TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 29, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 29, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Awesome news about the show - I was perusing the internet earlier today and I found an article about the Nielsen ratings for last week and PofI was in the TOP 10!!!!

Trini

07-06-2004

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Merrysea :-) I need season 1 on DVD ASAP.

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
Matsya Nyaya” — the first in a streak of all-original episodes leading up to the Season 1 finale airing May 17
Fans of CBS’ Person of Interest will have to tough it out until April 26 for the next new episode, but based on these first-look photos, it promises to be well worth the wait.

Enjoy!

Trini

07-06-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I cut/paste above info so no pics.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
YAY - new episode tonight !!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well that was a surprise! I thought she was dead!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I got lost in what happened when this last episode. I couldn't work out whether that phone call at the beginning was in the present or past and it all went down hill from there. If someone wants to set me straight I'd be grateful!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jessica called him in 2010. He was going to go see her, but was given a must-do assignment with his CIA partner (who we thought was dead). He was privately told to kill her at the end of that mission. She was apparently also told to kill him. That was all the past.

Present: Reese takes the job as the armored car guard. That whole story line was present.

End: Reese's 'dead' CIA partner returns in 2012, and shoots the 2 CIA operatives who are trying to exterminated Reese.

Does that help?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had to rewind the last minute as I couldn't tell if the CIA lady who we thought was dead was in 2010 or the present. I concluded it was 2012 present day like you did Karuuna. Wow!

I love this show SO much. I love how close of attention I have to pay to keep it straight whether we're in flashback or not. I love how I need to keep track of past characters and associations. Seriously, I love this show so much it's a miracle it hasn't been cancelled!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Seriously, I love this show so much it's a miracle it hasn't been cancelled!

LOL Brenda...I can totally relate!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That does help, thank you! You look down for a second and miss a year marker and that's it, you're lost!

Just checked and this has officially been RENEWED! Did we know that?! If I did know that I'd forgotten!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, the CIA guys thought they had found Reese, and instead they found his partner, who apparently was expecting them!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
This show renews my faith in writers, actors and directors. Now if they could spread the love to a few other shows.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, April 27, 2012 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
The CIA lady had to be in 2012 because the guy she shot has been chasing Reese in 2012 and the two CIA guys had just gone to Carter in the middle of the show.

Also, the scrolly timeline on the bottom scrolls forward to 2012 when it's current.

The show was fantastic last night and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I still have to watch it, now i cannot wait. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Speaking of the CIA lady, why did the CIA agents have photos of her dead? (They showed them to Carter the first time they met with her, and said Reese "killed his partner").

Did she fake her own death?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, April 28, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking that this show won't work but it's just getting better and better.

I'm assuming that his previous partner wasn't far behind him in getting out of that exploding building but that she just went off in a different direction. I wasn't surprised that they asked them both to kill each other. That'll be a good storyline into next season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG...OMG...OMG.... Yesterday I was getting my hair done and this guy comes in and asks my hairdresser if she could cut his hair. Gretchen tells him that she can't cut his hair until later this week - so he makes the comment that he will let "production" cut his hair even though they do a terrible job. So then he tells Gretchen he got the part in the new Sylvester Stallone movie they are going to film in New Orleans. And he talks about Arnold Schwarz and Vincent D'Onofrio (sp?) being in the film. He told me this is his second film working with Stallone. So we're chatting about the movie and I'm asking what the movie is about and he tells me about the movie ("The Tomb"). So anyway, as he's leaving he says one of the other stars in the movie is "the actor who played Jesus Christ in Passion of the Christ." Well, I just about flew out of my chair screaming Jim Caviezel's name. Well both he and Gretchen thought it was hilarious that I could have cared less about Sylvester, Arnold and Vincent, but Jim Caviezel sent me into a frenzy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
That's funny Lexie! Yeah, who cares about those other guys! I wonder if he described him as 'the guy who played Jesus' because, like me, he can't pronounce his last name. :-) He's so mysterious.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
D'Onofrio, yes. Schwarzenegger and Stallone, NO.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I got the impression that he might have thought that Gretchen and I didn't know who Caviezel was, but would know the movie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sounds like PoI has revived Caviezel's career. Good for him! As long as he stays on PoI, that is!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've heard Vincent D'onofrio is a real peach to work with (said with the utmost sarcasm).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I've heard the same thing too. I think he has "issues."

Karuuna, I was checking out Caviezel's career today, and it would appear he has done very little and mostly obscure roles since Passion of the Christ. Needless to say, I am thrilled for him (as long as he stays on PofI) that he landed a MAJOR role in what should be a blockbuster movie.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 29, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, he has said publicly that the Passion of Christ pretty much made him an outcast in Hollywood. And it's pretty clear from his career from then until now, he was right.