TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Days of Our Lives: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2012 users admin

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Whoops, yes, Maggie and Mickey!

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Oh good. I thought perhaps I had missed a big chunck of memory. LOL. Sure is fun getting old, or mature I should say, or is it wiser? So sad that I guage my memory by a soap opera.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, November 14, 2011 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Between all the interconnected relatives and RAS (Rapid Aging Syndrome) it's amazing we don't have any Salemites giving birth to their own sister! LOL

Darrellh

07-21-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Darrellh a private message Print Post    
Teach, years ago, Julie became a grandmother, while her own grandmother was still alive. A great-great grandmother.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Isn't Claire Julie's grandaughter? Making her Alice's great grandaughter?

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched Days in forever, re-watched it on Monday while I was getting my nails done & wow I was completely lost until I came here. I'm watching it now and O M G does Sammy EVER change?? I hate her character it's the same thing over and over. Original Austin is looking rough lol

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I vaguely remember that, Darellh - I've watched off and on since I was a wee one watching w/my mom...and have watched regularly since the early 80s. Some things never change in soapland! :-)

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Isn't Jennifer related to Maggie? So doesn't that make Jennifer and Daniel related? Agree with poster up thread...Austin is really showing his age.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I do a very good imitation of John Black speaking and also by raising my eye brow if I do say so myself.

Panda

07-15-2005

Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Agree about Austin but Carrie on the other hand, hasn't changed at all!

Maggie is Jennifer's aunt by marriage.

Ick about Sammi and EJ - but the actor that plays Will was great!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
So Mickey is her Uncle by blood? It was just Maggie's eggs used then...whew...worried about what the heck was going on.

Doesn't Nicole realize that EJ is NOT going to change...I've held out hope for a long time too, but even I realize that now. Good Lord girl!

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I remember watching Days with my Mom when I was young. The Doctors,Another World, Somerset and Peyton Place too. Shows were 30 minutes. lol Boy, am I old!

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
yes Hiyall - Mickey is brothers with Jennifer's dad.
I am still one day behind on watching!

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Does Abby like Austin??

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
That seems to be what they're suggesting, and all I can think is EWWWWWWWW! He's way too old for her!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching for years and just started watching again and didn't miss anything!

I love Sami and EJ because he knows how she is and still loves her. She is boring and robot like now! I love the fighting exciting Sami and EJ is sexy!!! I have never been a Nicole fan!

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Very interesting about Will and EJ. I know people have been suspecting Will was the shooter and Lucas taking the fall for a long time!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Was Days on today? It didn't record on my DVR. Yesterdays was messed up so I recorded Soap Nets nightly one and it was the one I had from Monday? I hope I am not missing anything!! :-(

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I didn't get any Days yesterday (it recorded the presidential news conference the entire hour), and I had nothing on my DVR today. I'm no help - but I wonder if it was pre-empted because of Super Tuesday?

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
It was on today regular time...at least it was on my tv. :-)

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
+*I read it was b/c the president was on. My dvr recorded it and it was back on schedule. no one got the new show on tues.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
So what the heck happened to Bo? Today was the first time I've had it since Monday, and something actually happened! (I'd rather not take the time to watch online, if someone can fill me in.)

Thanks!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Thanks..we're back on track.

Teach- Him and Roman were jumped on their way to search a warehouse. Bo has since slipped into a coma.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
And I'd just like to add that Abigail's storyline is making me sick. First of all FATAL ATTRACTION much? When she said something to the effect that she wouldn't let Austin use her and then ignore her..I immediately saw Glenn Close..LOL. Second, is she really starting to believe they actually slept together? Good grief.

Irsnappy

01-13-2009

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irsnappy a private message Print Post    
so they DID"T sleep together....I don't watch every day so when Abigail and Austin talked about sleeping about it I figured that they had. I am glad to hear they didn't but I am sure Carrie will find out and think they did, Abigail looked crazed....Stupid Austin.