TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 29, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Trivial Pursuit: Archive through December 29, 2021 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
TOMORROW

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 26, 2021 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

50.What legal term means money paid to be sure a person in court? -Bail -wtg OG so close JJ

They all mean the same thing. If you are ever using this question to host trivia in public, do not use this question, or the players will eat you alive.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 5:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
57. NOW I KNOW
58. MICHIGAN
59. GOODBYE
60, I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
61. ARCTIC
62. BRAIN
63. NOW I KNOW
64. 2 MOONS
65. MOUSETRAP

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
OKay JJ -I doo not do live events for Trivia -I just copy it from the newspaper -not sure where they get it from

I will come by this afternoon with the answers and a new set

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
.57.What other planets in our solar system have rings besides Saturn? -Jupiter,Uranus,Neptune

58.What state would you find Ann Arbor? -yes Michigan -wtg OG

59.What does "dosvidaniya" mean in Russian? -yes goodbye -wtg OG

60.For all you "Friends" geeks what is the name of their theme song? yes I'll Be There For You -wtg OG

61.What ocean is home to narwhals and beluga whales and I doubt JJ has been there? - yes Arctic -wtg OG

62.Where in the human body is the medulla oblongata? -yes the brain stem -wtg OG

63.Who is the Roman goddess of dawn? -Aurora

64.How many moons does the planet Mars have? yes two moons -wtg OG

65.What had 27 year run in Toronto ending in January 2004? a. Mousetrap or b.Phatom of the opera or c. Les Miserables-yes Mousetrap -I did see it way back when in a former church -another WTG OG

Thanks for playing next set will be next thing I do

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Thanks for playing -Granny Trivia will be back on the 30th -thanks for allowing me to sub

66.What plant causes a common allergy in Canada and I assume parts of the US from August to October?

67.What hyphenated 'm'-word means afraid to speak frankly ?

68.What Italian inventor pioneered long distance radio transmission in 1901?

69.What Middle East country's parliament is called the Knesset?

70.What actor starred in 'just shoot Me' and "the Goldbergs' died in 2021?

71.What actor has a Canadian stamp made to honour him and starred in 'The Sound of Music' and many many more died this past year?

72.What country is home to Stuttgart and Hamburg?

73.What the measurement proposed by Anders Celsius and used in Canada actually measure?

74.You order a Margherita pizza -what are the 3 main ingredients found on it?

75.Wherre was Hawaiian pizza invented with pineapple on top?

Will be back tomorrow

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
LATER

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Okay no one has been by so tomorrow I will reveal and see who has come by

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
66. pollen
67. no idea
68. Marconi
69. Israel
70. George Segal
71. don't know
72. Germany?
73. temperature
74. tomatoes, basil and mozzarella?
75. I know it's NOT Hawaii

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
72. germany
73. air temperature
74. sauce, fresh brasil, fresh mozzarella

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
will be back in am to reveal-thanks Scoots for playing

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    

66. RAGWEED
67. NO IDEA
68. MARCONI
69. ISREAL
70. GEORGE SEGAL
71. CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER
72. GERMANY
73. TEMPERTURE
74. SAUCE, MOZERELLA, BASIL
75. NOW I KNOW
}
}

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    

Thanks for playing -Granny Trivia will be back on the 30th -thanks for allowing me to sub

66.What plant causes a common allergy in Canada and I assume parts of the US from August to October? -Ragweed causes pollen and allergy -wtg OG

67.What hyphenated 'm'-word means afraid to speak frankly ? -Mealy- Mouthed

68.What Italian inventor pioneered long distance radio transmission in 1901? -yes Marconi

69.What Middle East country's parliament is called the Knesset? -Israel -wtg OG

70.What actor starred in 'just shoot Me' and "the Goldbergs' died in 2021? -yes George Segal

71.What actor has a Canadian stamp made to honour him and starred in 'The Sound of Music' and many many more died this past year? -Christopher Plummer -wtg OG

72.What country is home to Stuttgart and Hamburg? -yes Germany

73.What the measurement proposed by Anders Celsius and used in Canada actually measure? -yes temperature

74.You order a Margherita pizza -what are the 3 main ingredients found on it? mozzarella cheese, tomatoes,basil -wtg Scoots and and sauce vs tomatoes -very similar almost 100% wtg for Lc and Og too

75.Wherre was Hawaiian pizza invented with pineapple on top? -Canada -I do not like warm pineapple -how about others ?

