TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Family: ARCHIVES: Archive through November 08, 2011 users admin

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Two great new episodes last night. I just love the Dugger family. Josie up and trotting around all over the place was a joy to behold.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I just don't like that fake pigtail thing they ALWAYS put in Josie's hair. I think she is so cute without it.

Josie is really cute, though.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Josh & Anna's new son is sure a cutie too. Anna has become very comfortable with the camera & the camera likes her too. I don't remember her being so attractive before. They all just look & seem so happy! Anna must be a good cook too because Josh is looking a little "happy fluffy" lol.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 29, 2011 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
He is a bit of a 'fluffy' lad isn't he.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I watched the first half hour yesterday...the tent episode. All I can say is I am so happy little Josie didn't die. That is one wonderful family in which to grow up.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Those poor little guys looked so sweaty! Good for JimBob for sticking it out for the whole night!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jason's accident looked so scary. I'm happy it wasn't worse. Loved Michelle at the lake, she is some lady!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Me too, OG. And her voice was so calming when they were examining Jason. I'm SO serious, that if she recorded bedtime stories, I'd buy one. I love love love her voice

Lorib

05-18-2011

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
hukd, I wish I could be as calm as her,and I only have 4 kids..(2 live with their mom,we get them every other week) and 2 are teenagers,what I would give to have a calm demeanor..Wonder if there's a coach for that?lol

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I somehow missed the episode where Jason (?) got injured, just that he fell. Could someone fill me in, please?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The family was going to do a concert or something at a church and some of the younger kids were running around while the older ones set things up. He fell into a pit of some sort, but they didn't explain what the pit was for. I'm thinking it was a way to get underneath the stage or something. He fell 11 feet, and broke his 2 front teeth and they said he had a fractured jaw. He didn't get his jaw wired shut though, so it probably wasn't a full on break. He had to sit out the concert the next day, backstage in a wheelchair.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Thursday, October 20, 2011 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Hukdonreality!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
They have been running a scroll all night on TLC that the Duggars have a special announcement and to watch the Today show tomorrow. Then they promote the finale. Please tell me Michelle is not pregnant again!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
We haven't seen a lot of Jana this season. I wonder if she's engaged or something?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Well, I was wrong... Michelle is expecting child #20 in April. I guess they couldn't let the Bates family out-do them.

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to Jim-Bob and Michelle. May baby #20 be healthy and wonderful.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Wow I really hope the baby is healthy but they just need to stop.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/07/8684372-20-kids-and-counting-michelle-duggar-announces-shes-pregnant-again
It says she's eating dill pickles. I REALLY HOPE she's carefully watching her salt intake and diet.
We'll see. I wish the best for them.

One more thing!.. I want to go on record here that I think it is a boy this time.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Darn, I am disappointed, but Michelle and baby get all my prayers and best wishes for a healthy, full-term delivery.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The Duggars first appeared on our televisions on September 6, 2004. The name of their special was 14 Children and Pregnant Again!

Their next appearance was March 2006, called Raising 16 Children

They had numerous specials before beginning their actual TV show. That began in September 2008. They are in their 9th season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_19_Kids_and_Counting_episodes

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It is America and the Duggars can do what they want but my goodness gracious 20 kids-yikes. Of course hoping for a healthy pregnancy. But they are pushing their luck. The last one was a struggle and if you play the odds 1 out of 19 going bad makes me wonder if this one will be riddled with problems too, hope not.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I know it's a America and they can do what they want and I know their family seems so great on TV, but I'm really disappointed. I thought after what happened to Josie, they would be thankful for the kids they have and be done. I hope this baby and Michelle are going to be healthy with no complications. Let me say that first and foremost.

I can't help but think they are pushing their luck (their blessings!) with having another pregnancy. God can bless people with many thing all alone, but I have a firm belief that God gave us brains and expects us to use them. She is an older mother where the risks are higher for many things. I just can't help but shake my head. Enough is enough already. The kids get raised by one another since there is not enough time in a day to give the special attention to every child with that many children.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
The part I find upsetting is they say they would go through what they did with Josie all over again in a heartbeat. Well, maybe they are ready for it, but what about what the baby goes through? So many premies have many life-long problems. I can't help but worry about that.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I really love this family. I am happy for them because I'm sure they are so happy about this pregnancy.

and I am also worried and really hope all will be ok and that this will be their last baby. I really wish Michelle wasn't pregnant.

I just recently saw the Raising 16 Children show. It was interesting to see their former little home and all the kids so much younger. Jackson was a baby at the beginning of the show (and the end) although Johanna was born at the very end of that show. (I really don't like the narrator that did that special and the other specials back then.)

I wonder what J name this new baby will be given.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think they should get away from the J names and call this one Al Donn (go ahead, say it, lol)