TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: NCIS: Archive through May 08, 2012 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Any comments on last night's show?? I haven't watched yet have it on tape, just curious what everyone thought.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Not sure how I feel. By the end, I was almost expecting the men from KAOS to show up or at the very least, the logo from The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

I think I followed the plotline okay but I'm not sure I cared by the end.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
It was a bit convoluted for sure. But it did introduce a true big bad organization that's posing as a pro-U.S. group...and Gibbs knows...so, could get interesting

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Not just a pro-US group, but part of the Military I thought? Kinda a secret black-ops group.

It's going to be interesting ... and Scott Wolfe as a bad guy could be fun!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 23, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, that was very interesting! I am not sure what the heck was going on, but it screams amazing conspiracy -- just who is a good guy and who is a bad guy!!!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 24, 2011 - 3:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Wasn't crazy about this weeks episode but I know they are just setting up plot lines..

Wowprincess I know,I wasnt sure if I could see Scott Wolfe as a bad guy but this will be intertesting!!But I didnt think they could make me believe Kerr Smith as a bad guy but they did last season!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Poop profiles, lmao! I love Abby!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NCIS-LA - Did I miss a show? When the heck did Sam get married????

Loved the song, too!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
The NCIS two-parter was pretty awesome on every level.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
we don't see much of their private lives on NCIS-LA, but this we knew already. Callen alluded to it once about Sam having children/wife in his private life away from NCIS. it was in last year's episodes and was a "throw away" remark.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Dipo, that confused me too. Wonder if it was part of an op? At one time didn't Callan stay with him? That would have been season 1. Never had any hint that Sam was married.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Before the pilot ever aired, I read a backstory on Sam, authored by LL himself, that said Sam was married, and perhaps had kids, too. I actually wondered why we hadn't seen it until now.

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
Yep - it was known that Sam was married. It has been a throw-away remark more than once - maybe as recently as when they were giving Sam a bad time for being late and gone a lot of few episodes ago before we found out he was running CIA ops.

Knowing he was married I was sick to my stomach. I knew it was going to end bad all the way around. I felt bad for the woman, but almost worse I felt bad for him - he didn't look good at the end of the episode.

G had never stayed with Sam I don't think, it was offered, and he turned it down.

The NCIS two-parter was GREAT Lycanthrope! Loved it.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wowprincess and Lycanthrope. I missed some of Season One so I missed the back story. I guess I will pay more attention and spend less time on the computer while I watch TV.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
ohhh I would loooove to be married to Sam or even LL. He is 1 gorgeous hunk of man...I also thought it was part of an op and for a second I thought he really loved the woman he brought to the US. Always a great show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've started recording the old shows and am getting into the series. I've never watched before.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Same here I like that show

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I do like the serious shows that throw in some humor so they aren't so 'black' all the time. And this show has a nice balance of each. I love Ducky!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I have been totally deluging myself with this series, I did the whole 10 seasons of JAG before moving on to the 9 seasons of NCIS ending up with the LA set. Have to say I am going to hate when I reach the end of this season and have to figure out something else to have on while working on the computer.

It was implied that Callen did stay with Sam before Hetty purchased him the house he foster sister lived in the season 2 opener Sam basically talked about why he was not getting sleep due to G odd tendencies

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, April 30, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I've never been able to get into the LA version. I just can't put my head aroud it not being in a place like the other NCIS and how they all fit into the picture. To me, it doesn't relate to NCIS - just a spy show. I'm well aware that that could be because I have only watched a few times, though. :-)

Serate

08-21-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
I've never been able to get into the LA version. I just can't put my head aroud it not being in a place like the other NCIS and how they all fit into the picture. To me, it doesn't relate to NCIS - just a spy show. I'm well aware that that could be because I have only watched a few times, though.

ditto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I still enjoy it, LOL.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I actually thoroughly enjoy NCIS:LA but for different reasons. It's not nearly as dark as the original, they often film locally (Camp Pendleton is in my backyard after all). I totally enjoy watching the interactions of the team. And it was really cool to see both Hawaii and So Cal in the crossover with Hawaii 5-0!

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
I agree Costa - I enjoy the LA version for different reasons. It's not the same show at all (different writers and show runners) but it's good anyway, and I love how G and Sam interact (this week when G was saying they should retire to an Island somewhere and Sam asked what about his family, and G said they could come too - so funny)!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This is still the NCIS thread, right?!

Just watched tonight after missing alot of the season but have to say I'd like to see Jamie Lee Curtis remain on the show.