TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 30, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 30, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Theresa could call that new book Dollar Store Italian

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! You better trademark the name before she beats you to it. :-)

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
the show would be boring without theresa. is she trying to turn gia into another miley? i hate it when people walk around talking on a phone...especially when they are distracted and not watching their children.

i really didn't think i would like melissa but i do. that don't mean she can sing but her and joe seem like lots of fun.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Joe and Melissa initially, but I have grown to really like them! Joe would be an absolute hoot at a party, and I love his ability to show love so freely. It's really starting to be painfully clear that it's Theresa's husband Joe who is pretty much the root of the problems all around

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
Hukd - Well said. ITA.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I agree, it is definitely Teresa's Joe that is the issue in all of this. I like Melissa too, didn't think that would happen. Also frustrated that Teresa can't move past things but if her Joe is in her ear all of the time, it could be making it harder.

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
i am really missing the watch what happens live show. will they start again soon?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hukd, I have been saying that about Juicy Joe since the season started. Juicy most definitely came between Teresa and her brother, not Melissa.

And I still think Juicy has a drinking problem.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Did y'all see that magazine with Juicy and Teresa all dressed up for their wedding vowels renewal? Cheeeeeesy!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"wedding vowels?" Sounds like something Teresa would say. LOL

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think, and have thought for this whole season that Joe G. has a drinking problem, too. I hadn't noticed before this season though.

Kady

07-30-2000

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kady a private message Print Post    
why is he called juicy joe? that just sounds... gross kinda like the word moist.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
LOL...I am not a native English speaker and I usually pride myself on my ability to communicate effectively, but "wedding vowels" is definitely not right! It did not seem right when I wrote it.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thank you for taking it the right way Rehtse, I did not mean to criticize you. I just imagined your fingers got carried away on the keyboard. I sometimes can not believe half the things I have written when I stop to proof read. I would never guess English is not your first language. You are very fluent!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Whatever the family issues were, I feel that both Melissa and Kathy made them worse by going on this show, and they continue to make things worse every time they bash Teresa and her accomplishments. I don't care about a text argument between Joe and Joey, they are grown men and should speak to each other, but what Joey did to Teresa at the book signing was uncalled for, hurtful and ridiculous. I agree with Joe, I think Joey going was for show. Who needs a formal invitation to a book signing? Nonsense! Who does Melissa think she's kidding with this stuff. I blame Bravo for this mess, they brought these two on to cause a problem, but it is at Teresa's expense. It's not fun and interesting, it's upsetting, especially when the kids are involved. I wish Teresa would get her own show, move on and let Melissa and Kathy have this show, I'm sure they'd find someone else to bash for their popularity.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I still don't remember seeing Kathy trash Teresa and in the last couple of episodes, it has been more of Melissa and Kathy attempting to get along with Teresa but she is just so wrapped up in her "stardom" to accept the olive branch. I think the other housewives on the show are also feeling the same way.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
ITA Txhazeleyes...Teresa seems to be acting the diva in just about every episode. I could be wrong, but Caroline seems to be over it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I don't see Teresa as being wrapped up in stardom at all, I see her as making a success out of being on this show, good for her. What's wrong with that? She can't make a success out of something she enjoys, like cooking and sharing family recipes?

Kathy is more subtle, more woe is me, but listens and gossips with Melissa and others, and laughs and allows her husband to bring out holy water implying Teresa is evil, rather than tell him it's not funny, or stopping Melissa from gossiping about someone she supposedly cares about. I see right through Kathy, I think she's full of it. And both Kathy's husband and Melissa have said Teresa doesn't cook, they have both gone after Teresa's book success. Did Joey or Kathy ever say it's not true, good for Teresa? I never heard that, neither of them have said good for her on her success, I just hear them whining that they didn't get a formal invitation to a book signing of all things, ridiculous.

When did Teresa say she and she alone could be famous? Never. Kathy sits back and acts like she is without fault, yet goes after her cousin for her own fame. And what did Teresa ever do to Joey or Kathy? They've never said it outright, only implied things. What a horrible sister Teresa was to help Joey start his business. What a horrible cousin Teresa is to not want Kathy's husband to flip her <not pancakes>. Everyone has said things they shouldn't have said on this show, and it's highlighted by Bravo, Teresa, though, always takes responsibility for what she says, but Kathy and Melissa either imply or overtly blame Teresa. It's nonsense.

