TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 13, 2012 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I feel so stupid reading this! I can't remember any of these little tidbits. Maybe if I watched the episodes back to back they'd make more sense, but when there are weeks between episodes, it all goes out of my brain. Argh!!!

DH loves the characters of Reese and Finch. I keep telling him how awesome Michael Emerson was in Lost. Maybe it's time to start watching some Lost episodes (DH never watched it).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't remember that much either... I just read what people post on other boards.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Oooh, good catch. She'd have the ability.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is the implication of the black nail polish please? What ability?

Thanks.

Could Harold's loss be his former partner, the one whose son was on for a few episodes? This is a fantastic show; love Reese and Finch also.

It's cool how they've worked the two detectives in. Great writing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, several episodes back there was an episode where a woman hacked into Finch's computer. At the very end of the show, they showed her hands and she was wearing black fingernail polish.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yes, she signed her name as "Root" when chatting with Finch via computer. And she seemed to have shoulder length dark hair (same as Reese's old partner).

Question: Was the woman who sent Reese and Kara to China to get the 'virus/machine' the same woman who met with Finch and his partner in a previous episode? And the same woman who is now in hiding, who met with Ingram's son?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I haven't been on the board in a long time but I think that the hacker is the CIA agent. Also, good catch Karuuna on the Chinese Happy Birthday. I was wondering if he knew Chinese in that scene with the CIA agent.

This is starting to get to the point where it's time to take notes. I still have my LOST notebook. I like this show better than LOST. That's saying a lot.

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
love how Carter worked it out that Reese also placed Jessica's husband in a foreign jail.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen, that's what I was wondering re: the scene with his partner in China. He knew she was lying when she said the wounded Chinese guy said he wanted something for the pain.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Me too Trini that was my favorite scene in the whole show.

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
what a show last night! I almost fell off my chair when Finch's fiance answered the door - I'm pretty sure I squealed! LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was an amazing show and so full of surprises!

From Finch's fiance, to the return of Alicia... kept me on the edge of my seat.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was getting sleepy last night. I may have to watch it again this weekend.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to figure out the role of Alicia, her machine box was yellow, as was the box of the Kent guy they were trying to save last night, but it only turned yellow at the end?

But in the beginning Reese's box was yellow also. I'll have to watch it slowly and pause to read the comments by the machine....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gawd, I definitely need to watch the show again.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
You can't even blink while watching this show or you will miss something.

Glenn

07-05-2003

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Glenn a private message Print Post    
Finch's fiancee is his wife in the real world.

I haven't tried to rewatch this episode yet, but I swear in the photo that Reese was looking at, she had on the dark nail polish that everyone seems to be wearing now. I think the writers are screwing with the viewers that sit in the anal section.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I just watched the episode. She did have on dark nail polish in the photo. That caught my eye.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 12:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched it yet. I have 14 eps saved.....

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
does the fiancee know Finch is still alive, did Finch have a limp in 2009 explain again how Reese figured things out using the coffee cup. Did u see who was listening-in on the conversation between Finch and the young man? Alisa!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, the fiance thinks Finch is dead IMO. For her own protection.
John figured out the coffee cup by tracing the number on the bottom to the manufacturer and finding out who they sell to.
And yes, that woman listening in. I don't think she knew about Finch as the programmer. She's going to try to cause trouble I fear!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Finch does not have a limp in 2009.

I can't recall exactly, in the show where Alicia and ???? were talking to Ingram about selling the machine for $1, I remembered Finch being there. Am I recalling that incorrectly?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Your memory is better than mind Karuuna. They guy Finch's partner was selling to didn't seem to know about Finch. He said 8 people knew about it and the guy corrected him to 7 (or something like that). I don't remember much about Alicia, honestly. But she looked shocked or angry when Finch said he built the machine.

And correct. Finch didn't have a limp. I'm guessing he got it in whatever incident made him appear to be dead, re the fiance saying she "lost" him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Alicia was the one that Ingram said "8", then she said "7?"

Alicia was in the show with Ingram's son, she was living somewhere the machine couldn't reach, and when Ingram's son asked her what his dad was working on, she was clearly afraid. Just as she was when the last PoI asked her about it.

She told the last PoI "sibilance?" and then "run."

In the last epi, Reese hears her name and says "she works for the NSA". I think she was the one that sent Reese and his CIA partner to China to get the 'virus/machine'.

And yes, she did look surprised when she heard Finch say "I built it".

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I finished watching this last week's episode again. I'm not sure if she said "sibilance" or "civilance."

Karuuna, I also thought Finch was there with Ingram when they were talking to Alicia and ???? about selling the machine for $1.00. What year was it when Alicia and Ingram were having a drink and the whole 7 vs. 8 conversation took place? Is it possible that this conversation took place after Finch "died?" Maybe Ingram knew that Finch wasn't dead. I have no clue what I'm talking about - I'm just throwing stuff out there.