TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy: General Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Revenge is a repeat :-(.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Carp

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really I do know it isn't until tomorrow.. not even wanting to rush it..

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Is tonight the "alternate universe" one though? If it is, I'm not holding my breath for a great episode. I don't understand why they think they need to go with a gimmick each year. They hold their own perfectly fine without going with something different. It ain't broke...don't fix it!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what it is tonight. The "gimmick" episodes don't excite me either. But I will watch.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I just hope it's better than the musical one.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It will be fun to see "what if" and watch them being completely different characters. Of course, I am probably the only person in the universe who loved the musical one.

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
It reminded me of "Peggy Sue got Married". Living your life over, making other choices, yet ending up with the same partners. Must be fate.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was okay and I have to admit that I never thought they'd put Ellis and the chief together, go back that far... and the unseen but still in the plot for Burke, Izzy and George.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Eh, it was ok. Not as bad as the musical, but as I've said before; this show stands on it's own merit and episodes like this are completely unnecessary.

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    
For me the best part of the show was Charles coming back, and when he realized that Karev was engaged to engaged to Meredith but messing around with the virgin doctor (can't remember her name). His reaction was to say "Oh shoot me!" My sick sense of humor thought that was hysterical!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Scout: so glad someone else has my warped sense of humor!

Scoutmom

01-19-2006

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scoutmom a private message Print Post    

Mack

07-22-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for the show. Yes, there were some clever moments here and there but overall it didn't hold my interest.

Smokey

07-08-2003

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I have the warped humor, too, and thought that Charles line was hilarious.

I also really enjoyed Christine's character in this episode.

Derek, I just wanted to smack. But somtimes regular Derek brings that out in me.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Monday, February 06, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I love the Charles line but I know I have a warped sense of humor. LOL I really enjoyed this episode.

Kathi25

05-13-2008

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kathi25 a private message Print Post    
I was confused, but didn't want to over think it, just let it be whatever it was.

Meredith was calling ellis and richard mom and dad and she even carried the webber surname, so where did Lexie come in?

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Ellis & Richard got married and Richard adopted Meredith, thus she took his name when he adopted her. However, it's obvious she was from a previous marriage. So, Lexie knew she had a half-sister from her dad's previous marriage.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Which was definitely different, because I don't think Lexie knew she had a sister in the original storyline.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought she knew.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No, if I remember correctly neither Lexie nor her other sister knew they had a half-sibling (didn't Meredith treat the older sister in any earlier season?). I think that at one point she showed up on her father's door and that's when he had to let Lexi and her other sister know about her. I think the stepmother knew though.

Of course I could be totally wrong and I blame any wrong statement I make on being post-menopausal. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Or...conversely...perhaps I'm remembering that Meredith did not know that she had siblings.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The episode was an alternate universe where Ellis didn't have alzheimers. Anything could have happened and anything could have been different. It wouldn't matter what it's like in the real show, this was a fantasy.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
Susan told Meredith that her daughters know they have a half-sister in an earlier episode.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
In retrospect I believe you are right, and that it was Meredith who didn't know that her father had a whole 'nother family.