TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 04, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Bones: Archive through November 04, 2011 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking she was going to get killed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Bones Valentines show was great! I loved how they shot the guns and the end and the present that the bug guy made (why can't I think of his name, LOL).

Anyone know why it is going away for 3 weeks? I something going on, I don't think it is stupid Idol, that is on Wednesday, right?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I guess last night's show was to set up the "spin off" (which seems a strange term to me, seeing as it's based on the books of a completely different author). Big peeve: Saffron Burrow's (the gorgeous female) awful accent. Hollywood/tv seems to have finally realised not every Brit speaks like the Queen and wants to add in a bit of variety, but don't seem to have realised no one's talked like Little Orphan Annie for a century. Hopefully with time she'll be able to persuade them to turn it down a bit.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I wasn't aware that there was going to be a spin off. Or, if I was, I'd forgotten all about it. But Mom and I both sensed this episode must be to set up a spin off, since they showed very little of the Bones cast during the episode.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Wonder if it will be called 'The Finder'? I loved his personal advisor. I remember him from The Green Mile...Michael Clarke Duncan.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's based on "The Locator" series by Richard Greener but I don't think they've settled on a show name yet (or even have a guaranteed pick-up). I've never read the books but might give them a try.

I love Michael Clarke Duncan. I might be able to put up with the dodgy English accent if I get to see him :-).

Catfat

02-27-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
The finale for this show was the worst I have ever seen, ever, anywhere. Stupid, boring, trashy, improbable, too many stupid characters added, idiotic storyline, screaming woman delivering baby, Booth and Bones trash-dressed to go bowling, Ryan ONeal in a wheel chair, bowling alley employee kills a guy by chopping him up in the pin-setting machine because the guy rented shoes and had smelly feet.
Lousy, lousy, lousy.
BUT---in the end Bones announces she is pregnat and Booth is the father.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Am I missing something? The Bones finale doesn't air until tonight. I'd hate to think that someone who watched it early spoiled it for the rest of us.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Ah, I see, Canada got to watch it a day early. Oh well, I guess I'll watch something else tonight.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
catfat, does that mean that they have been keep an affair secret?

Rissa

03-19-2006

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I hate when that happens Prisonerno6. :-( To be fair to Catfat though, the rule is that no spoiler box is necessary if the show has aired and who would ever think Canada would get ANYTHING first? LOL In fact I think we should keep it quiet or the CRTC will make sure we don't get any new episodes until those in Siberia have watched it.

Catfat, it certainly won't qualify as their best work I agree. Although the Hodgens hat on the baby almost made it worth watching. RFLOL

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Look for this show to just be a dream. Some probably will be current like maybe the birth of the baby, but the rest...Bones being pregnant is just not true...IMO

Catfat

02-27-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Catfat a private message Print Post    
Yes, I watch in Canada, who knew there would be a problem.
I didn't spoil deliberately.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Well I hope it's not a dream!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Cat, no offense but I disagree with you wholeheartedly. I thought the episode hilarious and awwwwwwwwed over that cute, cute baby hat!!! Then I sat open-mouthed when Bones tells Booth she's pregnant, he's the father, and saw that grin begin to spread across his face.
Not every season ending episode has to leave us hanging over a cliff until the fall. I enjoyed one that left me feeling good.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the show, too, although I could have lived without all the screaming childbirth scenes.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not one of my favorite episodes because it seemed disjointed to me, although Wanda and Buck could be their own spin-off show. Loved the little hat on the baby, so cute. Loved the way Hodgens and Angela looked at the baby. It seemed like it was really theirs.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved it, it seemed to flow to me just like the normal shows, and it makes sense that Booth is the dad since she crawled in bed with him after the one tech was shot (although the timing could be off some, didn't that happen only a week or so ago).

Loved Michael's baby hat, that was the best. Haven't seen one like that before.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
the baby hat is exactly like the ones that angela's father ( the guy from zz top wears) and in the episode where vincent died, the day after bones told angela she and booth slept together, so i don't think it is a dream at all.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Bones is pregnant in real life and I read they were going to write it into the show. I'm just shocked that they are letting it be Booth's. Should be interesting.

There is a spin-off Bones show being prepped to air when Bones goes on maternity leave.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Here is an article stating it is indeed true and not a dream like some mentioned:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/bones-finale-post-mortem-booth-brennan/

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to the Bones/Booth/Baby episodes. It should be great fun. How will Bones react to irrational baby?

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
37 hours until Bones!! Can't wait!!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Great episode...loved the interaction between Bones and Booth. This should be a lot of fun to watch. And a big AWWWWWWWW to Angela and Hodgins' little boy. What a cutie!!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 04, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I loved the show, too. I like Bones and Booth so much. It was really funny when Bones admitted that she had a feeling which was not due to hormones.