TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 05, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 05, 2011 users admin

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I read they were filming for next season BUT that the reunion was a couple of days ago and Jacqueline refused to go. Not sure if she followed through with it.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/10/01/jacqueline-laurita-explodes-on-twitter/

Jacqueline Laurita Explodes On Twitter

Lookout Teresa, Jacqueline has had enough!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Wow! I really don't know what to believe- but I am tired of these people being cruel, and you know Bravo LOVES this.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Well, I kept watching this show because I like the Manzos. It's all getting to be too much. Andy Cohen and his crew should be ashamed, they help set up these confrontations on all their shows.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I have a tendency to believe Teresa on this one. I'm not sure she's smart enough for one thing, and I really don't see her as being an evil person. It probably WAS Bravo who set it up so it would appear Teresa was doing something. What's this "eye" thing Jackie was eluding to in her tweets?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The only one of this group with any class, actually of any of the housewife series, is Dina. She left the show mid filming because she had enough. She saw how damaging it was and could be and there was not enough money in the world to make her stay.
Now, she can go Watch Whats happening, she has her own show on HGTV and she is out of the craziness which seems inherent in being a Bravo housewife.
I like Carolyn Manzo but it shocks me that she does this show. It notoriously brings out the worst in people. Be interesting to hear how she spins the upcoming brawl in punta cana that her sons were also involved in. I am sure they were protecting the family (sarcasm).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think the "eye" refers to the cameras.When production and filming is around. Not positive but that is the sense I get.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I agree Missyb..I LOVE Dina..she was my favorite, too! I like her show on hgtv. It's nice to see her again!
What happened with this brawl you are talking about? My son said there was something that happened this winter but I am not sure what it is.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
You're probably right Missyb.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rubyroo, here is one account but if you goggle brawl in punta can, you will get other links. One source says that Theresa was hit hit first by a guest who had champagne spilled on him. Then the mêlée ensued.
http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/09/17/more-details-on-new-jersey-housewives-brawl-in-dominican-republic-a-kim-granatell-moment/

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The saddest part of that whole fight is that the poor policeman's last name is Arreola! Man, that's a tough one to live with, lol!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I think that Albert Manzo is tired of this he seems to be a serious minded hard working man . I noticed that he and his brother in law Chis were silent at the pizzeria birthday party and on the vacation. Albert did speak up regarding the work involved in running a restaurant on while on the vacation .He probably is not used to all of this silly behavior.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Sunday, October 02, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Missyb! I read that they are not going to show the brawl. It sounds so complicated with many involved and all the legal stuff that goes along with it- it makes sense that they wouldn't show it.
I did read that Teresa was spraying a champagne bottle and some landed on that guys wife..he then took it upon himself to punch Teresa in the face. Joe and the boys defended her, and it sounds like a lot of people got involved. Oh well..I guess we will never know what really happened!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
ETA: Just go here lol http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/10/01/jacqueline-laurita-explodes-on-twitter/

From Jacqulines Twitter. She posted pics of her text convo with Teresa. Read from the bottom up. Go to the Twitter to see the Twitpics of the cell convo

http://twitter.com/#!/JacLaurita

Jacqueline Laurita

I have really grown 2love @Kathywakile She really is a genuinely kind person.I wish u all knew.Very rare.She makes me redvelvet ice cream 2
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

I know, right?@Kathywakile:Funny there r so many eggs that think they know so much! it's hilarious they have 1or2 followers!VERY SUSPECT
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

"Thanks for making me a #FIGHTER and my skin a little thicker" Have a great Saturday everyone!
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

Ok,so I'm losing it.This is what all this negativity I'm surrounded w/does 2me.I'm taking deepbreaths&gettingcontrolofmyself
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

What until u hear the rest.There is much more but I'm letting it all unravel little by little all on it's own.No more talk about it!
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

Teresa put out an article that I text her and threatened to release those pictures and I didn't! I wanted to prove that. Teresa is scum!
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

and this.... So enough of this BS! I'm sick and tired of the whole thing . ITS OVER!! #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdi8j
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

more #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdgh6
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

more #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdg94
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

more #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdfs4
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

more #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdfhp
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

&more #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdf9l
1 Oct

Jacqueline Laurita

Another set up? Gross! There's more... #TwitPict twitpic.com/6tdelo
1 Oct

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/kim-depaola-teresa-giudice-not-set-melissa-gorga-real-housewives-new-jersey-joe

Real Housewives Of New Jersey: No One Set Up Melissa Gorga

“Angelo was asked to help promote the salon to his ‘clientele’ and met Kim D. and Teresa at the salon while they were getting their hair done,” Matt said.

“Upon attending the event, as a paying guest, Angelo reacquainted himself with Melissa and they had a brief conversation.”

