TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 11, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
When Teresa trash talks the other ladies it's just joking, but when the other ladies do the same thing it's bashing Teresa, got it.

Teresa's world does not live and die by this show

Teresa is 11 million dollars in debt. If she did not have this show, and her cookbooks that she only has because of the show, she would be out on the streets with nothing. Her family's livelihood is 100% dependent on her being on RHONJ. The rest of the woman don't need to be on the show to make ends meet.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi beat me to the punch !!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Also Teresa knew darn right well that comment about Caroline was not a joke. Let someone call Teresa a fake Italian and see how she reacts.

Olive Garden is to Italian what Taco Bell is to Mexican........crap!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Bullying has taken a new low on this show. Everything Teresa says and does is put under a microscope and vilified.

Teresa is by no means perfect, she has said things that are hurtful, and she has also said things she regretted, which she has spoken of; she is human just like everyone else and makes mistakes. What does that have to do with her being accused of setting up Melissa? What does that have to do with her being labelled jealous by Melissa and Kathy? It's nonsense. Gossip and speculations does not show what's in Teresa's heart.

I think this show proves that people will do anything for fame, especially when it comes to hurting one's own family. Melissa and Kathy came on this show with guns blazing towards Teresa, not the other way around. I don't feel they are bad people, I feel they saw stars in their eyes and did not think of the consequences to their family as a whole.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I've said it before and I'll say it again... I just don't think Teresa is an evil person. I'm betting that so much of the bad things that happen involve either her husband or Bravo. I tend to believe her when she says things, especially in her "confessionals" or whatever they're called. She just generally doesn't say too many bad things about others, IMO. It's either believe her or she's one of the world's best actresses ever (which I highly doubt)

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
What does that have to do with her being accused of setting up Melissa?

She filmed with the guy earlier in the day at the salon and KNEW he would be at the fashion show. Shouldn't she have at least sent Melissa a text to warn her the guy would be coming? Jacquiline has confirmed all this. She also confirmed that Joe Giudice threatened Chris over the pictures that were released of Joe out to dinner with another woman. Someone sent them to Jacquiline and Jacquiline warned Teresa they were coming out and Teresa killed the messenger and blamed her own friend Jacquiline. The pictures of the actual texts are on Jacquiline's Twitter.

I am sorry but I believe Jacquiline over Teresa. Teresa never admits guilt. Look at the day in the lawyer's office. The attorney tells them they are guilty and Teresa says on camera they won the case??? How does she turn it around. Just recently they had to withdraw their bankruptcy petition because they lied in the paperwork and purposely hid assets. If they didn't withdraw the petition they would have been charged with fraud.

I LOVED Teresa before, but she has become so nasty and phony. Instead of supporting her family she has been shooting them down all season. Why is it OK for Teresa to make money off the show, but not her family? Seems like a double standard to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what Frogi said...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After last night's show, I'm sticking with what I have said all season and that all these problems are all Teresa (and/or Juicy Joe). She's a real piece of work.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
After watching last night's finale I now understand the reason Caroline is not happy with Teresa. There is no way the comments in her cookbook were supposed to be jokes. I think the editor suggested the comments be included for publicity. I am not excusing Teresa. I am very disappointed in her. She must be frantic for money.

Melissa and Joe were cute on the Watch What Happens show last night. They really seem to be trying to diffuse the fighting with Teresa and definitely took the high road last night on the show. Refreshing!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed them on WWHL too! I never in a million years thought I would like either of them, but they've won me over :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ITA with Frogichik too!

watching last night - she is delusional - how hard did Jaquiline try and get Teresa to see how Caroline would feel - her final "it was a joke" line was sad and pathetic - imo, but when she says she is like Lucille Ball... really? Really?

and she is so well coiffed... while I understand her maintaining her personna, it makes me cringe to see her kids run around like that...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Here is Teresa's side

http://www.teresagiudice.com/

I am said to see the ladies go the way of the RHONY. May be time to re-shuffle this group

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, Teresa's children are B.R.A.T.S. There is nothing cute and adorable about them. If I behaved like that, my mother would have beat my ass.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
yes, but Lexie - that is an action that has been rewarded by Bravo - imo - how often have we seen Andy "roll the tape" on Teresa's dd? and how is that played out? its rewarded imho -

but then it is an awful microscope they put themselves under.

I only flip the channel here and there - and of course read this thread - I think Caroline has always been on top of how she is portrayed, and I think behind the scenes there must be some discussion - esp with Dina's 180 on the show - and of course now she has her own show - Dina we all felt showed class, but she started to go down the smackdown road, I think her family, her dd and her ex helped keep her from following a production storyline -

yes, I'll go there too - ITA with people when they say that the tv cameras can only show what you give them, but I think if you are desperate for money, or for fame - and you are in a group who are telling you how great you are, or whatever - its a false since of security -

and can I also say I'm sick of these HW singer-wannabees! I didnt like it with whats-her-name, or with the "countess" and I'm not believing Melissa is some great voice - eesh but last night she just oozed "special" on Whatch What Happens Live" but, she was given that from Bravo -

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I found Teresa comparing herself to Lucille Ball particularly humorous. Of course, that was the only thing about her I found humorous. The digs against Caroline, Caroline's children, and Melissa were unnecessary and not funny.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
how often have we seen Andy "roll the tape" on Teresa's dd? and how is that played out?

