TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 31, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 31, 2012 users admin

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Now Johnny Briggs (Mike Baldwin) is coming out and saying he bedded more women than William Roache (Ken Barlow) in real life. Of course it has been 30 years since I met Johnny Briggs, but he was quite yummy then.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4276489/Former-Corrie-star-Johnny-Briggs-Ive-bedded-more-women-than-Bill-Roache.html

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I looked and loved it... I miss Becky hope by some chance she is back. Steve wake up.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i couldnt stand it. Went to a site and watched some of the crucial episodes coming up in next few months. OMG its gonna be sooooo good. AND those spoilers really spoiled TOO much.

glad i didnt peek until AFTER i watched.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It's really sad that Briggs and Roache are being so juvenile. They're successful men and they don't need to talk about this nonsense.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Successful men they may be but they come from an era where this kind of thing was bragged about and notches were put on things--idiots!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Oooh Frank's mother is just enjoying seeing others in pain a little too much, Sally too. All that smirking between those two, ick. Poor Leanne I felt for her. Can't wait for Sunday to see the crapola hit the fan.

And really that is how an annulment works? Do we really have to be subjected to Tracey trying to love Steve up? Although he does look like he is a man with a plan. Poor poor Amy, but Dierdre you don't stick it out with someone as vile as your daughter for the kid's sake. Good gravy if that kid grows up thinking this is a normal relationship I can't image the storylines in 15 years. We all know it will still be on then. Simon and Amy will probably be married or something.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I hope Leanne comes back; as for Peter is he still living in the flat? I haven't watched all of Sunday yet. [go NJ finish them next game.fan loves you]

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Now we are subjected to the ever sanctimonious Sally and Ann at the factory along with her vile son. Will this story ever end? I can't get over Peter overstepping and trying to run Carla's life. He'll probably be po'd she's not selling up. I love Peter saying to Leanne he always thought of Si, please, stepping out on Xmas to see your bit on the side is not thinking of your kid. I hope Simon goes to live with Leanne.

Can Rosie be more self-absorbed?

What is Milton up to? He seems to be hiding it from Roy's mom as well.

Steve should realize by now he is just not going to win with Tracey.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Getting tired of the Eileen/Paul story line. It just creeps me out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Snap Pippin. Eileen was such a great character and now she seems like a wet blanket. The Eileen of old would never have started an affair with a married man. If they wanted to bring awareness to Alzeimhers (sp?) they should have gone a different route. Perhaps introducing a current characters extended family with the disease, or perhaps Bill or Auntie Pam?

I can not for the life of me remember Stella actually buying the Rovers...did it just happen in the background? I want very much for Sue Johnson to appear and (terrible thing) have Stella die in some pub related accident with a barrel in the back garden. Then Sue's character could inherit the Rover's. I hope she lives up to my expections of her.

Please someone tell me
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
when Frank and Ann leave

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
jasper

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Frank gets killer by Anne (I think she is the killer)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But when Pippin when!??! I can not stand see the smug mugs of that threesome any longer!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
It seems they are setting it up now so it will be soon.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I had heard that little nugget and do look forward to it playing out, I just want it to happen sooner rather than later. I am getting sick of them and Frank makes my skin crawl.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Frank looked disappointed when Carla decided to stay and give him hell. I am tired of Tracy, why do the writers do that to Steve.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I can see trouble in the years ahead between Peter and his son after his actions with Carla and forcing his son to leaves the Barlows! And nobody deserves it more!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Hooray--our area can finally pull in CBC by antenna, so no more watching on the computer. I guess they boosted their power to get rid of all us whiners.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
lol puzzled, there was an article in the Toronto Star the other day about shows being axed on the CBC. It said to something along the lines of not to worry Corrie fans, if that was removed they imagine there would be some revolt at parliment from all the rabid fans.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
wow puzzled. cbc cancelled our antenna station years ago. Lucky YOU

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Jasper, then we get to write our own ending.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'v only watched a bit of Sunday. Peter slays me laying the guilt trip on Ken for not wanting his grandson for the night. Typical behavior form someone who knows they are the ones in the wrong. I loved Simon with his monster painting and Carla saying as he walked away that it did look like her.

Geez, where the sam hill was Nick taking Eva looking like that?

Katie leaving Joseph alone, I have yet to see the outcome of that, I hope he is okay.

Sylvia Sylvia, I hope we are not going to have another Audrey/Lewis thing where Milton walks off with what little money she has.

Please can Stella just leave, perhaps she needs a vacation.

Speaking of vaca - Rosie is so vacant, that scene with Sunita was a hoot.

Poor Jason, yes she is that shallow.

Trini

07-06-2004

Monday, May 28, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Do you think Stella's husband did have a legit betting slip? I don't think so.
Have to laugh at Gail, Carla, Peter, because of the scam Frank is about to pull and with whom he is pulling it off with. But for the sake of the workers I hope his plan fails.
Did Frank send Carla's friend to give her false hopes just to buy her off cheaply?
Tired of the plot the writers put Steve through, he is so much better then that; it's like they don't have a clue what to do with him.
See they have a new Rosie type on the street for a brief moment , already counting babies with (she called him a grease monkey)...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Carl did have a slip and placed a bet, gave it to Peter and Carla knocked it off the counter with her person.

Haven't watched it all yet, Owen is being even more overbearing, but Katie running off is just silly. Kirtsy is definitely on the edge of some sort of mental break. Or has a mental illness, undiagnosed or not taking her medication.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Isnt Peter having the biggest pity party for himself! Good to see Carla is not buying any part of it.
Oh Sally, your day of reckoning has come. That look on her face when she realized what Frank was capable of.....I wonder how she will handle it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Lol I ment purse, but it could have been her person.
CableJ - ooh I can't wait to watch the rest of last Sunday and upcoming. Does she get her Sally faces going? Quickly cycling from smugness to shock to incredulity?