TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 30, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grimm: Archive through March 30, 2012 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, February 27, 2012 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Well it was their Anny dinner. So maybe that is why she was irritated.

I really enjoy this show but I am so annoyed how the writers have written "The Grimm". He is such a weenie. His Aunt could kick his butt and she was dying. I would think being a Grimm would give you some sort of kick-ass power. But at the least he should be sitting in that trailer studying and preparing, I know I would.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Happy to read that Friday's episode will be explaining more about the boss. We have been in the dark about where he fits in the Grimm world.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i didnt think tonights episode explained squat LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No, it didn't explain much but it sure opened up alot more in terms of storylines. Now Grimm will want to know what really happened to his parents.

Did the aunt break off her engagement just to raise him or because she knew she was going to be taking over the "family trade" or because she gained the ability to see the guy for what he really was? (note - I was really sleepy by the end so I could have missed things)

I was really hoping we might see Titus Welliver for more then an episode or two. I love that actor!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
From my friend Sharon:

Sharon Sachs
‎"GRIMM" News Flash!! Two weeks ago in a looping session they informed me my characters new name is ROBIN HARPER. NBC has a new series with a female police chief named Harper, no one caught it so they changed mine, go figure. In ADR they du...bbed ROBIN over the boys saying HARPER in tonights episode. AND THAT'S HOLLYWOOD FOLKS. Also tonights final directors cut ran 18 minutes too long, wonder how much of ME is on the cutting room floor?? Enjoy the DRAMA !

Sharon Sachs OK, so after viewing the show my name has been changed to PARKER...go figure

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
So glad Harper Parker Robin is still around. I am assuming she is the girlfriend. They should stop changing her name so we will remember it. Like her. Agree squat was not explained. I love this show! Love the way way they integrate real events into the stories. Hitler was a Grimm beast for instance. I know a little German and think that some of the translation of beast names is off. I don't know enough to be sure. Perhaps slang is involved. Don't care, maybe I'll learn some new words.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Hummingbird, actually, she's the medical examiner. :-)

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Oh,well, liked her too.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
She's a great person in real life too. My DH and I were yelling at the tv for her to duck last night. lol

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hyper, I was clutching my pearls yelling NOOOOOO not Hyper's friend!!!! dont kill her!!!!!!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
LOL Pamy, I was too! I'm was like, poor Sharon finally got a good gig and they can't kill her off!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
We just watched the episode last night, but I was yelling the same thing, too! Whoever posted that info above about applying to be an extra on this show, I forwarded that info to my nephew and his wife who live up by Mount Hood (Parkdale). That would be so cool to see them on TV, but I doubt they'll pursue it.

We watch this show with our 11 yo DS. As soon as he saw the coins he said, "Wait! The Nazis were Grimms?!" (What the heck is the word for the supernatural characters? I know only the main guy is a Grimm.)

Re: the name change for the medical examiner, several years ago there was a show called "Greatest American Hero," about a high school teacher who finds a suit that gives him super powers. His name was Mr. Hinckley, until a guy named John Hinckley shot President Reagan. They changed his name on the show, too.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
The Grimm creatures are collectively called "wesen" - pronounced vesen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Hummingbird. I've just been calling them "Supers."

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I've just been calling them "Creatures". :-)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anybody watch Friday's show about the fire-breathing dragons (Daemonfuers)? We'd seen the actress who played the fire dancer before and couldn't place her. IMDB says she's Danielle Panabaker, who played the daughter on Shark. Duh!

Also was that fire marshall a Baldwin brother? I think maybe Daniel? He wasn't credited, but it sure looked like him. Nice addition to the cast.

I think the girlfriend is on her way out. She doesn't really fit into the show anyway, unless they somehow bring her into the supernatural stuff. Think she's toast.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, March 11, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they were going to make her a blubot but realized she has zero chemistry with the main star. They realize he has more chemistry with Wolf.

Yes, that was the blacksheep Baldwin :-)

Tvwatcher

04-17-2004

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tvwatcher a private message Print Post    
it's been renewed! yay!!

http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/grimm-season-2-renewed/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Probably was Daniel Baldwin. He lives in Portland where Grimm is shot.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Maybe he showed up for the open casting call!

Seriously, I don't think the Baldwins are as bad as they are made out to be.

And yeah for renewal!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I like the girlfriend and am hoping she is a Grimm but doesn't know it yet. Nick didn't know he was a Grimm until his aunt was dying and he was next in the bloodline. Both his parents were Grimms, so there are Grimm couples. She has good self-defense skills. Nick was warned last week that the Reepers had killed another Grimm. We need to know more about her. Was she adopted, etc.? Has there been an anouncement that she isn't returning that I have missed?

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she wasnt even mentioned this week and next week looks like Nick is going to get hot and heavy with the evil blonde

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This week was a rerun.

The next new episode is 3/30.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Something that I like about this website is the variety of people from all over who occasionally turn out to know inside info on shows and characters. Examples: Someone was related to Monica on The Bachelor and here someone knows the medical examiner character. I know Jeremy Sisto's mother from high school years ago but it hasn't done me any good because I haven't seen her for decades. Same with Diane Sawyer. We are all graduates from Seneca High in Louisville, KY. I don't have any relevent, current contacts like some of you and enjoy your stories.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, March 30, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
New Grimm tonight. :-)