TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 18, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 18, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
We have to remember the GIANT blowout at the Posche fashion show just happened the night before and their feelings are very raw.

If Teresa doesn't want to talk about her finances that is fine, but don't lie. Andy asks is the reason you withdrew the bankruptcy petition because Joe would have been charged with fraud because he lied in the documents and Teresa says no.....uh ok. It's a matter of public record. You can't lie about stuff that is public record and when your lies can be dis-proven so easily. I would have rather her told Andy that it was none of his business instead of lying. If she wasn't lying then she is just stupid and doesn't know what's going on in her own life and that is sad.

Mictay I feel just like you in your last sentence.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Teresa seems completely out of touch with reality on numerous topics. Teresa can't pick and choose what topics will be talked about or asked about on the reunion show or by the public in general.

She wanted to do a "reality" show that follows the on-goings in her life. That means the good and the bad. She can't only be asked about her books...she needs to realize she'll be asked about her legal issues too. And about her extended family dramas.

I find her rather dim witted but I would have assumed that she'd get some sort of counseling on how to respond to the legal questions that arise.

But, lets face it anyone who would be willing to marry and have children with that Joe crature....well that person isn't playing with a full set of working brain cells.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
It always appeared to me that Teresa was the jealous one. While Melissa seems a bit spoiled, I think she tried to mend fences for the sake of her husband. She came across as being very honest. I believe Caroline was telling the truth and can see Teresa making those nasty comments about Melissa. Teresa is always very defensive and in her eyes, she can say anything and chalk it up to being just a joke. IMO, she was lying and back pedaling quite a bit. She has no filter and doesn't think before she says anything. I do think they have put up with a lot of Teresa's crap and her Joe always seems to add fuel to the fire. I think those snarky comments in her book were really terrible and I would be pissed too. Caroline was correct about always sticking up for Teresa. IMO, Teresa is delusional.

I took SKINNY ITALIAN out of the library just for the heck of it. It is not a very good cookbook and I think the co-author wrote the whole book.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Rslover , while I wanted to think the best of Teresa her actions this year towards Melissa and Kathy were very negative and were always the problem/doings of someone else.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Teresa is always very defensive and in her eyes, she can say anything and chalk it up to being just a joke.

That's because she's Lucille Ball - hahahahaha. I agree with everything you said Rslover.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/17/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-reunion-react/

Above is the EW review of the 1st part of the reunion. He hit it on the head for me with this paragraph, except I did like Teresa until this season:

Even though Teresa and Caroline fought like dogs, Caroline didn’t quite steamroller Teresa like she did Danielle last year. Not that she wasn’t capable of it. Let me just say that I’ve seriously never liked Teresa at all, even when she was being terrorized by Danielle. Her popularity has always confused me. She’s just so “STOOPID,” to put it in her own words. It’s not really a cute airheadedness, either. Hers is the kind of stupidity that makes her belligerent, greedy, defensive, and blind. It was slightly disturbing to see her stammer her way through lies about her behavior this season as Caroline, Melissa, Kathy, and even Andy looked on “quizzically.”

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I keep reading about an argument between Caroline and Dina. Does anyone know what that is about?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I agree as well. Teresa lies for the sake of lying. All her "Come on ...come on .." made her look even more stupid. Nothing she said was funny. It was pathetic, especially trying to lie about her legal problems to Andy. If she thinks anyone believed her, she's really delusional!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Ooops..sorry about the the "red dots."

Mictay

09-29-2006

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Lexie,Carolina never said why the were arguing exactly but made reference that it was because of things Teresa had told Dina.....

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to remember if the tweet Dina sent to Andy on the After Show was something like the saying 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?'

Stormie

03-01-2007

Monday, October 17, 2011 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
At this point it doesn't matter who said what to whom, bc Carolyn, Kathy, Melissa and Jacqueline are bullies. There is not one shred of evidence to prove Teresa did anything to anyone, there is only gossip, speculation, half truths and spun tales from her supposed friends and family. I wonder if they were paid extra for ganging up on Teresa, bc what they did to her does not help nor benefit anyone, so it has to be money, they certainly weren't seeking any resolution.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I guess everyone see's it different because the only bully I seen was Teresa!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<--- agrees with Mictay. It stretches the imagination that EVERYONE is lying --- except for Teresa.

Also, Caroline made the comment that a couple of years ago she was warned about Teresa, but didn't listen to the warnings.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I lean more towards Stormie's way of thinking. Teresa is so "dull" and I believe she isn't actually capable of creating so many lies. I think she's fairly honest in her confessionals and don't see her talking as badly about the others as they do about her. I think she believes what she says for the most part, and she isn't an evil person. Yes, she has a temper and we've seen that! But if you pay close attention to her when she is saying something that might not be true, she is absolutely committed to what she's saying. She isn't that good of an actress to be outright lying, IMO

Caroline has claimed that her family is as "thick as thieves" and that nobody comes between them. What's the explanation for her and Dina not speaking then?

