TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Person Of Interest: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 20, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I think she was the woman who negotiated the $1.00 deal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Could be Lexie. I don't have a good memory for faces.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kar, I can't remember faces or names - which posed somewhat of a problem when I was watching Lost.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I did remember that I'd seen her before, but couldn't remember what her story was. I thought I remembered her being in the meeting with Harold and Ingram (so glad we finally remembered his name!).

Didn't the actress who played her also play a police officer on The District with Craig T Nelson? That was another really cheesy show. We used to love to make fun of it, cause it was so godawful. Craig was supposed to be the commissioner (I think), but he'd always go out to the crime scenes. Also I remember him riding in on the side of a truck one time, balancing on the running board with a gun in one hand. Hilarious!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I will remain on this thread only long enough to voice my opinion that I hate this show and can't stand anyone on it except Elizabeth and Barbara and sometimes find them hard to take as well. Whoopi, Joy and that other motormouth are TV torture. If that does not sit well with the rest of you, I don't really care. Just voicing my right to an opinion. Yes, I can change the channel, and believe me I do.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Well! I have no idea how my last post ended up on this thread. I thought I was browsing "The View." I like Person of Interest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Hummingbird, you had me going for a minute there! Who the hell are Elizabeth and Barbara??? Then I saw your second post. Too funny!

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Don't know how that happened as I really like Person of Interest and am a Caviezel fan.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I still see Jesus when I see Caviezel. He is amazing!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
they've almost lost me. its getting way too formula

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I love that the two detectives don't know they are both working with the same guy. It gets funny!

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
thought this episode was good. its important to let details slide tho.

I dont understand how Caviezel was shot point blank, had tons of blood, was carried and put into the trunk by the others and NO ONE noticed he wasnt dead. Still breathing is pretty obvious LOL

but this show is layered enough it usually keeps my interest even with the sketchy details lol

great cast

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sunshyne, the bullet grazed him (and I think he was unconscious when he was put in the trunk).

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I thought he said afterwards that the bullet just grazed him. They didn't care if he was dead or not because they were going to burn him up. You would have thought he might have gotten a little burned in the trunk before he got out. Really good show though.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was fascinated by how they treated Fusco. Here he was, happy and proud to be a good guy, and Reese forces (and it is force) him back into the bad cop group.

Seems to me Reese didn't like being used by the CIA, and now he's doing the same to Fusco?

Didn't like it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I was feeling very sorry for Fusco last night.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, I didn't like it either. Reese can be a bully.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I get confused with so many details. I'm just happy if I get the general gist of the episode. Still love it though.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I am still laughing at "my man hands" so wrong. laugh with me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must have missed "my man hands." Who said it and what was that about?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I must have missed "my man hands" too.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was Trini talking about the hacker a couple of episodes back. We never saw her face, so were speculating on who it could be. I went back and found this quote from Trini:

... yet the fingers looked like man hands. I have a feeling it could be the son of Linus dead partner; also feels he know more about computers and his father's business with Linus than letting on.

Now we know that was wrong, cause somebody checked and the person playing the hacker is Rachel Miner, obviously a woman though we haven't yet seen her face.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
ooooh okay - thanks BJM. For the life of me, I couldn't remember a "man hands" comment in this past episode.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I am a bit confused too, but I am thinking it was never in the show. Maybe Trini said something about "man hands" and then found out it was a lady playing the part. Kind of confusing and I am probably wrong.