TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 02, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Discussions: Archive through September 02, 2021 users admin

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Sorry I do not know ; maybe OG does.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
A long, long, long, time ago when I had an email joke list, I had WF's email addy. I will see if I still have it. If so, I will pop off a concerned email to her.

Just realized there's an email addy in her member info here. Hope it's still valid. Going to try it now.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks MB. Let me know if you find out anything.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Update from Willsfan:

Here's her email reply to me. 9I tend to type too fast, so any typos are probably mine. Also, please note that her email addy is available in the member info under her name, if you want to contact her directly.)

Hi,

Sorry I haven't logged in a a while. I have no energy to play games even though I want to very much.

I had to get an IV with potassium - the levels were so low. I also had a brain scan, back MRI and blood tests galore. Monday have appt with neurosurgeon and I hope he helps. I have seen several doctors and they have not given me any drugs or shots, so I am getting kind of depressed.

The numbness in my legs is still the same, but now my hands are numb too. Makes it hard to type.
Tell everyone hi and that I sure miss them. People at TVCH games are the best.

If I feel better this weekend I will try to log in.
}

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
oh shoot! I'm sorry she's still suffering and hasn't gotten any relief, yet. Hopefully Monday will give her some. (Fingers crossed).

Thank you, MB for checking in on her and letting us know the update.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
YVW Scoots. xoxo

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 14, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's sweet of you all to check up on her.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, May 17, 2021 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Ty MB. It does sound quite a bit like my Mom had . Poor WF!!

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Monday, May 17, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Total bust today. They want MRI of neck and upper body. That won't be scheduled until late June. Dr. offered no remedy for severe pain.
I will continue to do exercises and hopefully manage to get on my feet again. Without the doctors help or advise.
It's so frustrating. But, I am eating more and not throwing up.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, May 17, 2021 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Hugs WF!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I never heard of waiting a month for an MRI! I know I aam doetunate to live in a city with two universities that have nationally recognized teaching hospital - but give me a break!

Did your doctor's staff call to make the appointment? Within the medical "community" things get done a lot quicker!

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Okay, I am being pessimistic. Hopefully, things move sooner. The problem is they sent me to a neurosurgeon instead of a neurologist. He wants the tests done to see if he need to operate - the dr. I saw last month said NO surgery.

Anyway, all this has to be approved by the IHC in Muskogee which because of paperwork might take a couple of days or longer then tests have to scheduled in Tahlequah those will be sent to Tulsa where they will be reviewed by the dr. I saw yesterday and he will then refer me to another dr. in Tulsa - if it is not operable.

Usually, any tests X-rays or whatever are done quickly but dealing with doctors outside the system (Tulsa) is a nightmare.

I hope this explains it. And why I am so frustrated and thinking it may be late June before I have any answers.

BTW I saw the Tahlequah doctor April 30 and I was sent to get MRIs the same day. Tulsa clogs up everything.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I feel better for you!

I have to bite my tongue - nearly off sometimes - when discussing health care with friends in other countries that have socialized medicine.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I use Cherokee medical plan. If they do not have a doctor for a problem they refer it out. That not only takes time but it has to be approved.
Tnt, I did not explain myself very well so no wonder you thought my post was strange.
I am having my son call my regular doctor tomorrow to find out if I can get some type of treatment. Worth a try.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
(((((WF)))))

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Good luck !! Hugs!! Have they ruled out Gilliaum Barre syndrome as i mentioned earlier.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
(((WF))) Please keep us posted!

Bzbee

04-26-2004

Thursday, May 20, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bzbee a private message Print Post    
Wishing you some good news soon

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I sent her an email quite a while ago, but haven't heard back. (Worried frown)

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Thursday, September 02, 2021 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Here's hoping she was just too tired to reply -thanks MB for trying.