TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 16, 2011 users admin

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
On a brighter note, the scene at dinner with Lisa, Ken, and the future in-laws was very sweet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Country, I was thinking the exact same thing! Why didn't Brandi just get up and leave? Maybe cause Kim hid her crutches! Really tacky!

Yes, Prisonero6, I totally agree! Lisa's family dinner party was very sweet. They were all so happy about the engagement. Loved it!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
OK, I'm watching the rest of it.

Who knew Winston Churchill was black?

Kady

07-30-2000

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
it was really good last night. love lisa...and looks like the wedding planner is gonna be tons of fun next week.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
With the exception of Camille (who knew!), the "girls" at the party all acted tacky. I give Camille props for not getting sucked into Brandi's bash the sisters rant.

As for who did what first, I don't believe the editing ever. Bravo can move things around to fit their story. For example, they had Brandi sitting down in front giving her clues...and then they showed Dana/Pam moving the chair up for Brandi to sit in. I can only go by what comes out of their mouths, and it was all tacky.

I also find it weird the 40+ year-old women refer to themselves as girls.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I could not get over how Kyle acted towards Brandi,Awful..

dana just seems to want to fit in so badly it comes off desprate...dont like her at all

ya and who would have thunk it we would like camille this season?!!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Well, the sisters were incredibly rude. But at least Kyle backed Kim up this time.

Wasn't it strange they coupled all the negativity of the game party with the joy of Lisa's dinner party? That part made the episode worth watching.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
To me it's obvious that Kyle has some sort of jealousy issues toward Brandi. Co signing that Camille seeded the most mentally healthy of the women at game night.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
What's there to be jealous of?

I'm with Kyle on the telling the boy that peeing on the lawn is wrong thing. I think it's just as obvious that she doesn't like Brandi. Between ignoring her son who was peeing on the lawn (and four years old is old enough to know that's wrong) and the language, along with saying she knew Taylor was heading for divorce, when Taylor hadn't said that, she's given Kyle lots of reasons not to like her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I find Brandi a very difficult person but I didn't imagine this was such a genteel group of woman as to be terribly offended by the male "c word", especially when she used it in reference to Camille's innuendo. I didn't see anyone act offended at Camille's proclamation. Brandi may just like to shock people.

A four year old boy urinating in the grass is quite a common occurrence. I would like to think that Brandi, if her leg wasn't in a cast, would have made the effort to go to her son and give him a mild reprimand. But hobbled as she was he would be gone before she made it over to him. I also imagine it might be a little daunting for a four year old to try to find a bathroom in Adrienne's enormous house. I'm still a little surprised Kyle made such a big deal of it, even if she has never raised little boys.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
There's a difference between innuendo and using the C word when children are around.

And I grew up with three brothers. None of them took their clothes off and peed on the lawn instead of asking mommy where the bathroom is.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kyle has a pretty foul mouth herself. Her objection to foul language is amusing.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I have a foul mouth, too. Just not at a party with children around.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I agree the sisters were bad. but liked Kyle doing Kims makeup and to see their relationship better. Loved it that Kyle checked what Kim was drinking

Dana sure isn't much of a party planner as I have read this is what she does. guess she spent all her money on her 25,000 sunglasses and couldnt affort the food :-). and.....who exactly has a bartender for girls game night with 6 women?

I felt bad for Ken when Lisa wouldnt let him give a speech. again. do we really need dogs at the table during a dinner party? at least it was at their house this time

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
$25,000 for sunglasses, but a barely furnished mansion...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
In Brandi's defense, I have to agree that little boys often do the most embarrassing things, including peeing in inappropriate places at times. In Brandi's blog, she said her son just turned 4, so he's pretty little. Also he's only just potty trained (sometimes boys take longer, my son was nearly 5 before he was fully potty trained and it wasn't for lack of trying). He may have been camping or out in the woods somewhere where they went pee outside (I have a friend who would call that a "country pee"). At least he got out of the pool. My brother used to get up from watching TV and go out in the front yard to pee when he was little. My mother was mortified! Sometimes little boys just get confused about appropriate behavior. They haven't yet developed a sense of modesty and don't realize they're doing anything out of the ordinary. I would especially give Brandi a break for what her family's been going through and the fact that her leg is in a cast and she couldn't immediately get up and run across the yard. Sometimes children regress when they've been through a stressful situation and their parents' divorce was I'm sure a stressful situation for them. I just think Kyle made way too big of a deal about it. Adrienne understood. She has three little boys, too.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Arienne has 3 boys? I've only heard her mention one. Go figure!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, once again ITA with you 100% about Brandi and her boys (and I don't have children and I never had brothers). My girlfriends who have sons used to tell me stories about when their boys were little, they just whip it out and pee. And I most certainly didn't expect Brandi to limp across the yard on one leg. What purpose would it have served?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I guarantee if one of Adrianne's boys peed beside the pool onto the grass Kyle would find it sweet and endearing. It was blown out of proportion because it was Brandi's kid that did it. Brandi had a ton of BS thrown her way from the start.

I don't think there were any kids nearby when Brandi used a bad work. Again, it was made a big deal out because of who said it.

Kyle is probably pissed that her friend Faye didn't get the job as "friend of the housewives" but instead it went to Brandi. I've read where Kyle lobbied pretty hard for Faye to get the gig. I would want my friend as part of the show too but I wouldn't be the nasty mean girl that Kyle has become towards Brandi.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, I think you nailed it. Everything was blown way out of proportion and Kyle was really being nasty to Brandi as soon as she showed up at that party.

Watch, I think it was mentioned in one of the shows last year that Adrienne has three boys, including a set of twins. They don't show them in the show much, but she talks about them.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with the previous two posts.

Yep, a single and a set of twins.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, October 15, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Wow! I don't remember her talking about any kids except the one who "broke" her husband's nose wrestling!

I agree the sisters behaved badly, but I think Brandi is pretty crass. I can be at times, but only with very close friends who I KNOW wouldn't be offended and never in front of children!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think the children were across the yard swimming or playing when the "inappropriate" language was going on. I don't think they would have been talking like that in front of the kids. I got the impression the kids were out of earshot. It's a big back yard and the kids were splashing in the pool.

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
i remember when my 4 yr. old son used to pee on ant hills. lol
i think kyle & kim were acting like teeny boppers at the party.i like brandi btw!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
That was my impression, too, Babyjaxmom. No children were within earshot.