TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 22, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through October 22, 2011 users admin

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Well, next week we get to meet the possible surragate. I hope it all works out for them, they want this sooo bad.

Serate

08-21-2001

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Was there a new show last night? If so my DVR forgot to record it. :-(

Connies

03-11-2010

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
No, it wasn't on at all. Instead they had a one hour on Pippa?? Who the heck cares. I sure hope this season isn't over yet!!

Serate

08-21-2001

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serate a private message Print Post    
Thanks Connies.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 11, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was mildly interested in Pippa and that was the most repetitive and boring show, ever. Much rather see Bill and Jen.

Backgammonjane

02-28-2004

Monday, August 15, 2011 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Backgammonjane a private message Print Post    
is the season over seems its not listed for tomarrow nite either any ideas???

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Boy, I hope someone knows. I had no idea that might be the end of the season. Not a good way to end it. Surely they would announce season finale or something.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
They have a facebook page and said that they will be back on Sept. 27th. I look forward to that. I wish TLC would have let us know that.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Yippee, new show tonight right? Anyone know when they start filming? Looks like their house still isn't done.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ooh, thanks for the reminder!!

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I can't wait!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The only things I find are reruns...Twins at Twenty (12-6-10) and Moving Out (12-6-10).

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
The only things I find are reruns...Twins at Twenty (12-6-10) and Moving Out (12-6-10).

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just now went to their web site and got this, so I am confused...new or reruns. Will have to stay on top of it to be sure I don't miss anything.

The Roloffs Return! The beloved Roloff family – husband and wife Matt and Amy, and their children Jeremy, Zach, Molly, and Jacob will return for four special episodes.

NEW: Little People, Big World: Off to School
Tune in Oct. 2 @ 8|7c

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Ignore everything above. I thought I was on the Little People, Big World thread. No wonder nothing was making any sense.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Ha ha, Ophilia, something I would do. I enjoyed last nights shows, finally find a surrogate. I have to admit I was nervous watching them care for the two year old, he was almost her size, but they did good and I am sure they can do what they need to do with their own child.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Sorry OG, I can't ignore everything you posted, cause it was great info for me. FWIW, I didn't even notice you were in the wrong thread, and I knew who you were talking about! LOL.

I appreciate your posts, and have made sure the DVR is set up for the new episode. It was a good thing too, cause apparantly I'd already deleted it off my season pass, and would have never known! So thank you!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed both shows.. finding the surrogate, Bill out camping (but when he was not so happy with his little bike, I thought he should talk to the guy who built the custom bike for Zach Roloff. Bill is proportioned a little less differently as far as his legs but I bet they could design a more comfortable bike for him.

And also Jen and the decorator. I think he is great for her since she has trouble making decisions at times and Bill really doesn't have patience (he does, but just doesn't want to get into those things so much) for the long decisions.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
This is their pet store:

rockyandmaggies.com

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems to be all dog stuff..

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Boy, their house is something else. I do not think I would want a mother or mother-in-law who is so opinionated living with me though. Hmm. They don't seem to have a problem with it yet anyway.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That green striped chair.. I remember Jen really loving it but it does seem like it doesn't fit in.. perhaps just a different fabric? Or location, as Jen mentioned. Clearly it won't be in the garage apartment while her mom is living there.

Of course the results of the genetic testing (and of course susccessful thawing of the two embryos) is of more importance. But we get to wait on that news.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that they didn't realize Jen would have trouble with all the faucets. I hope they can come up with some solution for that as that will be very annoying as time goes on, especially for a customized home.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, October 21, 2011 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
My stomach sank when I saw then Jen couldn't reach the faucets. What a shame...that needs to be fixed. I can't believe she didn't check things like that as the process was going on. It's gigantic house both of them will get a healthy workout everyday just walking around that place.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Speaking of workout...why in the world are the different levels of care for sick babies located so far from one another? That seems to be to be totally too much time wasted running from one emergency to another.