TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Family: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 16, 2011 users admin

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Amen to that. No matter what I think about how many children they have or continue to have, I would never want to see them go through the heart-break they are living now. Some people have been very cruel on other message boards and I just can't understand how anyone could rejoice at someone elses tragedy. :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I certainly do judge them at times, but that has nothing to do with feeling just horrible for them in their grief and for Michelle having to deal with uncertainties and resolution right now, and of course being in the spotlight and yes, some online comments at various sites are just beyond reprehensible.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read several years ago that Barbara Eden (I Dream of Jeanie) had a second baby that died in utero. It was very hard for her to have to carry it to term, knowing it was dead, especially when people would come up and congratulate her on her pregnancy. Must have been absolutely heartbreaking! She only had the one son, and then just a few years ago he died of a drug overdose. So much sadness!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
We had an attorney at work who had one twin die in utero, and she had to carry them both as far as she possibly could...it really messed her up. Her other daughter had significant issues from being a premie and people didn't understand that she was dealing with that along with grieving for her other child (super heavy post partum). Her mother-in-law ended up raising the other daughter for the first year of her life because Betsy just couldn't.

Nan

09-25-2000

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nan a private message Print Post    
I know of a family who was having triplets, one of the little girls died at about five months along. The little girl who died was delivered when the other two were, and the parents had to fill out a death certificate for her...very difficult for them. Happy for their two healthy little girls, yet grieving for the loss of their other little one.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
They have set a memorial service for the baby for Wed. She miscarried last night:

http://tinyurl.com/cegj6lo

With little Jose having so many problems, perhaps Someone is trying to tell them something.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the update, Mama.

Ladyw

06-28-2007

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ladyw a private message Print Post    
so lets look at this logically -- josie was born at 25 weeks -- new baby to be -- died in utero at 20 weeks -- thats too close for comfort -- I wonder if the baby hadn't had died if it would have been another early premie--- I think they really need to stop and be thankful for the 19 they have and dote on their new grandchildren...

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Will Michelle or Jim Bob get "fixed" if the Dr. suggests it? Or, will they continue to risk this fine woman's health or even risk taking her from the 19 kids that she already has & many of these kids still need her.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Oh that is so very sad. :-(

Jubilee is an interesting and beautiful name.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I'd say it's such a risk to lose another one. Her own health is at risk, too. I PRAY Michelle finally gets some sense.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Since they claim to believe that JB is the head of the family and Michelle should obey him, it's time for him to head for the nearest drug store and get himself some condoms.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I'd feel a lot better if he was snipped than to worry about condoms. :-)

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
IF they want children, why not adopt?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to post it because it made my heart sink to my stomach and I felt a little sick as well as sad when I saw it, but I saw memorial photos of the little baby's feet and hands being held by I think by Michelle. The memorial photos are all out there if you just look.

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Since they claim to believe that JB is the head of the family and Michelle should obey him, it's time for him to head for the nearest drug store and get himself some condoms.

And I would HOPE that this is one time that they wouldn't buy used and save the difference.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Naja, thank you for letting me know about the photos. I am not horrified, but feel blessed to have my beliefs substantiated by seeing just a small part of that sweet little baby.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
LOL, Serate!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
I thought the photos precious and so touchingly special. To have them testify that each life, no matter how short, is special and important is a profound declaration of their faith in God. Perhaps it wasn't in the best taste to put them on Twitter, but I suppose in this day and age, with being part of TLC, nothing was going to remain private anyway.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I read an article in People that some photos were released without consent.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
That awful they should have some privacy with this loss I feel bad.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I read that they gave out those 2 pictures of Michelle holding Jubilee's hand and her foot at the services. What's really the saddest part of all is that anyone they would have invited to this service would have been trusted friends and family. The betrayal must be hard for them to deal with

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Very said to think of a little life being cut short that way. The pictures emphasize that point.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything wrong with the picture, it's sweet and heartbreaking. I doubt though that they were not expecting it to be public (whether or not they directly gave permission) when they handed it out to hundreds of people at the memorial service. According to Radar Online it was a cousin named Amy (who has been on the show a number of times) who tweeted the pic.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, December 16, 2011 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything wrong with the pictures either. It was their child. These people are intelligent, they knew that it was a public memorial service, so I cannot imagine that they actually would expect them not to be out there in the public. And I can't imagine why they would be upset with them being out there, because to me there's nothing wrong with the pictures.