TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Fun Quzzes and Personality Tests

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Fun Quzzes and Personality Tests users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, July 04, 2011 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I havent seen a thread for this kind of thing and I find them irresistable!
Like this one for instance. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1SPJAc/www.beautifulperth.com/personality.html

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Here's a quick one where you choose the colours you like from most to least. Then I think you do it again and get your answers.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1BXcCT/www.colorquiz.com

Lycanthrope

09-19-2002

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lycanthrope a private message Print Post    
That's some funny stuff.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Here are a bunch of personality tests! http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1hpGf3/www.personalityquiz.net

Couchtomato

09-09-2008

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Couchtomato a private message Print Post    

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jung Typology Testâ„¢ / Myers Briggs Personality Test

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

After completing the questionnaire, you will obtain:

Your type formula according to Carl Jung and Isabel Briggs Myers typology along with the strengths of the preferences:

The description of your personality type

Mine is: ENFP
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Truebritt

09-20-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Truebritt a private message Print Post    
Just checked this out, MB!! Really interesting!!

Mine is: INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

(I don't think I'm really introverted but I said yes to the "liking alone time" type questions because I feel stressed out so often and really never have any!)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi TB, I really enjoy anything with a psychological bent. I find that stuff fascinating.

On FB there's a thing that I saw that tests if you are a SENSITIVE, and it's mostly introverts with a small percentage of extroverts, and I fall into that small percentage. If I see the link again, I'll post it here. (Sensitive basically means what other folks consider to be over-sensitive, in this context.)

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I'm an INFJ.

I've taken this in my 20's, 30's, and (now) 40's. I'm consistent as an INFJ. lol

Truebritt

09-20-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Truebritt a private message Print Post    
Ooh, would love to see that link if you find it, MB!!

That's interesting, Rieann, that it's so consistent -- I was wondering if I took it twice if I'd get the same score since I wasn't always sure about my answer -- maybe I'll try again later today!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I was surprised at the consistency too, Truebritt. I do think the percentages have varied... for instance I was 1% in the "J" this go round, whereas I think it used to be higher. The wording of the questions are hard to answer in some ways.

Make sure to read the explanations of the types. I remember being upset in my 20's as I thought the J meant judgmental. I was like, "I'm not judgmental!" lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, November 23, 2014 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I missed 8 questions and had to go back.

I think I would have gotten a 0 if they rated Observational Skills.

I rated high in Introvert and Sensitive.

Truebritt

09-20-2006

Monday, November 24, 2014 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Truebritt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rieann, sometimes I wasn't sure which way to answer but I think maybe there's some redundancy to take care of that problem. I'm going to read the descriptions again -- so funny about "judgmental" but I think I would have felt the same way! LOL

(Dogdoc -- if there had been a category for "great vocabulary" your score would have been through the roof!!)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 28, 2014 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
lol Truebritt, if I could spell the words I know I would be better off.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: