://vandam.netflix.com/shares/157f24ceab55427aaffefcede3a421b7?assets=3365352

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
November 17th is the premiere date of the final season of Longmire. Can't wait!

Thanks for that link Dipo. It's been so long since season 5.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Longmire Posse‏ @LongmirePosse 2h2 hours ago
More
Watch #Longmire S5E1 tonight on @netflix at 9ET/6PT. Join the conversation using the hashtag from the poster. Please retweet!

Vickie

07-16-2004

Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Longmire is on Netflix right now to watch. It is the finale season & I am going on the third episode. Anyone else watching? Vic is crazy as ever and things are still moving on.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Finished the series finale and I can say I am alright with how they ended the series.

Anyone else watch this.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I've never had cable or satellite so didn't see Longmire until Netflix picked it up (streaming). Modern western isn't something I'd normally be interested in, but I started watching it. Love it! Love the characters / actors. Very few I knew.

My memory is very short at this age. A year is a long time to remember . . . . So I'm now watching season 5 again before I get into 6. Some of it is kinda familiar -- a lot isn't.

I am truly going to miss the characters and actors when I come to the end of season 6.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
we are long time longmire fans at our house. like vickie i am more than satisfied with the ending. leaves it open for possibilities.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: