TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 26, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 26, 2012 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Every time I watch a new episode I'm always taken aback at how truly great this show is. The writing is tops!

Poor Kerry, just when I was getting to like him, bam, he takes a hit.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Is there a link to the EW story?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Christy358 I don't know how to make a link. It is EW.com It was on their home page yesterday, not there today. Their search doesn't work very well, I couldn't find it again, but I didn't look very hard. Sorry.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Yay!! The Good Wife was renewed.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Allright because maybe they know that nothing else good on tv

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe Kaitlyn is leaving the firm to make room for Cary to come back? Wishful thinking!

DH and I both think Alicia may buy that old house for her kids. They would so love to go back there. I wonder if she and Peter will eventually get back together? They certainly seem to have turned his character around.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Julianna Margulies was on Anderson recently. She said Matthew Perry is going to have an 8 episode story arc that could be extended if he / it is popular enough.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I would take that bet with you Babyjax. LOL I think she will decided that buying that house is moving backwards to a life she doesn't want anymore.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
Im I dense, or are they having Alicia acting weird. She didnt seem to be herself tonight. I thought her and Kalinda were ok with each other now.I kind of thought that maybe they were doing it because of being canceled. But now i see that isnt so.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Alicia lived and now may again live in Oak Brook, IL. She's almost a neighbor. I'm just 4 - 5 miles from Oak Brook. Those miles make a difference. Houses around here are nothing like Alicia's.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
that's because the house is actually in Los Angeles somewhere where they film.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I hope she doesn't buy the house. The kids will be off to college and beyond before you know it and that is a pretty big house for one person. It would also be a pretty big house for 2 people.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
A house like that could certainly be found in Oak Brook. Oak Brook is definitely not a middle class community.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe they were leading up to Cary coming back to the firm. I thought he would have been fired rather than demoted

I love this show.

Not sure I am going to like Dianes new duo dating story lines

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Quoting myself:

Houses around here are nothing like Alicia's.

When I said, "around here," I meant in my more immediate area. Just a few miles away, Oak Brook is definitely upper class with houses like Alicia's former residence.

But I do shop at the up-scale Oakbrook Shopping Centre (which is looking a little rough around the edges these days) and years and years ago took riding lessons at the Oak Brook Sports Core.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Oh sh!t . . . it's not going to be on next week!!! I'm anxious to see and hear the "convo" between Alicia and her MIL.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
BIG BOO BOO. Last week Alicia's former house was in Oak Brook, suburb west of Chicago. This week the same house is in Highland Park, suburb north of Chicago.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
OH JACKIE!!!! Grrrrrr!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jackie is a piece of work.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I am assuming with Jackie buying the house, she thinks everyone will get back together and live happily ever after or she will be gracious enough to let Alicia and the kids move in with her. Not going to happen. Yep, she is a piece of work!

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Still wishing Jackie would go live in Florida.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Oh no, not our Jackie Lazylu. What Jackie will do is go on and on about how happy the kids will be that she saved the house for them and they can come and visit her and stay with her especially after she convinces Peter to move in with her. Yep. She will have her family back alright but Alicia will not be in the picture.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The only reason I can think of Alicia wanting to buy her old house is that deep down she's still in love with her husband. However, someone needs to talk to her (I can't believe how alone she is really, no good friend to open up to) and make her see that the best thing for her is to move on, as others have said the kids will leave in a few years and what does she do in that big house all by herself? If she wants to recapture happy moments by living back in those rooms I don't think it could last as the sad moments will also be felt again. I think she should move to somewhere she'll be free of the good and the bad, start anew. Her mother-in-law may be saving her from a bad decision she's about to make, and I wouldn't make any deals with that woman either just to get the house. Let her have it and move on.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Alicia would rather live in a cardboard box (well, not really) then make a deal with Jackie.
Alicia needs to buy her apartment soon to be condo. IMO

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I agree Maris didn't see that coming