And what's so offensive about saying that Caroline is as Italian as Olive Garden? If she's not Italian, she's not Italian! She didn't become Italian by injection (bad joke), so get over it!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
From Jacquline's Twitter from the reunion. I am sorry, but EVERYONE can't be lying about Teresa. Where there is smoke there is fire.

As far as the Dina/Caroline feud I have read Dina was angry that Caroline didn't quit the show when she did.

http://twitter.com/#!/JacLaurita

I apologize for not attending the reunion but I was not well, Mentally and physically. XOXO! I hope you forgive me.
16 Oct

Girls look beautiful!
16 Oct

Nobody listen's to me anyway
16 Oct

After 4th season I will be able to explain more
16 Oct

Friends? Is that what she calls it?
16 Oct

How can we be jumping ship when she CLAIMS that is the same ship SHE wants to be on?
16 Oct

I get the joke but she could have warned somebody first
16 Oct

The only people she "Joked" about in her book was Danielle, Kim G., Melissa, Kathy, and Caroline!!You tell me..are those her fav?
16 Oct

Caroline always stuck up for her
16 Oct

A lot of things happened off camera.
16 Oct

it's true she told us not to compliment Melissa or tell her Where we shopped or got our botox
16 Oct

T never wanted Melissa on camera Asked us not 2 talk to her on camera 2nd season when she came 2 parties filmed so she wouldnt be on camera
16 Oct

I think they should have told Teresa they were coming on the show but I guess since they weren't speaking they felt no obligation
16 Oct

Teresa told Kathy before I even met her that I said she was immature. I did. Only because of things Teresa told me about her.
16 Oct

She did know at the christening that they were all filming.
16 Oct

Joey Gorga&Lisa( still love ya)kinda was the catalyst that escalated chaos but T was being fake 4 camera.I think she hoped they would b2
16 Oct

It's very difficult to fight with family on camera
16 Oct

This is insane the blame game
16 Oct

Busted! Why would she get her hair pulled from behind then punched forward???
16 Oct

Teresa and Gia 1st watched the christening with our mutual friend Jolene.Then they watched it at my house.I didn't think Gia should c it
16 Oct

How dare Teresa try to put HER decision on ME!!!
16 Oct

Joey should have apologized for the garbage comment. I told him that. He feels T owes lots of apologies to him & his wife
16 Oct

Caroline is not lying!! T said that even when they appeared on camera to be getting along.
16 Oct

I couldn't emotionally or physically be there. I wish I could explain more but I can't contractually.After 4th I'll explain more
16 Oct

I'm speechless. She did call her a gold digger. They both did
16 Oct

? ?? Is this coming from someone who is SINCERELY in a good place with Melissa???
16 Oct

This is what I've dealt w/all season.On camera T seems sincere&tries so hard but in reality it wasn't sincere.
16 Oct

When she played that game w/me, I was done
16 Oct

Sorry,I had 2step away from Twitter!It was bringing me back2that bad place.It's better I say nothing.U all can c what's going on.
16 Oct

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
<------------- Agrees with Mictay and Lexie. Teresa has ticked off everybody and needs to go. She is probably the one NJHW who truly needs the $$$ from this tv gig.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I hate to be such a wobbler...I am back to my original opinion of Teresa earlier this season: she's the one with the problem. To paraphrase the immortal Tito Santana: She got high on her own supply.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
FWIW I still like Teresa, but just own up to your mistakes. We all make them, but Tre just smiles and pretends nothing is happening.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I don't think Teresa lies on purpose,I think she says things and then wants to deny she said them...why would Caroline make up a story about Teresa saying she didn't want to make up with her brother,did she pull it out of thin air.IMO Teresa only wants to make her self look good and her husband...I admit when this season started I was all on team Teresa but her actions towards they end of the season made me jump ship....oh and can I say when they were on vacation and she kept coming out with all her bikini's on showing them off was distasteful to me...Yes she looks good for having 4 kids but to parade around like that in front of everyone was just awful IMO

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I still like her to but I just think fame has gone to her head,she's not the first and won't be the last either

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Without Teresa, the show will be a total snooze fest. Caroline thinks she's Queen of the world and everyone must bow to her greatness, Melissa just gets chased around by Joe, Kathy is the champion eye-roller of the universe, and Jacqueline is pretty boring (and apparently is or has quit the show after the next season)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"And what's so offensive about saying that Caroline is as Italian as Olive Garden? If she's not Italian, she's not Italian!"

But I thought the Laurita family were Italian.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I have no idea and can't find out anyone's heritage on the internet! I wondered why Caroline or anyone else who was at that table outside didn't clarify one way or the other.