TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Criminal Minds: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 09, 2012 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
8:00 show was a repeat, 9:00 show was new.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
The episode we are talking about was a new episode. I can't seem to find the new episodes online anywhere, and I only watch one hour of television a night, so I could choose between seeing the 8 or 9 o'clock episodes. I chose to watch the new 9 pm episode and record the older 8 pm episode that aired when we were out of the country.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Thursday, January 26, 2012 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
When Jay Karnes makes an appearance on a show, he's the bad guy. That's a lesson I've learned over the last two years. So I knew he was A bad guy, but obviously there were two bad guys...so, they're trying to keep things fresh, which is good...

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, January 27, 2012 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Wow, Juju, only one hour per day--good for you! This prompted me to post a new question in the Daily Poll. I've wondered for a while now how many hours of TV the folks at TVCH watch every day. I've been trying to figure out how people (some who work full time too) can see so many TV shows...it's been puzzling me. Personally, I watch too much and am becoming more and more aware of that fact each day as other things get put off.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I start watching season 5 tomorrow. I am getting so close to being caught up! I saw the previews for the new next ep and it says Garcia and Morgan get a little close, so it's KILLING me that I won't be able to watch it and see what that's about....LOL (Well I could watch it, but I want to wait and watch it in order)

The ep I just finished watching from season 5 was when Garcia's boyfriend Kevin was up for a job far away from home, and she ended up hacking their system so he didn't get the job. LOL....But he was happy about it because he didn't want to leave in the first place :-) (oh, the main story line was a serial killer killing people by running them over with his pick-up truck)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I learned tonight you can't believe what they say at the Criminal Minds Wiki site.

This past couple of nights I watched the last 3 eps of season 4 and the first ep of season 5. And in several scenes I saw Reid carrying his gun, and then in ep 1 of season 5, he shot another person, while he himself was also shot in the leg. Yet CM wiki says he was never shown with his gun after that first incident in season one.

Anyway, I'm just saying CM wiki site is quite off.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Also, I just found out tonight that there was that failed 13 ep spin-off! I had no idea. I'll have to go find the downloads just out of curiosity.

I just started watching season 5, and wiki says ep 18 of season 5 was the lead in to the spin-off. So I'll be seeing that in about a week.

Gumby

08-14-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
Naja, if you have Netflix streaming, they have all episodes of the spin-off of Criminal Minds, Suspect Behavior.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Gumby, was it enjoyable at all? I found it interesting that the only crossover character was Garcia.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Naja, I couldn't get into Suspect Behavior. I gave up on it after the first episode.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The first (or maybe the second??) was really gruesome, and it seemed like in general they had upped the gore and downplayed the "minds" part of it. And there was some back story with a couple of the characters I never got into. Didn't really like it and was quite glad it got cancelled so I didn't think I should see it out of guilt/loyalty to CM!

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
What put me off was the way it was filmed (all those gloomy, dark red glowing rooms) as well as the way Forest Whitaker mumbled into his chest.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 03, 2012 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Holly, I agree with what you just said. I gave it 2 tries and said "enough" and changed the channel.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Right now I am about 1/3rd through the 100th episode that takes place in the middle of season 5. If this is the ep I think it is, I'm not looking forward to the end of it.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
The Garcia storyline last night was really cheesy where Derek was concerned. Seemed more like a chance to show some skin than anything else.

But I am glad she worked things out with Kevin.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Gidget, from the comments on Facebook about last night's show, I would say you are right about it being more about showing skin then anything else. Glad to see Kevin.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What's going on now Naja?

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Last night was the second show in this new season that was less than captivating. Rather boring, I thought. I think CM is going downhill, sadly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lexie, it was ep where Hotch's wife was shot to death and everyone listened to it happen over the phone as they were racing to get to her. It had me sobbing.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Naja, that episode was so sad. It was just terrible for all of them.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was perfectly okay with the showing of skin last night

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Mamie, it takes a strong woman to admit that. LOL Put me on the bandwagon too. The look on poor Garcia's face! Priceless.

I am glad that her boyfriend made an appearance and is still in the picture.

Baby Girl and Mr. Glistening Wet Bronze Skin will always be close friends, I believe.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh, he looked good!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I didn't say I didn't like it. I just think they could have come up with a more plausible reason for it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I don't need any reason for it. LOL