TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Castle: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 09, 2012 users admin

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I just watched the show. It was great! I can't wait until Castle and Beckett are "cuffed" again.

Lots of good tension and conflict, yet the same wonderful, subtle humor that Castle is so good at. I love the way they intertwine themes and stories.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until next week's Castle (okay, this week's was good but next week's looks AMAZING!).

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I gotta say that I love the tension btn Castle and Beckett but I hope they never get together. When they do it will be the end of the show, it always works that way.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The Moonlighting effect...but a fantasy episode never hurts anyone, right?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
RIGHT!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nobody's discussing this week's episode? DH and I just watched it, and I found it totally charming! So many familiar faces, too! Could not place the guy playing "Tommy Doyle." Finally figured out about an hour later, he was Jacob on Lost! Also the actor playing "Joe" the detective? It was Chad Everett! Joe Gannon from Medical Center! My roommates and I used to drool over him back in the 70's when that show was in its heyday! Such a fun episode!!! Loved the kiss with Castle and Kate (Joe & Vera)!

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Definitely a good episode. Mark Pellegrino has been guesting on all my fave shows...he was the big bad Vamp on the Can/Am version of Being Human...he will get a regular gig at some point and it will be a great one...

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I knew I recognized "Joe" but I didn't look to see who played him. Yeah, Chad Everett was really cute back in the day!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was wondering who "Joe" was...I knew he looked familiar but I just couldn't quite place the face. I loved that story too.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yes, Chad Everett is looking mighty fine for an older man.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this episode too! I couldn't place Chad Everett for the life of me! But I knew I knew him. Always good to be able to come here to TVCH to get "the scoop".

I also enjoyed "the kiss" between "Joe and Vera".

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
And now we have a new mystery. Castles Dad.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sooo, Castle was on last night and no one has commented on it yet. I haven't watched yet because I went to bed early after turning off Smash in the middle of the episode.

I'll catch it tonight, but did anyone watch last night? Please tell me this timeslot isn't being stolen by Smash. I love both shows and watch both shows, but would hate for Castle to die because of Smash.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I watched, multitasked a bit so can't really say much about it. The daughter looked like she had her hair cut and looked beautiful, I do remember that! Next week's trailers have Beckett admitting she heard that Castle said "I love you" when she was shot, so they're finally going back to that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was a pretty good show. The usual mix of humor and a convoluted case to solve.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Martha was in great form last night and Alexis had a major part in helping figure out something about the case...Castle was so proud...LOL! Looks like he has gotten over his reluctance about his personal life interfering with his "work" life.

Loved the marriage bit between the other two guys (Ryan and Esposito?).

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Way too many twists to get to the killer. You know any suspect in the first 35 min is not the killer...boo to that.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
That was so confusing. Not my fave episode. But next week looks good.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Drat. Castle overheard Beckett and interpreted....wrongly, I believe.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
This show is losing steam. Too much back-and-forth with no closure. I found myself fast forwarding through most of it again this week and found myself disappointed that it had the same ending as every other week. One is ready, the other isn't. This has been going on for too long and the storyline is tired. I'm barely interested in it anymore. Sad.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I feel the same way Gurliegirl. Even without the back and forth the storylines are not captivating me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So sorry you guys are enjoying it, I still get a kick out of it. but I do wish they would get together.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think they're afraid if they get them together, the show will lose its spark (think Moonlighting and other shows where the chemistry died when the two main characters got together). It is frustrating, though, to have them so close and then move apart again. Looks like from the previews, Castle is going to start dating again.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It might work better if they both had others in their lives but still had a draw toward each other. Then as a grand finish, they could both dump the others and get together in the last show.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, April 09, 2012 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
No Castle tonight? I didn't see it on my schedule. Bummed. The new show "Scandal" was in that time slot.