TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Coronation Street: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 24, 2012 users admin

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I do read corrie.net so I know what is going to happen here and in the UK.

I have a question and I am putting it in a spoiler box. If you do not want to know please do not look. If you know what is happening in the UK then maybe you can answer my question.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
who killed Frank? was it his mom?

Please use a spoiler box to answer.

Alib

07-15-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alib a private message Print Post    
Pippin - yes!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
yes I see what you mean Sun, like a temper tantrum. Anger borne of frustration and not knowing how to express yourself properly leads to that, imo. I always think of that as emotional immaturity.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Thank you

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Yippee, finally Stella actually sticks her nose in where she should. I hate Kirsty more than ever. Poor girl probably gets spit on by Corrie fans. Nice that Fiz is going back to work, she really looked good in the scenes I saw (only half an hour or so in). I'm sure she will magically whip up childcare that only costs a dollar a day.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
arggghhhh the Kristy situation. I think that poor tyrone is about to be put thru the wringer again.

I was wondering why she was so obsessed with none-too-smart Tyron and his Average looks. she is very pretty but nutty as a fruitcake.

i dont want to say too much but her hospital revelation seems a little too expected. she didnt seem freaked out at all, afterall, Its Destiny!!! its a SIGN that they should be together!!!

nutter

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Don't like Kristy, but I guess she is the new nutty woman on the street.

Cannot wait to see if Becky succeeds at ratting out Tracy.

Whatever happens Steve deserves what he gets.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am loving the show right now and cannot wait to see Becky in action at the reception at the Rovers.
Also love the goings on with Slyvia and her learning to Skype so she can talk to her boyfriend without paying long distance charges! She is so funny demanding privacy while she is online with him.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I just saw an episode of Hetty Waithrop, and there was our Tyrone as a little boy. He was adorable and carried off his important part very, very well. The episode was The "Bearded Lady."

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Hard to imagine Tyrone as a child actor!

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Loved Becky and her revenge. It was perfect.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Also love Becky hope she is not moving to Barbados, Steve will look a fool. Did Fay poison the fish pond? She frightens me. Don't like Suneta these days.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Fay is a scary little character. She reminds me of Rhoda Penmark the little girl in the Bad Seed!
Its sounds as if Becky is truly gone and moved on to other parts. She did a good job of letting Steve and Tracey have it right between the eyes! To think she almost didnt until Tracey opened her big mouth in the loo!

Trini

07-06-2004

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
While Kirk and Tyrone are not geniuses, the biggest dope on the street is Steve. Women are always manipulating him and getting things over on him. It really was brilliant of Becky not to spill the beans until after the ceremony.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i havent watched that episode yet/ you guys are making me really excited to see it

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
Did they change the actor who plays Faye? She seems so older all of a sudden.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Bill Roache is at home recuperating from pneumonia.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a377824/coronation-street-bill-roache-recovering-from-pneumonia.html

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Nope it is the same little monster playing Faye, that kid is good imo.

Becky really got her own back, but her departure was just a little too pat for my liking. Did anyone notice that that actor playing Danny never seemed to actually kiss her back? Having him have a kid, professing his love, and she flies away with him... good for her, but too neat. Hope she will be back. I would love to see Karen back. Steve, Steve, Steve, you are an idiot. What happens now? Can he get an annullment and get rid of Tracey? Hope the house is in his name or Lloyd can back out. Will Steve keep the pub now?

Kylie has really grown on me. I hope that Hayley and Roy now take her under their wing.

Good on Gail for giving Becky a hand. I love seeing Tracey get her comeuppance but I am going to hate a prolonged storyline and battle for Amy between the two. Ken will be disgusted with Deirdre and Tracey. Speaking of disgust can you say Peter? Blech on him and Carla.

Blech on that fruit loop Kirsty. Where exactly is Tina living?

I hear that
Spoiler
Terry Duckworth will make an appearance sometime in the next few months

I could not muster up any sympathy for Owen.
Anna did the right thing.

And I think Eileen should have a little more about her than to go for a married man. He is going thru a terrible thing, but really how are they going to resolve that storyline? Put Leslie in a home and Paul moves in with her? That is icky.

Sunita and Dev...while Dev gets up my nose with his highhandedness and chauvinism, Sunita is acting like a twit. He has always put Amber on a pedestal. If you don't want to be with him don't. I would like to see Dev's older daughter appear on the scene. How many other kids were there? 3 daughters total wasn't it?

Oh Sally you are going to take a long fall from your sanctimonious little throne.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Barlow's. Disappointed with all that is going on to be cut to 2.5hrs, not the time for it, too much good stuff happening!!!

Hope Bill gets better soon!

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
Jasper, here is a spoiler about Paul and Lesley:

Spoiler
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/4250602/Corrie-fireman-says-farewell-to-wife-Lesley.html

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
OMG OMG omg......
Spoiler
Robert Vaughn is Sylvia's Milton!!!!! He was Napolean Solo on the Man from Uncle back in the sixties.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
:-) it is going to be an interesting week. I miss the hour long shows.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
OMG is right, Ernie's girl!! This is going to be fun!

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
...:-( cannot look until i watch Sunday. I'll be back.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Of course I looked! Thx Erniesgirl. I look forward to the OMG as well. On the link I noticed the wedding info too, didn't read the article but filed away the info.

I'm missing the hour longs as well, it seemed to zip by on Sunday. I image we will get back a little closer to the UK after hockey and then the Olympics may slow things down again.