TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 29, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Games: Discussions: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 29, 2020 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 4:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought she was telling us she got lei-ed.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Tisk, tisk, Grooch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
You may have seen this months ago but if not maybe you're interested, this is Zeno's obit. I know all of us here remember her and miss her. She was a sweet person and always cheerful even though she was in pain all the time.

https://obits.nwfdailynews.com/obituaries
/nwfdailynews/obituary.aspx?n=trudi-prince&pid=193426691&fhid=10288

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thank you Wills. Zeno is truly missed.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
There were many years of great fun shared here with Z. She was a special lady, one of my very favorite people. I've missed her and will continue to miss her.

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it's increased internet traffic due to people staying home or what but there are entire websites I cannot access. I am getting the Loading icon.

Schools here are closed until April 6th and I don't intend to go grocery shopping for several days. But I might go through a drive-in for fast food if my daughter starts getting antsy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Stay safe. Stay healthy WF. Xo

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mame. I hope all TVCH members come through this crisis okay.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting Zeno's obit. I wondered what happened to her. I knew she was in pain almost 24/7 . Bless her .

Our city is in semi lock down -eateries, fast food , pubs etc are take out/delivery only now -no eat in , some major store are now closed , all community centres and libraries closed . LCBO (our liquor stores) are open but hours are scaled back. Panic buying was happening . Shelves in stores empty. Now only food /drugs delivery people can cross into Canada, no US tourist or other foreigners .Only 4 airports :Toronto ,Vancouver, Montreal and Calgary airports can accept limited foreign arrivals. So the internet must be very busy . Our cable co. added for free till April 30th some premium channels.
Take care all!!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Has anyone heard from Littlebreeze? She hasn't posted since 3/17..and that is really out of the norm for her, as she is normally a very active poster here in the games thread.

I'm concerned, but don't know if anyone knows how to get a hold of her.

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
I had noticed she had not posted -I was thinking maybe she had to isolate -but then again she could use her computer. So not sure. I know over Christmas she was around less due to the holidays.
Sorry no contact info

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just sent her a message.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you OG!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Congratulations! You have received a private message from the following discussion board user: Littlebreeze

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was so nice of you to think of me. Thank you. I'm fine, pretty much locked up in the coronavirus prison called my home. Now I know what stir crazy means.

As of last Tuesday, we're all working remotely from home. It's a total change of life. I just can't wait to get back to work with my work family. I miss all of them a lot. We email & talk by phone but it's definitely not the same.

I imagine you're in the same boat, OG, doing what we're all expected to do, staying home for our own safety & the safety of others.

I'm sorry but I hadn't thought of going to TVCH. This has thrown my usual routine way off. Maybe I'll drop in tomorrow.

I hope you & yours are staying safe & well, OG!

Willsfan

09-04-2000

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willsfan a private message Print Post    
Glad LB is okay. I guess we all missed her.

Our mayor has informed us not to leave our house unless it's a medical emergency or to buy absolute necessities. It's 74 degrees outside..it's WARM. I wonder how many people are staying home on this most beautiful day. I did.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
OG that was so nice of you to contact LB to reassure Scootsy and the rest of us. Glad she's okay. :-)

Deanofwords

09-13-2005

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Deanofwords a private message Print Post    
TY OG for doing that and finding out what I suspected she is in isolation . Glad she is okay . yesterday had an hour and a half walk -mostly not in a crowded area and when the sidewalk did on a rare occasion have others , kept a distance away. Stores/banks are letting in only so many at a time. I must see if lottery booth across the street is still open as that is not essential which is all that is allowed to be open . Eateries take out or delivery only. As it is raining wont get a walk in today most likely .Hope all are okay.

Littlebreeze

02-18-2001

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Littlebreeze a private message Print Post    
Hello, all. I'm well and glad to see that all of you are well. We've all been working remotely from home.

MA has pretty much been shut down for close to 2 weeks already. Per the governor, other than health care facilities, in MA the only businesses allowed to be open are grocery stores, drug stores, gas stations, banks, laundromats and, for reasons I don't totally understand, liquor stores. Any restaurants that choose to stay open can only offer take out & delivery, no in-house sit down business allowed. My bank is closed, all branches, except for drive-up windows.

I got an email from my veterinarian a week ago. They are servicing their patients in their parking lot. When you arrive you have to call them from the parking lot and they will come out to your car. If it's found that your pet is in a severe or emergency situation, one person will be allowed inside with the pet. Other than that, your pet will be examined & treated in the parking lot.

Dental offices are closing except for emergency services.

Hair salons, nail salons, barber shops, etc., all closed by order of the governor.

I don't know if it's the same situation in the states where all of you may live, whether or not your governors have gone to extent that our governor has.

Although it's necessary, it's surreal & quite sad for the sick, the dying & for the many, many thousands of people who are losing their jobs.

Everyone please stay safe!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, March 29, 2020 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
We have had those same restrictions in Pennsylvania.