TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 08, 2012 users admin

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
It's a repeat tonight.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
For the first time I did not enjoy the show last night with the "rogue" cop. Blech. Very uncomfortable. Probably sad but true, which make sit worse. I wish there had been a little more interaction between Castle and Beckett. They need to step it up a bit.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Of course they were/are exploring the theme "Is it worth it to continue going after that which has rejected you?". I guess it is a period in which the show has to separate them to make us want them back together SO MUCH. I loved the fact that Esposito and Ryan felt like Castle was cheating on them and kept telling Beckett to go and talk to him and get him back "in the fold" so to speak, and she just let him do his own thing...kind of like he's a naughty little boy who has to learn these kinds of lessons on his own.

On a different tangent...I kept thinking the rogue cop was Adam Baldwin but it just didn't look like him...but it was! To me he will always be the big guy in "My Bodyguard" even though that was a long time ago...that was such a sweet character.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
To me, he is Jayne Cobb from Firefly!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
Jayne for me as well. Pretty much everyone on that show is cemented in those roles for me. Great to see the two of them together again (and this time it was Jayne keeping Mal off balance).

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I thought it was cute, too, how Esposito and Ryan seemed "jealous" of his defection to another cop/unit. They ALL have ownership of him which I like because it shows they've all bonded! I think Beckett is getting more and more tuned into the relationship (by observation and discussion with therapist) and she may have to be the one to move things forward. Right now Castle is protecting his emotions as only he knows how.....reckless living.

Sia

03-10-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I actually liked the scene in the bar in which Castle subdued a suspect while the rogue cop had his gun drawn on the dead guy's dad. I thought Castle really handled himself well in a fistfight in that scene! I LOVE Nathan Fillion! I thought the rogue cop was rather a dirtbag, however, really mean and unethical.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Sia, I just finished watching and wasn't that thrilled with the bad cop but enjoyed the ending when Beckett helped him get the right guy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hubby and I just watched this last night. The whole time it bugged me that he was with the new guy instead of Beckett. I did think it was funny that Esposito and Ryan thought Castle was "cheating" on them, cause I did too! It's just not the same show without him and Beckett interacting. Hoping for a reunion next week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally agree, LOL.

Mush

09-09-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mush a private message Print Post    
As a HUGE Firefly fan I enjoyed the little diversion from Castle/Beckett to watch Mal and Jayne back together again.

I think that I read somewhere that the show was going to have three episodes of Castle and Beckett apart.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Then they'll come together on a beach, running slowly towards each other.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 23, 2012 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought the show with Castle spending time with the crazy over the top detective was pretty funny. Outlandish (as usual) but pretty funny. I think we all want Castle and Beckett to get together eventually but I don't think it hurts to give them a little space in the meantime.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Please tell me that Castle wasn't on last night, since my DVR didn't record it!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
It was some Dancing with the Stars episode of 20/20.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Whew! I was upstairs trying to get my daughters tv to come back on (she had for some reason undone some of the cables in back of it...not sure why...and it took forever to get it back up and running...but of course being a Mom superhero I did it...LOL) and when we went downstairs it was after 10 and it wasn't recorded. We both almost had a meltdown (fortunately we were able to watch Smash which somewhat mollified us).

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I hate Castle withdrawals on Monday nights! If I had my way there'd be a new show every week, all year long. I hate it when it's not on. Went to bed early!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Next week's episode looks to be intense...are we ready for this?

I loved all the "double talk" last night...but am sad that Alexis is growing up and leaving Castle behind. His "who am I going to play with?" was so sweet.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just watched last night's show and am glad to say, "it's back!". I loved it and it felt totally right to me.

Roxip, you're right, next week looks intense with regard to Castle and Beckett and wouldn't you know it, its the finale for the season! Now we have to wait again for a Castle fix! It better not get cancelled!!!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Loved the Zombies!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought I had heard that it had already been renewed but I might be wrong!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
The following was from a site that was posted under "Cancellations". It lists, alphabetically, all the shows and their status.

This is what they posted for "Castle": Castle (ABC) – LIKELY RENEWAL: Should be back for Season 5.

I can only hope that this is true!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Phew! Now we have to wait for the next season. Aarrgghhh!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
What a great episode...if they had to go there they did it perfectly.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
OMG, it's Helo and he's NOT a nice guy this time. Boo!
On the other hand, I think that it means he'll be part of next season. Yay!