TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 23, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what happens to duck lips if one can't afford to continue their upkeep? Do they just return to normal, or will they be all deflated and wrinkly from being stretched?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Taylor's "duck lips" are permanent implants, not injections. She has them for life. Lisa Rinna decided to have hers removed, cause she thought she was setting a bad example for her daughter. Wish Taylor would follow her example. Her lips are really unnatural looking.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know that! Yes, they're ridiculous looking

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 4:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't hear it during the original show of the tea party and am thinking Bravo showed us more of Camille's rant at Taylor this week

They aired the entire rant when that episode originally aired.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
maybe I'm wrong then I'm going to have to rewatch the last episode to be certain.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shen, I'm not following you. Are you saying Bravo re-edits a show after it airs?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Actually- Taylor's top lip is the only one with an implant. She talked about it on one of WWHL's older episodes.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I believe Russell did abuse Taylor. Why wouldn't she act like he was wonderful out in public. Battered and abused women and men do this. They get beat up, and then the honeymoon period starts. They are promised by the abuser that they will never do it again..and always somehow end up putting the blame on their victim. We all know this.

Camille has not "changed" in my eyes. I know she is the same snake she was last season..she had a motive for doing that to Taylor..I believe she has sociopathic tendencies..and we haven't seen the last of the "real" Camille.

Lexie is right- they did show the whole rant.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
No Lexie am saying that when I watched the last show I heard Camille say more than she did the first time BUT that could be me just not noticing it the first time. I thot they'd shown more but am not debating that more wasn't shown. I could have just missed it the first time.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Lexie is likely right I "thought" Camille said more but am happy to be wrong :-)

All of the ladies have questioned whether or not it's true because none of them have seen anything supporting it. That was my point. Kyle's blog summed it up for me. Taylor could be telling the truth. Or she could be making this up. I don't think anyone wants to not support someone that is being victimized and abused but Taylor's behavior makes you uncertain.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
here's an article that RadarOnline just posted that explains more of the Russell/Taylor drama.
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/taylor-armstrong-filed-divorce-get-back-real-housewives-beverly-hills-bravo-show

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Kim and Adrienne both said that Taylor told them the same thing that Camille repeated. I don't thing Camille was trying to cause trouble, she was stressed over the inconsistencies Taylor said, lived, and did! I really do not know what to think about Taylor...she works with a battered women's organization, but does not know how to get away from a relationship like that? She apparently told Russell that Camille said more than what actually happened...I would be interested to know what she told him that Camille said and what he would have said actually happened. Could it be that Taylor exaggerated what actually happened with Russell? Possibly there was an incident between them, but it was not as serious as Taylor made out to the women? If she is willing to leave him to remain on the show, why not leave him to save her life from an abuser? Too many unanswered questions. Taylor said it was an exaggeration of what actually happened and she turned to Russell and said, "you remember what we talked about"...I wish the others had asked him what did Taylor tell you Camille said and what really happened between them. I just felt Taylor was sweating bullets that something would be said and her horror came when Adrienne said it wasn't an exaggeration that they were all told the same thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 22, 2011 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, I felt that Taylor was sweating bullets cause she didn't want Russell to know that she'd been telling the women that he'd been hitting her, cause then she'd be in big trouble and he'd be mad at her again. If you've been abused by someone, you would be terrified of making him mad so he'd beat you again. She also made the statement that Camille had endangered not only her life but that of her daughter. The women (was it Camille?) said that Taylor was the one endangering her own life (and that of her daughter) by staying with him.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I want to thank everyone for discussing this without getting upset with me. But I agree with you Bbwatcher. I think Taylor is very unreliable storywise.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, ITA with you 100%.

And I forgot about this until I was reading Lisa's blog. Kyle knew that Russell was threatening to sue Lisa, but Kyle never told Lisa what was said at that dinner at Taylor's house. Kyle also never said anything when Russell was sending those bizarre emails to Lisa. Lisa was completely befuddled and Kyle never said anything. Now while Taylor and Kyle knew what was going on with Russell with regard to Lisa, Lisa obviously had no reason to believe that Taylor knew anything about the threats to Camille because she didn't know that Russell was planning to sue her.

