TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2011 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Hukdon it is indeed good to laugh on a Friday especially when in 9 minutes I can GO HOME !

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Huk I didn't have on my readers when I first read your post. I am soooooooo glad I found them and reread your post. lol

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Subtle, wasn't it?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Huk, yuck yuck yuck!!!!! I knew your mind! LOL

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad that Kelly, Jill and Alex are not returning. While I liked Alex I did find her boring.

I've been searching for the RHofDC thread and can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Shenanagon, so far Jill and Alex have tweeted that those are rumors and they haven't been either renewed or canned yet.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Kelly and Jill I could do without. Alex is hmmmm, okay. Jill is just desperate and Kelly is whacked. I am so tired of seeing Kelly in every photo she can possibly manage to insert herself into. The latest one of her in a dress and wet from sprinklers is just ridiculous. This show should be called desperate wannabes NYC.
Honestly have stopped watching for the most part. All of these women are so vain. They are not people that I would ever befriend or admire.
Wow, I sounded so mean. Sorry.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
havent followed this since bethany left, but i saw somewhere this morning that sonja said the 3 girls were let go per a bravo person she talked to

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
When is Bethany's show coming back??? Haven't seen or heard anything from her for awhile.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Tweet from Alex McCord confirms:

Nothing was decided until today, but as of tonight a decision has been reached. @SimonvanKempen & I are leaving #RHONY, sadly but amicably.
-------------------

Jill's said:
I plan on discussing my future in my next newsletter . Sign up jillzarin.com. I love you for caring so much.
-------------------

Nothing from Kelly (she's probably out chasing rainbows and eating gumberries)

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Couldn't they have taken Cindy with them, too?!!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Sammi, they're filming Bethenny now.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Watching2 they are taki;ng Cindy with them. Just read an article that FOUR are leaving and Cindy is the fourth!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sorry to see Alex go, but as far as Jill, Kelly and Cindy --- see ya !!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am also sorry to see Alex go...but happy about the rest!!! Kinda wish The Countess was going too.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, September 18, 2011 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Wish the countess was going instead of Alex.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Yay!!!! Thanks Kellsma! I agree with everyone about the "countess."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny that three of the four brunettes on the reunion's bully couch are gone !!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 6:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The queen of mean has been fired and that is a good thing. I wasn't planning on watching the new season but with Jill gone I'll probably check it out...for sure will check it out. I'll miss Alex and Simon, though. Kelly was a complete joke and in a weird way I'll miss seeing her unhealthy mental health play out on my TV screen.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Why wasn't Luann fired too? Sick of her too. Just sorry Alex was let go.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny that three of the four brunettes on the reunion's bully couch are gone !!!

And sad that their primary victim is gone, too. Apparently they want to take the show "in a new direction." I read something somewhere about focusing on women with money and power, which explains keeping Sonja and Ramona, but not Luann.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, but she's a Countess, did you forget? Even though divorced from the Count, she gets to keep that title. Countess Dracula is more like it...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Luann got a pretty penny from her divorce - and she hasn't filed bankruptcy.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure how pretty of a penny she got? She probably received enough monies to keep her kids in housing and clothing. But I have a hunch that once the kids are of age that will stop. She had a hard time finding an apartment in NY and is living in their Hamptons home. Had to leave the rented house they were staying in. Generally speaking people who live in the Hamptons also have a home in the city. I don't think the count has/had enough money to make LuAnn on par with Ramona, Kelly or Zarin.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, September 19, 2011 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
One of these morning talk shows said that Alex and Simon are in talks with Bravo to develop a show around them! (its all talk right now, so they are probably going to figure out if they can do anything interesting and with drama - but I think Bravo recognizes that Alex and Simon are so different from the others! Not sure if they can come up with a storyline I'd watch, but I too like Alex)

Oh, they also mentioned how the NY HW wanted to control how they were portrayed and in what venues they'd be filmed - that they were "too aware of their own press" and it got to be too much - they then brought up how Bravo had thought that the Beverly Hills HW was going to be a great season, then with the horrible suicide, its taken them all back a step...