Problems in families can fester over years, the original problem tends to get lost over time, who knows the reasons why they all have been in the situation they've been in. But when did these types of issues become resolvable by going on tv and pointing out the problems? Who went on this show and brought the family problems to the public? How was Kathy and Melissa going on this show bashing Teresa, supposed to fix those problems?

Teresa has made success out of her being on this show, Kathy and Melissa went on the show to be famous, both of them have bashed Teresa every chance they get. I think this will all backfire on Kathy and Melissa at some point, I hope they have a soft spot to fall when it does.

ETA: I think Carolyn has been a friend and has tried to help Teresa move forward from this. But sometimes even Yoda doesn't see the whole picture.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Whenever Kathy and Teresa are on together, every time Teresa says something Kathy always rolls her eyes. She is such an instigator and starts a lot of the problems. I really do not like Kathy at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kady, in the first episode of the first season of RHONJ, Teresa called her husband "Juicy." Because both her husband and brother are named Joe, everyone refers to Teresa's husband as Juicy or Juicy Joe so others know which Joe we are talking about.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't know this was going on. I think the rude awakening is starting for Melissa, I find the whole thing very sad.

realitytea.com

Excerpt:
Melissa Gorga and Jay Mohr Get “Twisted” In Twitter Feud! Jay Says Melissa Asked Him To Trash Teresa Giudice In His Blogs!
Written By Mary 15 Sep 2011

It all started with this humble Tweet from an Auto-Tune inflicted New Jersey Housewife who apparently thinks she can sing and thinks she as clout with the Bravo-machine: “@GreggyBennett @jaymohr37 why are u tweeting him? He’s such an … Pulls food out of peoples mouths.”

See, Greg Bennett, aka Albie and Christopher Manzo’s roommate and mister, is now apparently the “pseudo-manager” of Melissa Gorga and he also has a twitterelationship with comedian and Real Housewives of New Jersey Blogger extraordinaire, (whose recaps make me bitter and jealous!) Jay Mohr. Part of this Twitter-lationship includes pitching some really scary TV ideas of his own...

Anyways, back to the feud! Apparently, Melissa is upset that Jay is unnecessarily harsh about her and her family on these said blogs and she felt the need to call Jay out! ...
Con't Here

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://absurdtosublime.net/2011/09/19/juicy-joe-giudice-takes-5th-and-probably-drank-a-5th/?utm_source=wordtwit&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wordtwit

Juicy Joe Giudice Takes 5th ( And Probably Drank A 5th)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the article, Stormy.

Quote from the article:
Things are about to get a whole lot more interesting as the livid Melissa is slated to appear on Watch What Happens Live, Oct 9th with her new nemesis. And yes, deep down Melissa knows he’s funny

Hmm, must be when WWHL starts for the new season. Should be a good one to watch.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Here's more rude awakening at Bravo TV. From what this article says, Melissa was set-up by Bravo and it looks like Teresa was blamed for it, hopefully she is no longer blamed. I can see Bravo doing this, though, just like they did it to Danielle, who obviously had problems and shouldn't have been on the show. I think Bravo is deliberately seeking to hurt people. I don't care what Melissa did in her past, everyone has one, it means nothing. I'm getting to the point where I just don't want to watch anything on Bravo TV, they are deliberately hurting people, it's bullying and I am sick of it.

huffingtonpost.com

Melissa Gorga's Stripper Past Exposed On 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'
by Naughty But Nice Rob
September 30, 2011

The filming of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" went crazy this week when Bravo ambushed one of the cast members by arranging for the owner of a strip club where she used to work to show up on camera....Con't Here

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, September 30, 2011 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the article Stormie. This makes me SICK!!! The past is the past..Bravo is disgusting!
Jacqueline is not such a nice person. As much as I didn't like Ashley's behavior..she did say her mom acts like a child and that her mom liked gossiping with her therapist. What a nice friend!
So this must be the taping for the show next year. The one they show now was filmed in Autumn and winter..I'm not sure, but I don't think we would see this until the next season.