TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): Young and the Restless: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 07, 2012 users admin

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, but she says it was rape. I thought Victor set everything up there to get Billy in jail? I don't think I care enough, anyway. lol Victor has such tunnel-vision. Sharon is well, she is Sharon. lol Patty.... Kevin..... Seems recycled like crazy
Y&R and B&B are just getting yawn-worthy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 02, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, I wrote my comments before I watched the last of my tapes, and there she was Myranmar girl, LOL.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I bet Billy and Victoria get the baby from Myrammar girl.

Tmagicsaq

03-26-2004

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tmagicsaq a private message Print Post    
amd i bet that somewhere down the road they will lose the kid... just to keep with the trend...

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I bet after the baby is born somehow Myranmar girl ends up dead

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, January 09, 2012 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Nah, she will marry Victor! lol Doesn't everyone?

Is it me, or is Sharon getting that rode hard put away wet look? She is looking pretty rough.

I missed what happened with Deacon. Anyone care to share?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Not to mention the "stunned look" she seems to wear most of the time. I think the marrying Victor thing is gross beyond belief. I mean tasty Nick/Adam or wrinkly old father-in-law Victor. Give me a break!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Because he is Victor Newman! Okay? All right?

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Saturday, January 14, 2012 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Not liking Y & R right now. I will keep up on here and then, when it changes again, I will watch again. lol

Mak1

08-11-2002

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying the Diane murder mystery finally coming all together. The Myanmar girl story is holding my interest. I like the way Billy handled her blackmail attempt.

The other storylines are just frustrating me. How shallow/stupid/oblivious would Jack have to be to not recognize Patty behind that veil? He doesn't even recognize her voice on the phone. He even saw Emily recently and didn't notice that Myrna looks EXACTLY like her from every angle.

Carlpsmom, I don't think Sharon looks so good lately either. Is it just the change in hair color and length. Maybe the perpetual stunned look is doing something to her face. LOL

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
The Patty story and Kevin's are just too ridiculous. I like that the mystery is finally coming to an end. What happened on Friday? I keep wondering if Patty wore a wig to look like one of the "suspects". But, didn't want to sit through other stuff. lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So isn't Victor guilty of obstruction of justice and tampering with an investigation, or something like that. Just seems like he shouldn't be getting out of jail that easily.

And now I am wondering what Patty has to do with Diane's murder and why all the pillows were in Diane's room. Did the writers decide to change who killed Diane after the fact?

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think they changed it at the last minute too Dipo. She saw Diane disrobe in front of Jack - that was the lead in.

Now they want Patty/Myrna to go after Jack's newest lady love, like we haven't seen that before! I am sooo tired of the whole Patty storyline, she needs to go away forever.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe I turned this stupid show on today. FTLOG! How many times will they play this one?

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Somebody please shoot Patty Meltdown already. And too bad she didn't actually manage to take out Adam and Sharon both on her latest rampage.

Chewpito

01-03-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chewpito a private message Print Post    
Alright, I apologies for not commenting in a long time, I have been watching for ever, seriously for over 20yrs.... and I agree with you all...it really has sunk to a all time low....

Yesterdays show, when I watched it last night...Wow...I just could not believe it...was not sure if I was seeing things or the writers were banking on a all new audience and thought us 'old timers/long time watchers'...had forgotten that this 'whole show' is just like a skipping record... They must be really bored there if this is all they could come up with.....good gracious, this is so very disappointing...

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch any of it today. I read a bit of a spoiler. lol So, is Ricky going to be the new troublemaker? lol

You know, I realize recycling is considered a good thing, but maybe not on a soap. lol The Patty and Emily show is getting old along with the Adam and Sharon hour.
Are there any characters that are truly entertaining and engrossing any more? I was kind of liking the Gen and Jack storyline. Could have been fun having them run BoN through a different company rather than Jabot.
The only good thing is that Kevin and whatshername are not on currently, but I know that will change.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching. I'm bored with it. I see bits and pieces if I am at mom's house but I want to go and write some storylines for them. Utilize the under-used actors that should be doing more like Michael or Paul.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
The way they are cancelling all the good old soaps, this one better step up to the plate and start getting more interesting and NEW ideas.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am watching my tapes and it was really nice to listen to Paul reminence about family trips and riding in the back of the station wagon in that last seat. I remember doing that, it was a great time back then! Although not having seat belts was an issue we weren't aware of, LOL.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, February 04, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, LOL I know! We were always in the back of the station wagon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, March 04, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear for just once I wish the writers would inject a little reality. I want someone to say to Phylis Do you see what you have caused, you couldn't leave it alone and let Vicki and Billy raise Lucy, Noooooo, you had to have your way even though your son didn't want custody. And now look what has happened because of your actions, Lucy is with her nutso Mom. All thanks to your manuvering and inability to see the consequences of your actions.

Then we can give Victor a little reality check as well.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Amen! I just sit there watching (off and on now, it's just not thrilling me) and thinking "do they really want us to feel sorry for Phyllis"? Is that what that whole father background story was about? I don't feel bad for her at all.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
So, will "Jesse" and "Angie" get back together?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They would have to, wouldn't they?

And my poor Billy sure sounds like he has a cold.