TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: TV Shows: The Good Wife: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 20, 2012 users admin

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
That's what I heard too. Why do they do this to us?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Excellent show tonight!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Even though it sounds like forever, Feb. 19th is really only three weeks away. They have to take breaks in the schedule to make the show stretch from September to May. Sux though.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I loved every single awkward moment that WSC had last night. Loved her every verbal stumble. Loved Alicia walking out on her. Loved Peter thanking her for her service. Now if they'd just be done with her I'd love her even more. Great episode.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Gurliegirl, I don't think we're done with WSC yet. Did love seeing her get questioned in that Grand Jury, seeing Alicia walk out on her and seeing her basically get fired by Peter. She really is a nasty piece of work.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't think we are done with her either. She is not through going after Will.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I was just waiting for Will's lawyer to show her stuff but we got nothing, just her asking Alicia if she had any idea of what dirt they could dig out on her and Will. It was the jury that ended the case and not that 'funny lawyer' I liked to see. Then, I realized they'll bring her back when the case will reopen (even without Peter's ok)and she'll have a chance to show her quirky lawyering. It will be the battle of the wits but we'll never know if Will indeed bribed the judges or not.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I am so torn!! Anika Noni Rose is such an incredible actress, I adore her to no end but she has done such a great job creating WSC that I want to see her character shut down and shown the door. :-) Excellent episode.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The problem of being so good and so unlikeable in that role is the possibility of us disliking her in an future roles that come her way. I do intensely dislike WSC!

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
It would be worth losing her on this show if there was any chance of more "Ladies #1 Detective Agency" episodes but I don't see that happening so I hope WSC continues to be a character I love to hate.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That was my first introduction to her, Rissa. She was so prissy just as the character called for and just the way I envisioned her from reading the books.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I had never seen the woman that plays WSC before, but I will certainly remember her for this role.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
I'm with Lazylu. I've never seen her before. Or if I have, I never noticed her before. So this character makes me not liker her at all.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Anika Noni Rose (Wendy Scott-Carr) was in that Stephen king two-part TV movie called "Bag of Bones"...it also starred Pierce Brosnan and it aired in December.

She was excellent as "Sara Tidwell" and that was a very sympathetic character. I was surprised when I realized it was her....she's so unlikeable on The Good Wife.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0741242/

Here's a youtube of Anika Noni Rose singing in Bag of Bones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TCTfaszUTg

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn't watch that show, but my husband did and I happened to wander through the room when that very part was on the TV. I am absolutely shocked that that is the same person. I have been thinking that I would never like her in any other role that she ever plays, but maybe I'm wrong.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
My kids know and love her as Disney's Princess Tiana and of course Dream Girls. She has quite a wide range as an actress.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Bravo Peter I was glad to see him defend his exwife even thou she slept with Will, that wasn't who they were going after even Cary didn't like it. I was glad to see Alicia wanting to spend time with the kids on vacation.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched any Disney in years and never saw Dream Girls.
She is a good actress, even if I don't like her character on the GW

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Alicia had to thing fast about that vacation stuff, since she had been about to tell them what she had admitted to while on the stand since she thought it might be made public

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
true good poiny Lazylu I didn't think of that.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think lawyers are use to thinking fast on their feet.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Do you remember LA Law this reminds me of LA Law so much LOL

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I liked LA Law. Good Show.

Saggkl

07-16-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saggkl a private message Print Post    
So, does anyone know if Will is leaving the show? Or is he just going to be gone for awhile. I hope he comes back. I loved the show Sports Night when it was on and hated to see it go.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Josh Charles is a good actor cuz the character is sure turning me off. Wouldn't mind seeing less of him for a while.