Andy plays that because Gia's catwalk was FIERCE and better than any runway walk a housewife has tried. It has nothing to do with her being a brat.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don't really know what to believe... It could be said that Teresa is in the wrong about what she said in her cookbook, but you can argue that what she really said was meant as a joke, who knows. I'm just glad I'm not the one being judged.
Melissa seems to be sweet, but who knows who she is when the camera's aren't in her presence. I've come to the conclusion that all these shows are just so stupid, and I must be as stupid cause I watch them all lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but she dragged Caroline's son into it too with the cookbook. Could you even imagine the outrage is someone wrote something about her bratty daughters?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Frogichik - dont get me wrong, I agree that the catwalk was "fierce" and even cute - charming maybe - but what i was wondering is the overall affect that may have on the situation -

and yes, Lexie if anyone did talk about her dd it will not be a pretty picture -

she does only see things her way - Jaquelline, and even Caroline do try and look at other sides - or at least they think before they speak - not going for the "sound bite"

and why did she have to bring up Caroline or her kids in the first place in a cookbook? to get more talk - to sell more copies - either way its pathetic imho!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched this show much but I did catch the last show and I thought personally that Theresa is trying very hard to be entertaining to the point she's stepping on the other ladies a bit but I don't think she realizes it. The cookbook digs meant as jokes were still digs and I think Theresa half expected folks to laugh but her humor fell flat.

I was pleased that Jacqueline brought up how uncomfortable she felt dressed up in an escalade around people that are so very poor. I cringed watching them walk around in their finery. Talk about poor taste. Theresa asking the Dominician if he'd heard of her cookbook made me wonder if Theresa has any sense of reality but I don't see her as realizing this either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 10, 2011 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Theresa asking the Dominican if he'd heard of her cookbook made me wonder if Theresa has any sense of reality but I don't see her as realizing this either.

Same here. They can barely put food on the table and she wants to know if they have heard of her cookbook? Whew...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Children act up all the time, they are children, children!

The comment Teresa made in her cookbook about Carolyn, was actually said on the Rachel Ray show by Teresa to Carolyn during a fake meatball cooking contest, they were both chiding one another, rachaelrayshow.com-housewivesnj-meatball-throwdown. But now all of a sudden there is a problem? It's all garbage--unlike Carolyn, I would never call another human being garbage, this situation is what I refer to. The only person who got set-up on this show, was Teresa.

It is so apparent to me that these "women" are jealous of Teresa's success, taking bits and pieces from a cookbook and spinning it to something else, shows how low these women will sink to tear away at someone's success. If anything Teresa put in her book was this bad, then why didn't anyone hear about it until that show? Teresa has written her comments about this episode at her website http://www.teresagiudice.com/

Excerpt:

Caroline? Really?
Date Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:23PM

So Sunday Night is our Season Finale for RHONJ. I can’t wait for you to see how my family finally comes together after this crazy season! It started out so terrible, and ends so perfect. Everything about our family photo was just perfect. My brother, my dad...

I wish the episode ended with that though... I was really upset to watch Caroline and her family talk about my book like they do. Like I said in my blog last week, I had no idea all season the way other people were talking about me and my family behind my back... insulting my husband, making judgments about my kids, and saying mean things about me and now my job. But even if I'd known, I wouldn't have done it back.

What really shocked me when watching this episode though--and when Jacqueline first told me about Caroline's "concern" about Fabulicious!--was that Caroline would be offended. Caroline? Really? Caroline and her kids make fun of everyone and each other all the time. That's one of the things that makes them fun to be around--they're always joking. Me and my family are the same way (as you saw with my husband and Joey in Punta Cana)....
Con't Here

That's it for me, I'm done with this show and Bravo TV. I could kick myself for ever starting to watch. The entire season has been bashing Teresa. And still, not a word on what Teresa did to anyone, the fact is, nothing Teresa says or does is good enough, bc these "women" are all about tearing Teresa down, whatever she says, they will say the opposite. This is just bullying, I wish Teresa would leave this show, hopefully she'll find another gig that can help pay her bills, but I don't think this show is worth it. Viciousness, cruelty, and for what, phoney, fake celebrity, not worth it. And one day Teresa's brother will understand that, I hope by then it's not too late.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Children act up all the time, they are children, children!

What about a few episodes back when Teresa's daughter was acting up in the grocery store, climbed into one of the cases, fell into it and Teresa rewarded her with a high five? Like I said, if I behaved like her children did, my mother would have smacked my ass right there in that grocery store.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
What exactly are these women supposed to be jealous of? A moderately successful cookbook? A drunk husband? $11,000,000 of debt? The *only* housewife to turn her 15 minutes of fame into true success is Bethenny.

The digs at Caroline, Melissa, Christopher and Albie were unnecessary and petty.

Worse, they just weren't funny.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Worse, they just weren't funny.

What are you talking about??? She's flippin just like Lucille Ball!

Honestly, she's just clueless