TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 11, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 11, 2012 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Okay, for us non-Helo knowing people you need to give us more explanation...?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
LOL Kona, he really is turning into one of those actors you see in everything but only in small doses.

Roxip, he was in the Battlestar Galactica reboot as well as Dollhouse.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Didn't have a clue who the actor was or whom Helo was.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Oh my. I watched about half of last night's episode over lunch today and will finish after work. I turned it off after Castle left Beckett's apartment. What a speech. His show of emotion was amazing and he nearly had me in tears. Last night I watched the last 8 minutes so I know this isn't going to wrap itself up in a neat little bow, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the episode. Although I'm not happy that it isn't wrapped up in a neat little bow because I'm tired of the storyline. I feel like every finale is about her mom's murder and they really get nowhere.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Ok, watched the last part and had to come back to comment further. Apparently, I didn't watch the last 8 minutes...I watched part of the last 8 minutes, but didn't see the very end. I loved the very end. So glad she went over there. I'm happier with this ending than I thought I would be. Good season finale.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I rewatched last night (my daughter wasn't home on Monday night) and it was just as good the second time around...even the hanging by the fingers thing...I had to cover my eyes!).

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, just last week I saw an episode of Mythbusters that dealt with hanging from the edge of a building so that scene to me was extremely unbelievable due to the outcome of the Mythbusters experiment.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Although I've never seen Mythbusters, I was laughing at anyone being able to hold themselves up by their fingertips. It's just not plausible.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Using different widths of ledge (from four inches down to 1/2 inch) the longest for anyone, including a hollywood stunt man, was just over a minute.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Mamabatsy, check this out:

Ninja Warrior Cliffhanger Practice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6twjhEyjw

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I like the peppy music.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's good. I bet he practices a LOT and he was only on there a short time - it looks like less than a minute. Becket was hanging there for several minutes presumably not having trained for it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He also had something that he could grip with his thumbs. And he is freakishly strong...LOL!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Castle is a show, it was just a stunt for the show, probably done with camera angles. No one really believed she was hanging on the side of the building.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That's not what I was saying. I just said that after watching Mythbusters I was unable to suspend reality.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Darn it when shows ruin your ability to go with the flow...LOL!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought that was silly, too. I knew she wasn't really hanging from a building. Probably green screen behind her. But when she was hanging by the tips of her one hand, I was saying, "Why doesn't she bring her other hand back up?" So silly that she would hang by one hand like that. It was totally unbelievable.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wondered about that too, except that I thought perhaps she was afraid that she would unbalance herself if she tried to bring her other arm back up. But then I would be trying to make sense out of that which didn't make sense, wouldn't I?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I just told myself "she does Crossfit". LOL!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does Crossfit work fingertips?

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
and I was thinking that it was a dream...
Love that they got together at the end but we all know that they won't last because that wouldn't be good for the show.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
IR, because of the lighting of some scenes, I am still not sure it wasn't a dream. When she was packing up her desk, the lighting was very dreamlike.

I'm very interested to see what happens in the beginning of the season. They always make it a few months ahead, so something will have happened that we don't see.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking, at the end, that if she left her job she would become a great Private Investigator and he could be her sidekick. The two left at the department could be her police contacts for special favors.....could still be an interesting show. Does that sound too much like "Moonlighting?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Holding on the pull up bar a lot makes my hands/fingers stronger (I think). But I also wondered why she didn't try to bring her other hand back up. Or swing over to the balcony to her right (I saw that set up on the long shot when she first went over the side).

Wowprincess

09-04-2006

Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wowprincess a private message Print Post    
For some reason, the thought crossed my mind that either Kevin or Esposito are in on whatever is going on.

I just thought it was odd how those two behaved in this episode. Esposito was right there with her even though what she was doing was clearly not safe and she was ambushed. Kevin wouldn't go along with her at all, and called Gates in and backup.

It just seemed so out of character for both of them I thought.