TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 06, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 06, 2012 users admin

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    
I so loved the Adele/Richard portion of the show last night. They were both so great at showing their story. Brought me to tears when she said she thought she should go to that home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was very touching.

Loved Bailey helping teach Derreck about Zola's hair and what to do with it..

Still not liking Teddy, but then I never did, I guess and Christina's husband. (Owen)

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Seamonkey. I haven't liked Teddy from Day 1, so this is just adding to my dislike of her.

I did like how it made Christina seem more human.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
I never liked Teddy or Owen, and I never understood Christina being with Owen.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I like Owen but have never liked Teddy and she's just sealing the deal.

Richard and Adele were the best part of the show last night. I cannot even imagine having to go through that with your husband or wife.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Richard and Adele were heartbreaking. Her periods of lucidity are almost worse than her periods of irrational behavior. So many times the caretakers in these situations have it worse than the patient.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed the first half but why is Teddy(don't like her) so upset
With Owen(love him)? Is it only bc he didn't tell her about
Her husbands passing while she was performing surgery?
If so that's dumb.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I agree. If he had told her during the surgery, she would have been upset with him for causing her to kill the patient.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, February 24, 2012 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think it is because she is just mad...and if you notice she is beginning to lose it - she blew that presentation in the latest show - I think her deterioration will accelerate in coming shows...and Owen is her safe person to punish. She knows that he will not fight back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Watching tonight for Ellen (Meredith) to be wearing a special bracelet.. I guess she wore it in the last ep but I found out too late.

The cast heard about a young woman who lives in OC who is dealing with cancer and she and her mom just LOVE watching Grey's. someone else local had an in and they got to go up and watch a taping, but the best part was how well they were treated by the cast, especially Ellen Pompeo. It really was a great experience for Kate and they posted today that someone who saw a preview said Ellen was wearing Kate's bracelet again.

Of course I have no idea what the bracelet looks like.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katelopez12 (you probably have to sign up at the site but they don't spam you, ever.) January 13 journal entry tells of their Grey's adventure.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katelopez12/journal/6

March

10-02-2003

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Oh Owen how could you?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's so sad. He's so angry at Christina for the abortion, and yet he loves her so. What a horrible situation they are both in. He should have realized who she was before they got married. If what he wants is the white picket fence and the dog and kids in the yard she was definitely not the right person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And she has never portrayed herself as anything but who she is.

But his method of punishment stinks.

Actually he and Teddy deserve each other.. they both suck .. but I want them to get together OFF my screen.

I think about how she stuck with him through his PTSD symptoms which could have driven may women away .. and just might make one wonder about his fatherhood potential.. not speaking of him WANTING fatherhood, but would he be good FOR a child?

Does he love her or who he wants her to be?

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Does he love her or who he wants her to be?

Oh a sad but common mistake....we fall in love with who we think they are and fail to see the person they are showing us.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep.. all too common.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Teddy is the person he cheated with?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think so.. I just meant that they had both punished people while grieving (in fact both punished Christina).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think he's going to say that he cheated on her by working so much to avoid her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or by "lusting in his heart" like Jimmy Carter?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
If he in fact has cheated on her I think this will kill the show for me. I would like Christina to finally be stable. She is my favorite character and I would like to see her have some fun for a change.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
William Daniels, a winner of two Emmy Awards during his run as St. Elsewhere‘s Dr. Mark Craig, is playing doctor again — in a potentially pivotal episode of Grey’s Anatomy.

http://tvline.com/2012/04/03/greys-anatomy-william-daniels-season-8/#more-318166

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the preview, Owen says he cheated and then says "it was just sex".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm.. never watched St Elsewhere or Boy Meets World and The Graduate was practically a lifetime ago and don't remember that character much.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
He was great in St. Elsewhere.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, April 06, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Was it just me or was last night a whole lot of not much?