I know this makes absolutely no sense, but I'm only on my second cup of coffee.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I agree with Babyjaxman about Taylor sweating bullets over how to handle the revelation that she had been discussing her issues with her husband with other people. She was in a very volatile situation with a very volatile man. Working with domestic abuse does make you exempt from it. I think she was terrified of Russell all of last year but she claims to have found her "voice" this year and was bound and determined to either "turn Russell around" or leave him. I think being around strong women helped her with that decision.
As to whether Russell "really" abused her to not. He admitted to at least being physically rough with her. Abusers know how to hide the marks.

Taylor opened up to People on why she is leaving her six year marriage. Taylor tells the magazine that Russell was emotionally and sometimes physically abusive to her! What? Yes, Taylor explained that their arguments would escalate with name calling, pushing and pulling hair. So what does this guy have to say for himself? Russell is’t denying Taylors claims saying, “Did I push her? Yes, maybe things happened in the heat of the moment, but it was during a time in our lives that was not characteristic of who we were. This show has literally pushed us to the limit.” Does he really think this is a good excuse or a good home environment for their daughter, Kennedy?

In the limo ride home, in front of the camera, he seemed rather threatening about making statements that whatever Camille said was a lie. Make sure it gets on camera.

He had a history of abuse with two of his exes (court documents).
He was in financial ruin and more charges of abuse were about to come out.
Taylor did not drive him to suicide. He did that all on his own.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I wasn't saying she wasn't abused...a slap is abuse...name calling is abuse. I was in an abusive relationship as a young adult. I know how an abuser can manipulate their victim. I am going by Taylor's body language and her actions. She stricks me as someone who likes drama (even with the women...she at odds with one of them all the time, yet she protrays herself as the victim there too(Lisa, Camille). She always seems to be in the center of any controversy between the others (Kyle/Camille, Kim & Kyle/Brandy, Kyle/Kim, etc). Taylor said that Camille exaggerated what she had told them...Adrienne told them that Camille had not exaggerated it at all. So this leads me to believe Taylor exaggerated what actually happened when telling the other women! Something happened, but how accurate is Taylor's account of the event or events? Doesn't excuse Russell whether it was once or many times! That's all I am saying.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
If each of the others went into a confessional and was able to say exactly what Taylor told them, then matched the stories up, we'd see who was exaggerating or lying... The problem when they get together is that they all talk over one another.

Taylor was in her glory when she was talking out at the fence with Adrienne's husband. "I stormed out!" was her opening line, and then it was me, me, me, all said with a smile plastered on her face.

I'm not buying all of Taylor's stories since a dead man can't talk

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, I get what you are saying and do agree that Taylor was so all over the place. Not only this season but last season as well. She does not appear to be a reliable source but, my first impression was that she was lying to Russell when she said Camille was exaggerating and that she was trying to cover for talking and revealing too much to all the girls.
But, just how reliable Taylor is, know one really knows. Not even her friends. Kyle seemed pretty baffled.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm curious why Kyle never told Lisa about Russell wanting to sue her either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think Taylor is lying about the abuse; however, I do think she is fudging on the truth when she tells Russell about what she told the women. And that may be due to her still trying to "work it out" and she doesn't want to anger Russell by telling him that she told the women everything.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I guess why I think she isn't really being truthful is because she is sobbing like a maniac, but can (in the blink of an eye) turn back into the grinning attention seeking thing she has been since she first got on the show. AND, if the truth is (as has been said elsewhere) that she had to divorce Russell in order to keep her contract with Bravo, that smacks of someone who would do ANYTHING.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But Bravo was within their rights to tell her she was off the show, since Russell sent Bravo a letter threatening to sue them too.

I'm not a fan of Taylor's by any stretch of the imagination, but those pictures of her in the hospital don't lie. And the fact that they had to delay the start of filming because Russell put her in the hospital. That is what Camille meant when she said "we all know, but we don't talk about it."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
AND, if the truth is (as has been said elsewhere) that she had to divorce Russell in order to keep her contract with Bravo, that smacks of someone who would do ANYTHING.

Hukd, I'm obviously not following you. What do you think the "anything" is that Taylor lied about?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, December 23, 2011 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I said... if she would get a divorce just to stay on the show, she would do anything. Anything, meaning lie