TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 05, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Naja, that episode was absolutely gut-wrenching. That was the only CM episode where I bawled like a baby.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm about to sit down to watch Ep 19 of season 5. I have been looking forward to this one. It's the episode that was sort of made infamous by Arizona Gov Jan Brewer. The episode is about beheadings at the Mexican border, and it was a couple months after it aired that Gov Brewer started telling the stories of the beheadings near the border, which ended up to be untrue. I haven't looked back in this thread to see if it was discussed, but I did see it was huge topic on other boards that she probably got the idea from this episode. No one really knows where she got the idea that it was true, but the fact that she brought it up shortly after this ep aired sure looked funny.

ok, off to watch it :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am about 4 eps shy of finishing season 6, and I don't know how you all stuck through that whole season. Once it started in with Prentiss' back story about half through the season, and then her faked death, I felt like I couldn't take anymore. It was totally ridiculous. And then the regular story lines got ridiculous. I'm going to fight through because I know season 7 got better, and maybe the last few eps of 6 pick up.

eta: I just wanted to mention that it almost felt like the show had completely different writers once it was into season 6.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That was a really rough season, Naja. I think you might be right over different writers, there was something very wrong.

And nothing ever did come over Rees' weird headache thing either (hoping that was in the same season, if not I've spoilt a teensy bit!), and that was just not enjoyable. Strange season.

But this season is back on form.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You didn't spoil anything Kitt. I am past the headaches eps. Plus, it's not like I don't already know everything ends up ok...LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 12:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I just fished watching ep 5 of this current season 7 :-) So I'm almost all caught up!

Season 7 so far is 10x better than season 6. I am happy Ashley is gone. That actress was awful. After watching all the seasons so close together within a 3 month span, the main thing I want to say is that I hope Spencer grows his hair back. I think one of the best laughs of season 6 (or 5?) happened when Reid walked into a meeting for the first time with his short haircut, and Hotch asked him "What? Did you join a boy band?" LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In the new ep tonight, it was just too weird seeing Hotch smile so much. He was smiling so much and so hard, his face must have hurt after filming this.

Sam

05-02-2004

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
I actually didn't mind it. I enjoyed the distraction from that oddly placed yellow makeup he's been sporting. JJ was rather yellow in tonight's episode, too, and that was prior to her hangover.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sam, I didn't mind it at all either. I loved seeing Hotch smile. I just thought it felt so odd.

Having watched all of the seasons so close together, I noticed JJ's complexion definitely goes through good and bad stages.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
yellow makeup? i think the actor has looked seriously ill for most of the season.

This episode did a good job slanting his Radical slimness and painfully thin face as being "training for the triathelon". the sudden invention of a girl friend makes me think they are setting up the End of the hotchner character. After this many seasons, the removal of such a main character would have to be handled as positive....leaving for a new marriage for instance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't mind seeing Hotch smile so much - he's happy and he deserves it!!! He is one of my favorite characters on the show.

Sam

05-02-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sam a private message Print Post    
On the high def big screen, portions of Hotch's face have been disturbingly yellow in places for the last couple seasons. It's not his entire face, it's his lower forehead, his cheeks from his nose out about halfway to his ears, and his chin.

And JJ's entire face was particularly yellow last night.

It's not my TV; no one else's makeup has been that jarring. Not even Garcia's. It's annoying the hell out of me.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I haven't noticed anything different about Hotch other than his very buffed and toned arms last night. Looking good!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hotch was definitely looking buffed and toned last night!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, March 01, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Hotch is not yellow on my TV. He looks pretty good in my opinion.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
with basketball i have missed Criminal minds for two weeks. Does anyone know why it isnt on, OD?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
It was on here on the West Coast. However, Law and Order: SVU is waiting for a few weeks to air a new show.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
I've thought Hotch was looking extra thin all season, but the yellow thing is news to me. Training for a triathlon would explain it, I guess.

Now that I know Emily is leaving at the end of the season, on her own terms, I'm wondering where they'll go with the team. I would imagine there'll be a new team member, and if they go with the obvious, it'll be a seasoned agent who is female and dark haired.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sagg, Criminal Minds was on this past Wednesday. I can't remember if it was on the week before. Basketball didn't start until this past Thursday night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is a spoiler for anybody who didn't already know. And if you guys did know, how come no one told me :-(

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
2 articles about Paget Brewster leaving the show for good this time.

One from a couple months ago
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/15/....

And one from today
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/04/....

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Sorry Naja. I did see that somewhere before but I totally forgot about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
That's ok :-) I'm over it now. It was just a shock to me when I read it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
One more thing.... It's so weird having to wait so long for new eps after having the pleasure of watching 6 seasons in just a few months at my leisure. Now it feels like we get one new show a month. It's unbearable. I should have waited another year before I decided I liked this show...LOL

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That was one strange, creepy, weird, interesting show last night.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Lazylu said.