TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 20, 2012 users admin

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It wasn't you but I did have a dream about a lion. LOL

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I absolutely LOVED St. Elsewhere, but the ending simply sucked! I couldn't believe they made it be the young boy's imagination while looking at his snow globe. Ugggh! It had to be one of the worst finales to a series.

I have never really been too fond of the Owen/Christina match up.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
All of St. Elsewhere was great except as Watching2 says -- the ending. When Howie Mandel did his book tour, I got it autographed -- Howie Mandel a/k/a Fiscus.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The ending was awful! That was a big let down. I remember watching the episode where Bobby Caldwell got sliced by the crazy lady and that lead to him developing HIV, when I had just had Elizabeth and was in my room with her. Oh the things we remember!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I liked the roars..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Zola is my daughter's favorite character on the show right now.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Zola is my daughter's favorite character on the show right now.

Well she is most definitely the best looking and scandal free character.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well wasn't that just a bundle of joy episode?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking they must have at least one new writer who loves to write about obsessing over something. It's not the Grey's we all fell in love with. They're going through the 7 year itch and bringing us all down with them in the process. I'm not happy with the writing lately at all.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Owen/Christina won't decide to break up until the season finale. And next season's opener is finding out who passed.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just now watching and I am so over Christina and her drama. She makes it impossible for anyone to love her. She pushes away so hard and has such an issue with trust. I really feel sorry for Owen as he tries to do the right thing, knowing how it is unnecessary. Christina pushes way too hard....away from her! I'm not sure I care to watch more of her dysfunction.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Why is she dysfuntional? It's not just the type A personality. Many people with type A personality can function just fine with children and relationships. I am not buying that she's this much of a b-tch, workaholic, relationship-ophobe.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Christina trusted Preston and he left her, and then she trusted Owen and he betrayed her. Also, Owen said that he supported her decision to have an abortion, then months later he held it against her. It looked like he was the one who decided not to continue counseling.

I'm not surprised she's having such a hard time.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Maybe my use of "dysfunctional" was not correct. Sorry. I just can't find the words to describe how she is responding to Owen and her marriage. It makes me think she is emotionally "dysfunctional" and I didn't expect that from her. I have to admit that she has not been one of my favorite characters.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Isn't she also very cold with her family? Perhaps it is how she was raised...to be driven and focused and not give in to emotions.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
In addition to Sandra Oh being my favorite actor on this show, Cristina is my favorite character. Except for Baily, the others are all cookie cutter characters who happen to be doctors. Cristina is the only one I can see knowing in real life.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Christina lied to Preston about being pregnant, then said she'd marry him, then left him at the alter. She created that mess.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Huh? She had a miscarriage. He left her at the altar.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 13, 2012 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I remember Christina's mother as being pretty cold (around the wedding she and Preston didn't end up having). And just how much is she supposed to forgive in Owen.. he either lied or changed his mind about the abortion and used it as a weapon, he forced Christina into perpetrating a lie on Teddy while lying to Christina, but then made her keep up the lie.. very traumatic, he I think did stop the counselling and then he instead got drunk and cheated.. oh and with the wife of a patient, too. Then he lied about that too.

Preston was the boss of a brand new intern. He created the mess from the start.

Christina, Zola, yeah.. I still like Meredith too.

I'm sick of Teddy and wish the rest of the women could just tell her to go to counselling and not suck up their lives.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Why is she dysfuntional?"

Very poor writing. I think the writers must be 16 year old high school girls who project their own teen angst onto what are supposed to be intelligent, adult doctors.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I'm so used to facebook that I'm constantly looking for "like" buttons on your posts. I wanted to "like" Sanfran's theory on the poor writing. I agree.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I've really lost interest in both Grey's as well as Private Practice in the past couple of years. The constant angst, the constant interfering in others' lives (whether it's patients or doctors), it's just turned into a very bad soap opera. And since I never watched soaps...

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Monday, April 16, 2012 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Christina also watched father die when she was nine years old in a car accident. She watched him bleed out and die before help arrived. She has carried this with her and is one of the reasons she is so driven to be a surgeon.

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see the cast travel to their interviews. Is the show cancelled?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, April 20, 2012 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, but there are rumors that Derek and Meredith are both leaving the show after this upcoming season...I don't think either of them have signed their contracts.