TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
And throw in "sad and disturbing," because now the girl will become a serial killer.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, she would have to have a problem living that way even without the genes. We will probably see her again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, no one mentioned that this weeks show was so creepy!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'll get to it. I'm not even done catching up on my Tuesday shows. Now that you have said it's so creepy, I'll make it the next show I watch.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was extremely creepy, but the last two minutes of the show made it all worthwhile.

Me at end of the show ----->>>

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine the show without Matthew Gubler.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
Creepy indeed; it's actually something that occurred in real life (not referring to Patty Hearst). The show appeared to base a lot of the plot from a real event, all the way down to the head-box and Company. I recall reading about it a few years ago.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know, Ahnicka, that was what made it even more creepy to me! I hate that something like this even can be allowed to happen in real life, it just makes me sick.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Got it taped, I think. Going to watch it tomorrow night. I guess I better make it early, so I can have other things later in the evening to erase the memory.

Holly

07-21-2001

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Drats, I missed it! Is it online anywhere?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Juju, I didn't think it was that kind of creepy where it would scare you to be alone etc. Creepy for the person involved. Just my opinion though.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Just don't like this show. Way too graphic for my taste. No wonder there are so many sick people out there in the world. They watch all that meanest on tv every week and just want to live it out in reality. Creepy, creepy show!!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lazylu.

It is kind of hard to watch sometimes.

I didn't get to watch the taped show tonight. I guess i will aim for Mon. night.

Milosmom

06-10-2006

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Milosmom a private message Print Post    
Holly, go here (CBS site) to watch Criminal Minds online. The latest episode was called The Company

http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Milosmom :-) This must be a new thing...CBS didn't use to offer online eps.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It is a new thing, and it's good isn't it! I went on vacation and I didn't have to tivo anything, all of it was available online when I got back (even if fox shows have a long wait, grrr).

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh, thank you, Kitt!!! I also did not know it was online nowadays. I was always disappointed that it was not online, and as it is on at 10 pm here, i don't like to watch it at that hour just in case it is thought-provoking. That is just excellent!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wish comcast would add it to on-demand. They have every other CBS show in on-demand, and I keep checking for CM because I just have too many shows to record on Wednesdays. Maybe that's good news that it's on-line now, because it seems that lots of times once you see it online at the CBS site, then soon you find it in on-demand. But not always.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Cox doesn't have any CBS shows on On Demand. CBS requires you go online to watch their shows. Which makes me not want to watch their shows.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just tried to watch it online. Connection timed out. Heh.

Oh well.

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately local authorities here have called the FBI requesting the BAU's help with a scary scary man. The are stopping short of calling him a serial killer, which is why they are asking for the BAU. At least by watching Criminal Minds I am understanding the lingo they are using on the news. So who says there is nothing to learn from fictional TV?

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the song/artist from last night's episode?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
As It Seems by Lily Kershaw ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H1d73L2_EA

Channel_surfer

10-31-2007

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Channel_surfer a private message Print Post    
Actually, the song is called "Possibility" and it is sung by Lykke Li. It was on the Twilight/New Moon soundtrack. Yeah, I know, it's sad that I know that. LOL

Channel_surfer

10-31-2007

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Channel_surfer a private message Print Post    
Link to vid/song:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvMeOllo_Vo&ob=av2e