TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 13, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 13, 2012 users admin

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I wonder if they will bring in a new Will in 6 months to replace Josh Charles I agree with Colordeagua he was acting to smug for my taste.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the 6 months won't really be 6 months. Time flies on TV. On the Mentalist, the big guy's girl friend told him she was pregnant and a couple of weeks later she is close to delivering.

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    
TV Guide had an article about Josh Charles' character. He will be in episodes and the six months will last probably through this season. Have also heard that Matthew Perry will be a character in several episodes also.

Here is a link to the article - (read at your own risk - especially if you don't like spoilers)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Good-Wife-Will-Suspension-1043561.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=imdb&profileid=01

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show but because I set my DVR to record CSI Miami I caught the end of this this week...and did anybody else but me think he was about to take that baseball bat to something?

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, looked like he was going to -- but he didn't. I'm guessing it was autographed (or special in some way). He had kept it in his office, but being he wasn't going to be there for six months he was taking it home.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm satisfied that I got my answer, "yes, he did it", so no way out for Will but to bow out, for six months or for ever, good riddance, he couldn't grow in the show with his relationship at dead end with Alicia. I won't miss him.
The show gets ambitious when it wants to deal with cases of civil war victims in other countries... wow! I didn't expect that.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I hope Will comes back, he is a good lawyer in the show. I do hope the romance is over though.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if it was the same bat Kalinda used to smash up that other investigators car last year.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Will will probably help when he can with background on cases, ideas on how to proceed, what case law to check out and what tactic to use. He wouldn't be actually practicing law, but who would know if he just talks to his former colleagues. Of course that would give WSC the opportunity to bring more charges against him. How they could prove he had helped would be interesting.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
We are almost at the end of this season so will will come back in strong form next season as having completed his six months suspension.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't really know anything. What I post is only a guess about how things could go. Sorry.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
None of us know anything, Lazylu - we're all just guessing! Feel free to guess away!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was sad to see Will go, and yes, I thought he was going to take that bat to something, too. I thought he was going to knock the "Gardner" off the Lockhart Gardner sign. Diane seemed a little too eager to get his name off the letterhead, or is that a condition of his suspension also?

Always love to see Edward Herman, even though I'll probably always think of him as Rory's grandpa (Gilmore Girls--how I miss that show!). Wonder if he and Matt Czuchry had a little reunion? (Rory's grandpa and her boyfriend, together again!)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
According to TV by the Numbers, The Good Wife is "on the bubble" as to whether it will be renewed or not. That surprises me?! (Scroll down the linked page.)

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Oh no it surprise me too, that is one of the show I watch and it a good show they should get rid of ones that are boring this season doesn't seem to be as good for tv shows.

Lenora74

05-28-2011

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lenora74 a private message Print Post    
I quit watching when they moved to Sunday nights. Since the show never starts on time, I am not sitting around for shows before and after waiting for it to start. I already dvr other shows in that time slot on Sundays...

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, February 25, 2012 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Yeah, let's get rid of one of the classiest shows on tv to make more room for the mindless pap that the public swallows up by the bucketful.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought Will was leaving the show for a while instead he's back and pretty much involved since he had cases pending and still needed. The vultures are after his office space? Mmmm
Alicia doesn't say it but she senses something is up, does she feel the young lawyer is moving up too quickly and could become a rival? She feels uneasy, she doesn't say it, but we see it loud and clear...

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, March 05, 2012 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think she senses Kaitlyn's ride has been much easier than her's , she had to fight Kerry for a year to just keep her job. She knows that by firing David Lee as she did she took away a power position from him and I think she see's Kaitlyn as taking power from her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Watching last Sunday's episode, it was driving me crazy who the actress was who was playing Will's sister. I kept thinking her name was Zoe, but couldn't remember where. Just looked her up. She's Zoe on Nurse Jackie! Of course! Merritt Wever. Yay!

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, March 08, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the episode, too. I noticed Zoe from Nurse Jackie playing Will's sister, too. :-)

I also recognized the defendant in the suicide case was Dexter's brother, The Ice Truck Killer.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The story line of pushing Kaitlin faster and higher up the ladder and then having her quit so suddenly makes no sense to me.
I also wonder if Alicia is thinking of going back to Peter, family home and all that.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Lazylu. I didn't get that storyline at all. I was all here and gone in a flash.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Kaitlin is Alicia in the past. (Alicia made that same choice.....she gave up the law.)

The whole "buying the old house" back was again looking at the past, and what Alicia had and lost.

If she buys her old house back, she does it on her own!

The Kaitlin story line also shows that as fast as she beat Kerry, the next hot shot new person comes along and you are in a battle. Just at a different level.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
There is an article in EW.com about the writers and what they are thinking. Also, they have no idea yet if they will be renewed for a 4th season or not. (Entertainment Weekly)