TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 06, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: Supernatural: Archive through December 06, 2011 users admin

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Jared just announced on twitter that him and his wife, Genevieve are pregnant. Due in 2012 some time. Congrats to them!!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Jared and his wife

I didn't think Dean saw the kid, but I'm glad he didn't kill him, which is what I thought he was going to do. I expect the kid to show up and go after Dean at some point. I liked seeing Jewel Staite as well, she was also in Stargate Atlantis, it would have been good if she stayed, but I guess that's not possible.

So far this season is really good, but the evil ones are still looming somewhere, I wondered if they got Bobby, he's been possessed before, it doesn't look like it, but you never know.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i dont understand why he didnt kill the kid. The child did not do well on cadaver Pituitary.... he definitely will HAVE to kill because now his mom doesnt work at the Mortician's office, shes DEAD.

the end didnt make sense. I dont know. I often think a show is bordering on Jumping the Shark when they start allowing silly plot mistakes to go unnoticed and bow to the pressure of the Stars being the Directors.

Ahnicka

08-08-2007

Friday, October 14, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ahnicka a private message Print Post    
I liked that Jensen branched out and directed it, but I too wondered why Dean didn't kill the kid. They're at war and when in battle you sley everyone on the opposing side. If he let the mother live then I can see leaving the child alive, but since he killed the mom and realized that the son saw it, rules of battle would suggest you kill the child too because you never leave an enemy or offspring of an enemy alive, because when they grow older they will come for you to kill you.

Sunshyne, I also agree that now the son might have to kill because his mom is no longer around to help him with his hunger, teach him, nor provide for him from her mortician job. It didn't make sense to me why Dean left him alive, but maybe they didn't want the stigma of killing a child on the show.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It doesnt make sense to me as to why Dean killed Sam's friend. He has let monsters go before for less and his brother did ask him to please let it go!
When Sam does find out, its going to break up the brothers. Last night's show asked a lot of questions I had about why Dean dragged his brother back into hunting.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
This Friday, Spike and Cordelia make an appearance. Should be good.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would have played up Dean's guiltness so much more.

There were so many people that could have made guest appearances...any of the three that came on the first few episodes of season four would have been great.

I still love this show and I cannot wait for next week's episode.

P.S. I was half hoping that Castiel would make a sneak attack on Oris and save Dean.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Last night's show was cute. Love the one-off episode, and love seeing Spike and Cordelia together! The show's having a great season.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Monday, October 24, 2011 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
nice to see the show returning to more of the tongue in cheek humor/ plots we are used to.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
I agree Sunshyne. I loved Jensen's lip synching to the song. That's so him.

I'm so glad the writers haven't forgotten where the show came from. Makes it so much better

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Trying to make Emily Perkins out to be unattractive is ridiculous. I liked the story, but that part of it totally took me out of it.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
i thought she was perfect as a geek. i didnt get the impression she was supposed to be unattractive.

just a weirdo.

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
Having a guy look at you, pause, and say "I'm sure you have a great personality" tells me that she is not supposed to be attractive...I disagree, I think she's beautiful, and being a weirdo isn't a negative to me...

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I loved this episode! For TV, Becky isn't a tradtional "pretty girl." I thought she pulled off the lovelorn geek pretty well. Can't say I haven't wished there was a spell like that that would work for me.

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
you think she's beautiful? to each his own I guess.

i saw big nose and eyes too close together to be a true classic beauty. Thought she was cute tho, short and average.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Monday, November 14, 2011 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Alright, I missed the episode from two Fridays ago and only saw half of the show with "Spike" & "Cordelia" (plus I think I may missed another episode recently) so would someone please tell me what happened to Dean's car?

I had to laugh when the crossroads demon said reunions were great for his business and was thinking this demon was almost as smooth as Crowley (and who shows up then?). The episode title was very funny too.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Monday, November 14, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Calamity, they had to get rid of it because their
"evil twins" had the exact same car and they had to start going unnoticed.

This wasn't my favorite episode this week, but it was still good. It was great to see Becky again; those were some of my favorite episodes (long ago, the fanfiction ones).

it will be interesting to see the mid-season finale...it has to be good.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the recap, Beckie! Now I have to find out why/how they have "evil twins", lol. I'll catch up eventually, either online or with the repeats.

Nerovh

06-11-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nerovh a private message Print Post    
Calamity, two of the leviathans made themselves look like Sam and Dean and went on a crime spree so that the FBI would find out that the real Sam and Dean were alive and hunt for them.

Calamity

10-18-2001

Friday, November 18, 2011 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calamity a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Nerovh. I figured it had something to do with the leviathans though I wasn't sure if they could impersonate anyone or just those that they...whatever it is they do when they attack.

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Omg. Last night. I was in tears. They seriously cannot get rid of Castiel AND Bobby. That's just unfair.

Good job Sera. I did not see that coming.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They cannot kill off Bobby! After all the people who have died and come back on this show, surely poor old Bobby will too? The show wouldnt be the same without him.
Some fans are saying that Bobby really died the night his house blew up and we couldnt see him for awhile. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
They can't kill Bobby off!!!!!
He is too important to the show. I cried with the step kids part....

They need to bring Castiel back too, I miss him :-(

Beckie03

07-05-2007

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beckie03 a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Cas, Sportsfan, Misha's back for three episodes.

We know at least one is 7.17.

I'm so excited!!!! I cannot wait to see how Cas comes back

Sunshyne4u

06-16-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunshyne4u a private message Print Post    
the vessel was misha so its possible Cass can come back but in a different vessel/person.

IF its the same actor, i'm gonna be crossing my fingers that this series isnt jumping the shark.

Not sure if bobby is really dead. this show has lots of opportunity to have Bobby dead but still visiting the boys from teh great beyond.