What made Jacqueline made was this guy was at the salon with Teresa on the same day as the fashion show, she knew the guy was going to the fashion and was miked and Teresa didn't even send a text to warn Melissa that he would be there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
From everything I have read over the last few months, it sounds like Teresa has pissed in everyone's Cheerios. I read somewhere a few months ago that even Caroline isn't really speaking to her.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Caroline said on WWHL that we need to see the finale and we would know the status of her and Teresa's relationship. She also said the reunion was EPIC

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
It seems like on each of these housewives show there's at least one who let's the "fame" go to her head - Teresa on RHONJ, NeNe on RHOA, probably Kyle on RHOBH, and pretty much all of them on RHONY.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
ON WWHL, it seemed to me that Caroline was happy that there was a problem between Teresa and her because she was smiling while she talked about it. Her seemingly enjoyment to be part of the fighting made me sad because out of this whole lot the only family I have enjoyed watching were the Manzos. The reason I started watching the Housewives franchise when it started was to get a glimpse into the lives of the very wealthy, not to watch what has turned into basically the "Cops" tv show in designer clothes.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Monday, October 03, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
Something I am noticing more and more when I watch,is Albie. He has by far been one of my favorite people on the show.But,He seems so stressed.And Sad a lot of the time.I worry that he will be one who succumbs to the pressure of "not being good enough",as many children/adults with learning disabilities. He just is not the same guy he used to be,and as silly as it sounds,the Mama in me is concerned...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think the Huffington Post article is correct, not this other stuff. Teresa even tweeted it didn't happen and she wouldn't care if Melissa did any of that.

Did the guy just walk in mic'd up? Kim D and Teresa now are sound technicians and they bought the equipment, met the guy, put the mic on him and maneuvered him near Melissa?

I don't think it was Kim D and Teresa; Kim D would have a lot to loose if she set-up clients, so would Teresa actually. It makes no sense. What makes sense is that Bravo TV wants to make someone a villain and they have chosen Teresa, all season.

I think Bravo TV is too cheap to get real actors and writers and create something, they sneak around and hurt people for their ratings. They may even get some cast members to agree to the drama, but I think the onus is still on them.

I think Jacqueline is just having a really hard time, you know the saying, 'you always hurt the ones you love'. I hope she and Teresa will recover from this show and remain friends, this show isn't worth losing their friendship over.

Who knows, maybe this alleged feud is also for ratings, just like it's also a possibility Melissa set-up it up herself to continue the alleged feud with Teresa. Whatever the truth is, Bravo TV is at the helm and I for one don't appreciate any of this, it's as if they think the viewers are a bunch of drooling gossips, rather than adults. There is a point where enough is enough, and I think my point was that man dying on the other show, the worst has already happened, and yet they continue on as if nothing did.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Did the guy just walk in mic'd up? Kim D and Teresa now are sound technicians and they bought the equipment, met the guy, put the mic on him and maneuvered him near Melissa?

The producers obviously had him mic'd up. That is why Jac was mad. Teresa was at a salon with him earlier and knew he would be at the fashion show and blindsided Melissa instead of warning her.

Kim loves this drama at the fashion show. Look how much attention it's getting.

I think Teresa is clearly jealous people are starting to like Gorga's and Wakile's. I know I am. Teresa I just can't stand anymore and she used to be my favorite.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
If Teresa had any clout with Bravo TV, then she would not have let Kathy and Melissa be exploited by them, and certainly would not have gone along with herself being made out to be some villain. Kim D is a business woman, not a spy, people would not want to go to her shop if they feel she is setting people up. What would Teresa gain from setting up Melissa? What would Kim D gain? I've yet to come across anyone who cares what Melissa did, I take her at her word, that never happened, but I still don't care. I don't believe the gossip. Bravo TV is ultimately responsible for what happened.

What does Teresa have to be jealous of? Was she jealous before Kathy and Melissa landed on the show? Teresa became an author, made some good choices and created a career for herself outside of the show. What is she jealous of? It's just lies on top of lies. They all seem like nice people, but Melissa and Kathy went on this show and went after Teresa, not the other way around. I think Kathy and Melissa both had stars in their eyes and didn't think of the consequences of their treatment of Teresa, I don't believe either of them, but I do think Bravo TV said they'd put them on the show if they created drama with Teresa.

Whatever real problems between them, going on tv resolves nothing, it only makes things worse, which I guess is the reason Bravo TV put them on. And I'm sick of it. People get hurt and they don't care.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
WOW did you see the preview for the finale?! Teresa wrote in her cookbook that Caroline is as Italian as the Olive Garden. Thems fightin words!

Stormie maybe Teresa is jealous the others aren't $11 million dollars in debt because of their husbands shady business dealings.

Teresa is also jealous everyone is liking Melissa and she wants to knock her down a peg.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I see that as speculation, though. Why did the viewers only hear about jealousy after Melissa and Kathy joined the show? And Teresa helped her brother start his business, she has only been supportive of him. If you look back at the show, the words of jealousy come out of Melissa and Kathy's mouths about Teresa, not Teresa herself. Teresa's world does not live and die by this show, or who is friends with whom. Teresa is busy with her children, her books and her own life, like everyone else. If there is any jealousy, to me it comes from those that speak of it, and often, about other people.

I did see the previews, one where she is talking to Jacqueline about it being a joke, she might think it is, but I don't know that Caroline would, maybe they'll talk about it. I just see more hype by the show, trying to divide people, making them look like 8th grade children, not adults who work through issues. I can't see Caroline holding a grudge, but we'll see, she's entitled to her feelings, though, especially when something is said about her, whatever they may be.

Teresa's blog (click on the word Blogs on the left of this page to see other cast blogs) is up at Bravo for this week's episode, she also mentions she won't be using twitter for a while:

bravotv.com/RHONJ/season-3/blogs/teresa-giudice