TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Daytime Dramas (Soap Operas): General Hospital: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 15, 2011 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Friday, April 29, 2011 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
How did daddy get out of jail? I am liking Johny more and more

BRING BACK SPINELLI , BRING BACK SPINELLI

He cracks me up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have been wondering the same thing, did they explain it and I missed it?

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Country, I've been thinking the same thing! I want to see more of Diane and Max, heck even Diane and Alexis. They need to go shoe shopping together! Also loved seeing Coleman and Kate together since they were so mismatched. Where are Steve and Olivia? Give Spinelli a girlfriend!

I have no idea how Anthony got out of jail either. And I wonder when we are going to see this awesome lawyer he has and whose name has been mentioned a lot lately...Angela Dwyer. Anyone hear if she is actually going to be a character on the show and who might be playing her? Not that we need another new character but it would be nice seeing Diane and Alexis team up against her.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
This show has turned into such a snooooooooozer last couple mths, and it used to be my favorite and only soap I never missed. They NEEDED to end this lisa story like mnths ago before they bring in any new storys.... my god, how long must they drag out this story ... real life she would have been caught long ago. lol

the sonny and brenda story has been so boring from the beginning.
stopped watching this show 3 mths ago and only came in to watch james franco .... and now im done.

Tony Geary goning on his 6 mth vacation and christopher tyler is leaving GH ...

never thought in a million years I could lose interest in this show.

Ritfie

05-09-2006

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ritfie a private message Print Post    
Please ABC don't cancel General Hospital!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so Dante did not put Lisa in handcuffs after he tackled her in the lobby and somehow moved her back into the conference room! Too much to believe

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And damn, my signal went out right when Robin gave sam her test results. Based on what I saw I assume they were negative, but were they??????

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Your are correct, Dipo. Sam is not pregnant.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
wow, no comments for a while. I had a question earlier and now I can't remember it, LOL. Oh well, I may be back later.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 20, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I remembered!! Diane is in one of those swiffer commercials, I cracked up, I think she is some sort of sheen or something like that. It was hysterical. she was totally over dramatic and funny.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I heard Diane and Max are breaking up and then they are going to have Jason in a dream that he is a Quatermaine again that is how they are going to have Alan back this week I agree that GH is boring I don't know how this is going to work. Oh and Jason is going to be a Doctor.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Lulu so needs to get over herself. There are going to be times Dante will have to lie to her because it is about police business and sometimes its going to involve Lucky.

They have a new Kate Howard. I've only seen her once so far but she is quite bitchy. I wonder if she will have any chemistry with Sonny or Coleman.

I like Matt and Elizabeth together. Maxie has just been ignoring him way too much with the wedding and trying to help Spinelli.

Bring on more Mac and Alexis and Oliva and Steve!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 26, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did anyone watch todays episode?

does anyone happen to know what the name of the song was in the beginning of show - or who sings it? thanks

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I wish ABC had cancelled this show instead of All My Children. I am no longer enjoying this one at all. No one is having any fun or smiles anymore. Lisa is back, why? Franco is back, why? Luke came home, I no longer care about him as he is always taking off every summer and they keep inventing weird reasons for him to go. Lulu needs to grow up before she can have a relationship with anyone. Patric's brother has too many problems and I sure wouldn't want him taking care of me in the hospital. I am just plain tired of Elizabeth and her needyness (is that even a word?)She can't understand why Lucky wouldn't choose to come back to her....hello all of your kids have different fathers and you slept with his brother. Oh to have the days of the Nurses Ball and Lucy back.There is just too much doom and gloom and something better change soon or I am so gone.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
GH has always been my favorite, but I have liked it so much less lately. OLTL has been SO good lately I don't want it to leave!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me if some how I missed a show. Last I saw Jason freaked out at the Quartermains and Dante was laying in the street someplace, Today, Monday Dante was back in his apartment with Lulu, and I guess she found him, and Thanksgiving was over for everyone and they were talking about it.....what did I miss??????

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I don't understand it too show isn't making sense need new writers

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, December 02, 2011 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I heard that Kimberly McCullough (Robin) is leaving the show. Does anyone get the feeling from her comments and from her talking to Stone at their bridge on the anniversary of his death that she has full blown AIDS now instead of just being HIV+? Do you think they will kill her off or will she just go France or wherever in soap land to try a new experimental treatment?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am so glad you saw that, I was just coming here because I have been trying to figure out what the heck is going on with her. I couldn't decide if she was sick or had killed whats her name. It makes more sense to me to send her off to prison instead of kill her. I wonder why she is leaving.

I do like your idea of Paris for treatment, LOL.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
She can go and join Laura, haha!

You now make me wonder, Dipo, if she did kill Lisa figuring she didn't have much longer to live so why not get rid of Lisa in the meantime. And if Robin is going to die I hope they at least let her have some happy times with Patrick, Emma, Mac, Maxie and all her friends.

GH needs some happy storylines!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I also heard that Patrick and Lucky are leaving too, has anyone else heard this??

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read the Kimberly McCullough is interested in persuing directing .

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Monday, December 05, 2011 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I heard Lucky was leaving but I hadn't heard about Patrick. It would make sense with Robin leaving but if you watched Friday's episode it seemed like there was a connection to Maggie when she was taking care of Emma so they could be a new couple eventually.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I dunno. I never seem to catch up with what's going on in this show. I also got the feeling that Robin was going to have full-blown AID with the way she was talking. Thing is, she could live a long time with full-blown AIDS as my friend has. He was on his death-bed in the 90s and while he's had to deal with many different health isssues secondary to AIDS, he made it back from the brink of death to have a pretty great career in theatre as a music composer, musician,actor. It will be a cop-out if they have her die really quickly. Going to Paris for treatment would make far more sense!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Really? Why did they have to kill off Abby???? I guess Michael can fully be involved with his father's business now that she is gone. I really liked her and they way she helped Michael.

The cute guy at Shadybrook with Elizabeth is interesting. I wonder if he is the guy who rescued her from the water after Lisa threw her off the boat.

Who do you think the girl in the white dress at Windemere is?