TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 27, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 27, 2012 users admin

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that they killed Abby I didn't think she was right for Michael but who would let Sam & Michael walk right into the Morgue without stoping them no Morgue would do that. I was glad that Sam was with Michael. Also Abby nagging him not spend time with his family

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch GH today - I hardely ever watch, but I came in somewhere at end - did they kill off Robin today? I know she is leaving but .... LOL

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Yes, they did in a lab fire where Maxi started in her dixi way that she didn't know that she that she start by knocking some bottle over. Plus talking about her and Matt breaking up and no one was there for her and feeling sorry for herself and Robin didn't have anytime for it because she was trying to get medication for Jason and that was the bottle Maxi broke, with some other bottle. I don't know if she will realize she cause Robin's death or Patrick will

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Damn, why do the Mannings have to be in Port Charles!! When will they got back to Lanview,I have to fast forward through all their scenes, LOL.

And what the writers figured now that Vickki is off the air, we can have a person with multiple personalities on GH.

Did they change the writers or something?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, March 02, 2012 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Kirsten Storm (Maxie) is ever coming back? I miss her and liked her better than this Maxie.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
She not coming back I don't like this Maxi either I heard because of some illness.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are we sure she is not coming back? I know she is sick but she is still in the credits.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, March 03, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am so sorry if she doesn't come back. I like her better than this one.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I think everyone like her better then this one too but I do feel sorry for this actress trying to fill the other one's shoe's it got to be hard to come into a show.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
While I think the substitute Maxi has done a really good job, I am so ready for Kirsten Storms to return. She [Kirsten] brings a certain energy to the character that I think may be irreplaceable. How I hate that Kirsten has missed the opportunity to be involved in some potentially great scenes for her.

Fingers and toes crossed that Kirsten heals completely and returns to Port Charles soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ACK, Spoke to soon. They have a new intro and the music is different. New Maxie is in the credits.

I hate having the Mannings on the show, I FF through all the parts with them. I wish they would go back to Lanview.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Kristen Storms had a set up apparently so her return is not when she had hoped.

I barely have watched GH the last few months but never have gotten used to the new Maxie - that said, i cant imagine why she is getting so much hate mail! Its not her fault!

and i love seeing my Mannings right now...

Ronda

07-20-2009

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that is sooooooooo excited to see John McBain on GH?? I cannot wait for Todd to come back, he and Carly will make a great couple!

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I'll try to tolerate John. Just don't let Natalie anywhere close to GH. To me, that was the one and only good thing about OLTL being cancelled: no more Natalie.

I'm a relatively late viewer to OLTL as I started watching about 6 months before Roger Howarth left the show. I know Roger is loved by a huge number of fans, but, for me, Trevor St. John did a fantastic job playing the part of Todd after Roger left. I miss Trevor. Once I got over him not being Todd, I thought it would have been really interesting had the show continued with this duo of brothers. I can just imagine some of the possible situations they could get themselves into and out of.

I agree with you that a Todd/Carly pairing could be an interesting/entertaining storyline.

Ronda

07-20-2009

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronda a private message Print Post    
I think I love 'John' because of Port Charles, and I love the thought of him and Kelly Monaco (Sam) pairing up again. I do agree with you about Natalie....

I never liked Trevor St John as Todd, for me there is only 1 Todd (Roger Howarth) .... just like there will be only be 1 Maxie (Kristen Storms)

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I have watched DOOL since 1968. There is no one else, for me, who could be a replacement for many of those long term actors. So, I truly understand what you are saying, Ronda.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't want to watch OLTL, I want to watch General Hospital, I want them all to leave. Although it does mean I only spend about 20 minutes on the show now.

If they keep this up I won't be sad if GH gets cancelled.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, are they getting rid of Maxie?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
So agree with Pam. no Natalie. couldnt stand her

I like Carly and John together.
I think we can all forsee Starr and Micheal storyline.
Is John going to end up being related to Sam? like a long lost brother or something
I am not going to like the Todd/Sonny story line.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, March 26, 2012 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see todays show??? Is Robin still alive?

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I did, I was wondering the same thing or is a dream or is someone keeping her locked up why? That a soap opera for you. Plus I think John maybe related to Sam because she wasn't happy to see him and he was hinting about that on the way out.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
OK, this is speculation, not spoiler - What if David (from All My Children) has her? He brought back all those other assumed dead folks and didn't he have a tie to Anna while she was on All My Children? Just a guess.....

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Oh I like that one.....

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I like that too Punkaroo.

I thought I posted it here, but it must have been Twitter. I guessed weeks ago that Robin was not dead, but I thought we wouldn't know for years. With Robert and Anna on the it MUST be Faison that has Robin. Maybe a Franco connection, but I'm putting my money on Faison.

Plus I think John maybe related to Sam because she wasn't happy to see him and he was hinting about that on the way out.

I think they are subtly referencing there stint on "Port Charles" the night time soap GH did a few years ago. I didn't really watch, but weren't vampires involved?

Ok I found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Charles

Smokey

07-08-2003

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I watched it when it was on daytime. It was a half hour long soap. I really liked it. It had Thorsten Kaye, Michael Easton, Kelly Monaco, and more.