TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2012 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK, that's what I thought, but Lexie wasn't wearing a bulky jacket like the others and I didn't see her sitting on the plane .. I did go back and watch again. There was someone on the ground under the wing or a hunk of the plane that could have been Lexie.

Someone badly injured would be taken first to a hospital in Idaho or wherever they crashed but of course that would be real life.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sea, I thought I did see Lexie in that shot of someone on the ground.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Lexie was sitting behind Yang on the plane. From the preview, it looked like Arizona and Lexie were both under plane parts. Mark is yelling about getting Lexi out. Then Meredith is yelling that they are going to die there and going off to find Derek. The voice over says on of them is going to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BGscHbc4u7k

Flyinbluangl

04-06-2009

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flyinbluangl a private message Print Post    
Migration... was the theme W/ all the birds flying off...

birds leave for a short period of time for breeding or feeding then return....
kinda anticlimactic when you know the birds return every season, with the occasional bird falling victim to forces of nature or predators. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well it says "by the end".. we didn't get the end of that trailer, so thanks!

I'm sure they will leave us hanging since I think they may have filmed the last episode before there were some more contracts signed.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
ABC posted the first 7 minutes for tomorrow night's finale.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Haven't and not planning to watch the ABC clip. Just want to say that I am really excited and looking forward to tonight's season finale. Don't think I've been this excited about a season finale since LOST went off the air.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too.. but it could be a cliffhanger if they filmed only one ending before certain contracts were renewed, or not.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
er, not me too about Lost, since I actually never got around to watching the last season.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Just because there was a plane crash does not necessarily mean that whoever dies is there. They could be at the hospital. Just saying.

Debra

11-19-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I"m with Mamie!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Not going to spoil for those not in the eastern time zone, but they aren't leaving us hanging unless there is more than one death.
Oddly, I was surprised, but didn't find it a tear jerker.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
damn!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Snoop...I thought so too. I'm starting to worry about myself. I should have cried. I loved that person. It should have been sad. Was it bad direction or bad acting?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
So the big cliffhanger is leaving them all in the woods until the fall with one dead and a few of them looking like they might not make it. That stinks.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Once it has aired you can go ahead and spoil... Please.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh and who died? Was it Arizona?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
<Adding information to avoid spoiling in new message display>

Nevermind. Lexi. But no idea who else. Twitterverse is all up in arms about the ending. Many not happy with Shonda and writers.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Ironically I wasn't happy thinking it was going to be Arizona that died. Then, when it turned out to be Lexi my first thought was no, they should kill off Arizona, lol!
There is always the possibility others could die too. Arizona was bleeding from the mouth, Mark was having difficulty breathing after Meredith did the heart procedure and Derek wasn't looking too good either.
Still surprised it was Lexi. Seems there would have been more storyline keeping her alive and killing Arizona.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Hey posters.....mark your post with a spoiler heading please. The West Coasters haven't seen it yet. Now I know who died.......

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
The TVCH rules are that once a show airs on the East Coast of the United States the show contents can be discussed here. Please don't look at TVCH if you don't want the show spoiled as there is a good chance that you may see what happened being discussed. Thank you for understanding. :-)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I didn't realize. I guess I'm used to a separate spoiler thread for so many of the popular shows I thought it was available for all shows. My mistake.

Of course, I'll watch anyway!

06-29-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
No problem. Hope you enjoy the show! :-)

Escapee

06-15-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Lexi??? Nooooooo