TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 02, 2012 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Austin really does look so dumb!!!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Well I'm sure Carrie will be happy to believe there is an affair going on since she can't wait to get back to Rafe.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The Austin/Abby storyline is driving me nuts, but I have to tell you Kate and Billie together had me laughing my arse off. I've always loved Billie's character, but the two of them w/their botoxed lips are just hilarious side by side! Talk about an advertisement of what NOT to do to your face!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna (Billy) was on Watch What Happens Live last week. According to her, believe it or not, she has had lip reduction. I got tickled at the host because he looked at her quizzically and said, "Really?" She said that the doc told her there was only so much he do.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
That last sentence was intended be: "She said that the doc told her that there was only so much he could do."

Sorry about that.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Kate and Billie look like sisters now.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Lisa Rinna had a short reality show with hubby Harry and she did have the lip surgery. She looked much better after it but seeing her on Day's this week it didn't look like it had been done. Or maybe she's had other work done? She used to be so pretty before she started messing with her face like that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 02, 2012 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
what the heck is going on with DOOL? I happened to catch it today and it was like a time warp. Hope and John were pretending to be a gina and whoever, what's her name is pregnant but not with AJ but Rafe. At first I thought it was an old show, but then carrie was talking to marlena about abigail and I know that is a recent event. It was really weird to see it and try to figure out what was up.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Nicole is pregnant w/EJ's baby, but she doesn't want him to know (EJ and Sami slept together when they thought Johnny was dead). John and Hope are supposedly under Stefano's control and in Alemania b/c they found out they're actually married. They went to get a divorce, meanwhile Bo was attacked and is in the hospital in a coma and Marlena is trying desperately to find out where John and Hope are.

Sami lost Rafe b/c or sleeping w/EJ, Lucas came back to put the pieces back together for her, but he has a fiance in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, EJ gave Sami an apartment to live in w/the kids and prevented Kate from firing her over corporate espionage - and Lucas says this means EJ and Sami still have a thing for each other.

Kate is married to Stefano, but now she's worried that he's after Marlena again. He's tracking Marlena's movements and broadcasting them to John and Hope - which is why they agreed to allow hypnosis to become John and Gina again.

Oh - and Abby Devereaux had a thing for Austin, said the slept together but they didn't, while Carrie and Austin had problems b/c Carrie kissed Rafe and Sami walked in on them. The whole sibling rivalry thing came back up. Carrie talked w/Marlena about loving Rafe, but since hearing him lie to EJ, she thinks he really did sleep w/Nicole, so now she's going back to Austin.

It's a regular soap opera! LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Teach, thanks so much, but I swear isn't this a repeat of almost all the story lines that happened a few years ago!

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
All soaps reuse storylines - as long as they don't bring back demon-possessed Marlena, I'm ok with it! LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ah geez, Princes Gina is back again,,,,didn't like her last time so don't like her now. Teach you are right as long as Demon Marlena doesn't come back but how about Salem Island...hope that doesn't return either.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Great recap Teach. A couple of paragraphs and all caught up..lol.

I am absolutely hating Hope being Gina again...Most of the time I can't stand Hope when she's just Hope...lol.

I for one like Sami and Lucas together and always wished they had stayed together. He's too good for her but he does love her despite all her flaws.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
the only reason I liked Hope as Gina this time was because Hope constantly repeats the same dialogue over and over again. At least for a few episodes it was different!

I am sooo happy Lucas is back! He is saying all the things I am thinking about Sami!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
He definitely does not hold back with her...I really like that about their relationship. They don't really have secrets from each other and he can see right through her.

And who didn't see Rafe claiming to be the baby daddy coming from a mile away! LOL

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
these characters really know best how to screw up their lives don't they

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
DOOL has for far too long been "The Sami Brady Show," so I'm more than sick of her and her bad acting. (As evidence of her bad acting, I offer her tight, strained, weird voice that she affects when she's delivering her lines angrily, plus the fact that she sobs hysterically BUT WITHOUT TEARS when she is supposed to be crying.)

Still sick of Kristian Alfonso and her one-eyebrow-raised imitation of That's-A-Fact-John-Black and his upraised eyebrow. KA (plays Hope) can't keep her accent consistent as she delivers her lines as Princess Gina. Ugh, KA drives me nuts!!

Very glad the Abby/Austin drama is finally over. Not a good storyline, imo.

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN? You never see little kids on DOOL. Soaps in general don't handle kids' storylines well, so they overemploy SORAS to morph what the writers consider useless characters into teens way too quickly.

When Will was rapidly aged so many times I was disappointed to see the actors who played him replaced. I like the actor currently portraying Will, but am tired of this storyline. I was surprised that the show took this direction for Will; although I wouldn't have predicted it for Will, it was easy to see how the show was setting things up, just as it was easy to spot how Abby began to target Austin before they actually "slept together." (I know it didn't actually happen.)

Oh, final rant: I AM SO TIRED of the girl-stealing best friend storyline!! I am sickened to see Gabi being turned into an evil person as she plots and schemes to take Chad away from Melanie. It's unattractive to see a wonderful, charming girl reduced to such tricks and tired old ploys to try and take her best friend's man. Haven't we seen this countless times on soaps? Enough's enough, already!!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone checks out Dustin's soap page for spoilers but there are some good ones coming up in the next week.

Gabby is going to turn into fatal attraction soon..jeez. I can't believe she thought Chad was suggesting a roll in the hay with HER.

I have to say that he might be one evil guy but I am loving EJ. LOVE HIM!!! And he is definitely easy on the eyes!! :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Very easy on the eyes! I have read a lot of people do not like EJ but a soap always needs a villan, right? I haven't read Dustin's page in a long time. I read on another message board and luckily they have people that find all the news/scoops and bring it there.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
The funny thing is that Stefano is still WAY more of a villain than EJ. EJ keeps trying to improve, but lucky for us, it never works! Gabby going fatal attraction has been foreshadowed for a couple months, now -- I was sure she was going to set the room on fire when she was lighting those candles! I'm not a big fan of the teen stories, but with summer coming up, I'm sure Will, Sonny, Gabby, et. al. will be front and center.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
geez, I haven't watched in 2 weeks and so much has changed. Can anyone tell me how Hope and John got away from Stefano. My guess is that they were only faking being Gina and the pawn.
Oh and also what is this about Stefano (again) breaking up with Kate. Who says things don't change on the soaps....thanks

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Kate cheated on Stefano after he "tested" her while he was away.

John helped Hope snap out of being Gina and then they pretended to be them. Stefano was after the coin inside the Anastasia egg and they gave him a fake. ISA agent Spencer, helped them at the airport.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
thank you Panda. I knew they were faking it.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I just cannot stand Carrie. I can't believe how everyone was jumping on Rafe about how he was treating her. He was trying to LEAVE...she was the one engaging him in conversation. Oh man I'll be glad when she leaves.

I certainly hope the new writers stop all this going back and forth with the characters..it's really starting to get on my nerves.

Does anyone see Stefano getting "killed" soon? So far there have been 3 "death threats" setting us up for a who done it for the summer.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, Carrie can leave now! She has nerve to be angry at a guy who she wants to cheat with for "fake" cheating on her!!!

It seems that way for Stefano - but I have a feeling he will escape it. Only Chad will be the remaining DiMeara child now!