Since Og came back -did it tonight -next will follow

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Good luck -this maybe my last as the sub for awhile -thanks for letting me sub -I hope they were hard enough

76.What Disney film is the highest grossing animated film of all time?

77.What country is the world's most populated country?

78.What river flows through the heart of London England?

79.What southern US state means the "the land of flowers".

80.What happened in Moscow in January 1990 that drew huge crowds and you can find in almost every US and Canadian city?

81.What year did the French -speaking Normans attack England in the battle of Hastings?

82.Hercule Poirot mystery detective novels were written by ?

83.In London what is the residence called that Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles reside in?

84.Who is the Greek god of Sun, healing and medicine?

85.What character did Barbara Feldon play on "Get Smart"?

86.What is the farthest human made object from Earth in Space?

87.How long can a manatee hold its breath underwater?

88.What are the bright patches of the Sun called?

89.What are two major tributaries of the Nile River called ?

90.What actress is turning 100 this January and originally until 2 weeks before the first film of the show was to play Blanche on the Golden Girls?

Not sure if Granny trivia was to arrive back on the 30th or be here on the 30th -you are getting extra to even it out when there was less earlier. Thanks for playing -today has some easier ones

Lancecrossfire
Animoderator

07-13-2000

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
77. snow white?
78. thames?
77. china
84. apollo?
85. agent 99
86. hubble telescope?
89. white nile, blue nile
90. betty white

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 5:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
LATER

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
76. FROZEN
77. CHINA
78. THAMES
79. FLORIDA
80. FIRST MCDONALDS OPENED
81. 1066
82. AGATHA CHRISTIE
83. CLARENCE HOUSE
84. APOLLO
85. AGENT 99
86. DON'T REMEMBER
87. 20 MINUTES?
88. SUN SPOTS
89. BLUE AND WHITE NILE?
90. BETTY WHITE...DELIGHTFUL LADY!
}

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    

76.What Disney film is the highest grossing animated film of all time? -Frozen II wtg OG

77.What country is the world's most populated country? -yes China

-yes Thames
78.What river flows through the heart of London England?

79.What southern US state means the "the land of flowers". -florida -wtg OG

80.What happened in Moscow in January 1990 that drew huge crowds and you can find in almost every US and Canadian city? -yes MacDonalds opening -wtg OG
81.What year did the French -speaking Normans attack England in the battle of Hastings? -1066 -wtg OG

82.Hercule Poirot mystery detective novels were written by ? -Agatha Christie -wtg OG

83.In London what is the residence called that Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles reside in? -Clarence House -wtg OG

84.Who is the Greek god of Sun, healing and medicine? -yes Apollo

85.What character did Barbara Feldon play on "Get Smart"? -yes Agent 99

86.What is the farthest human made object from Earth in Space? -Voyageur

87.How long can a manatee hold its breath underwater? -up to 20 minutes -wtg OG

88.What are the bright patches of the Sun called? -faculae

89.What are two major tributaries of the Nile River called ? Yes white and blue nile

90.What actress is turning 100 this January and originally until 2 weeks before the first film of the show was to play Blanche on the Golden Girls? -yes Betty White -my Mom looked quite a bit like her and she would have been 100 on April 6th

WTG OG only 2 not guessed correctly -about 85% correct!!

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
My last time subbing for awhile -thanks for playing
91.What is the giant underwater sinkhole off the coast of Belize called?

92.What is Boxing Day also known as in countries like Italy and Ireland?

93.What periodic table element's symbol is Cr?

94.What company's cofounder Steve Wozniak ,was promoter of the US Festival concerts?

95.What 19th century monarch had parrots named Lory and Coco?

96.What number does the Roman numeral LXXII represent?

97.What country has Bello Horzinate and Rio de Janerio ?

98.The British expression "chinwag" refer to?

99.Who turned the role of Carol Brady ;but soon afterwards became Mrs Partridge working with her step son?

100. If the team went from PDX to YYZ -what basketball teams are we talking about?

Will post the answers may not be till tomorrow afternoon

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
91. THE BLUE HOLE?
92. NO IDEA
93. NO IDEA
94. APPLE
95. QUEEN VICTORIA
96. 72?
97. BRAZIL
98. GOSSIPING AND CHATTING
99. SHIRLEY JONES
1OO. PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS AND ?