TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 11, 2012 users admin

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I just wonder how they are going to work out with the cast "graduating to the next level"...I mean, I would be surprised if they all became attendings at Seattle Grace.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
If the cast went to different cities, would we have spin-offs like CSI?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I think somehow they will all (?) still end up at Seattle Grace. It doesn't seem like the show has been on as long as it has. Wouldn't be a surprise if some of the actors think it's time to move on though. Because the show was based on Mer and Der so much in the beginning, it just would not be the same Grey's Anatomy without them.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I agree, that most of them will still end up at Seattle Grace. I think some will go elsewhere but those remaining on the show will stay in Seattle.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I just thought that was so sad about The Chief
Losing Adelle that way.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
So did I, Lakecat. Heartbreaking for him.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I admire the chief for being able to allow Adelle and her "boyfriend" to be together. I would have told the administrators that I wanted them separated and watched. Perhaps, because he cheated on her all those years, he was able to allow her and the other confused patient be together.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think it was because that wasn't Adele, his wife. It was what was going to make her happy NOW, even though it was the woman he still loved.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think because he, Adele's husband, spent all that time with Ellis Grey, even when she may not have always known who he was.. thus stealing time from Adele.. well now he steps aside for Adele to have some happiness, such as it is.

I watched the first couple of shows of that new show with Jennifer Love Hewett, mostly because the actress who plays Adele is in that show.. show, not so great, but it almost seems like we see Adele rejuvenated and powerful in this new character.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was going to write almost the same exact thing, Seamonkey (except for the board was in maintenance mode...grrr...LOL!...but you wrote it better). Kind of like this is his penance for his relationship with Ellis.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I ran into maintenance mode today too..

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Letting Adele go was the only thing he could do. She doesn't know him anymore. I don't think it has anything to do with his relationship with Ellis. Keeping the other man from Adele would be pointlessly cruel. I have several friends whose parents no longer recognize them. You just learn to get over it and make sure they have good care. You can't make it be otherwise.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
There's a certain synchronicity to the whole thing though, isn't there? He lost Ellis because he chose Adele but carried a torch for her until her death from Alzheimers...and he discovered how much he loved Adele after Ellis's death and now he is losing her to the same disease that took Ellis...and he has already lost her heart.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And that look in her eyes at the end made you think maybe, just maybe, she was thinking of all of that...

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
So much going on in the Spoilers thread I thought I'd comment in here.

Last night's episode was great. I did have to FF through a lot of the craziness that was going on in the exam rooms, but the scene in the bathroom with April and Jackson was awesome. They did a great job on that.

I was kind of hoping Christina didn't pass just so we could see what she would be like after being knocked down a few pegs. I like her a lot, but so does she and sometimes I think she needs to get off her high horse and become a bit more human.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 04, 2012 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I agree Gurl

about Yang. I was hoping she failed.
And I must be getting old cause all I could think
About during the April/Jackson scene is how dirty
That bathroom must be.

Mack

07-22-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Wow! What a show....seemed kind of slow with the choices and the go no-go go decisions. Ended with a bang, literally and figuratively. Sounds bad for Derek and hard to tell who else doesn't make it though clearly Yang and Meredith survive and Arizona appears to be serious injured.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Arizona's BFF will hold her hand while she dies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christina
Meredith
Derek
Arizona
Mark

on the plane

Not sure who you mean Vsmart? Arizona's wife/partner wasn't on the plane that I saw.

I guess Alex really wasn't on the plane and Arizona went instead? Wasn't sure about Lexie either but seems she wasn't.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I really wish they'd go back the The Chief being The Chief. I don't understand why year-after-year they have to move that around. Hunt sucks at it and the real Chief should always be the real Chief. He's great at the job and turns into a dope when he's being just a surgeon.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if there is rumor that some stars won't be in the show next year? I hadn't heard a thing.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Connie, there is a list of people who just signed two-year deals in the spoilers thread but I won't name names here.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Vsmart means that she will be transported back to the hospital where she will die surrounded by Callie and her dying BFF.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
lexie was on the plane too. they showed her laying on the ground unconsious

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's right. She was carrying a huge bag of equipment and Mark asked her if she needed help carrying it.