TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through September 16, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I agree Cindy... she is smug, snarky, and nasty. While she professes to not talk behind the other's backs, she is getting nasty digs in TO their faces and acting as if she is the Queen of the Universe. I can't stand her. Oh, and btw "countess", your singing s.t.i.n.k.s!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
She has earned her title - without the "o".

Sourweedjm

04-06-2007

Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sourweedjm a private message Print Post    
lol alisons!

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
LOL!!! too funny Alisons. Totally agree by the way.

Donya

09-10-2009

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Donya a private message Print Post    
I started watching the second part of the reunion, only made it through the first 5-10 minutes then I had to turn it off. Though they are all a handful, the brunettes totally are the meanest of the bunch. Kelly, Jill & Luann, if any of these three are back, I'll not be watching. These three are the ulitmate bullies, in my opion. I would think they're families would be appalled by the things that come out of their mouths.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I will be coming home tomorrow and probably catch the show on one of the million reruns - but is it worth it? It is not like any of these women would be my friends or people I would look to for guidance or anyone I would buy a product from.

Have to think about it, but won't last to long as I really dislike people who yell and ignore.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
...but won't last to long as I really dislike people who yell and ignore.

You'll last about a minute and a half then

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, August 05, 2011 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Well, I finally made it through the full 90 minutes of the 2nd reunion show and I am appalled. I've never, in my life, seen three grown woman (Luan, Jill and Kelly) act so immature and childish. They put the term "mean girls" to shame. I honestly can't imagine how grown women could allow themselves to been seen in such a bad light. The three of them are horrendously ridiculous. Even if they can't stand any of the blondes I don't know why they would act that way.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I think they're all pathetic. I wouldn't want to socialize with any of them for the life of me.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It is being reported 3 of the Housewives were fired today. Kelly, Jill and Alex. Why Alex instead of LuAnn?

"Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, Ramona Singer and Sonja Morgan will remain with the show and three new cast members will be added. Now, there is a chance that one, two or all three of the benched Housewives will be asked back, if any or all of the new cast members do not prove interesting enough in front of the cameras, according to a source."

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/09/15/kelly-bensimon-alex-mccord-jill-zarin-fired-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised. After last season's fiasco of a reunion, bloggers were all over the Bravo website pleading with TPTB to fire this group. I don't think I've ever seen that before where the fans say can all of the housewives and start with a whole new cast.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Alex is tweeting that there has been no decision whether she is in or out yet, that nothing has been finalized.

The others I don't care enough about to check...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I am sorry to hear about Alex and also wished it had been the Countless. Jill is just a bully along with Luann. And Kelly is just non existant as far as I am concerned.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Half the fun of watching these Housewives shows for me, is the bickering. I want them all to return, except for Cindy. She's iccky

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I think I said it before - I don't mind bickering. Last season, however, it seemed to take on a level of personal meanness I found unpleasant.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 15, 2011 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I am good with these three being gone...especially Alex. She reminds me of frankenstein...loved when Doogie Howser called her that on WWHL. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Kelly leaves, she will probably tweet that Bravo isn't being "authentic."

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Kelly CAN'T leave! Where else will we get little pearls of wisdom like these:

Johann. Johann face, Alex. Johann. Baby face. Soft face. Oh my god, that's it! That is so hot!

You live in a horror movie and I live in Disneyland

There's like knives on her tongue. I can't even imagine Jason kissing her because she's like filled with knives!

I was having nightmares. I have been, I threw up, but I was, I threw up the night before I came thinking Bethenny was trying to frickin' kill me becuse she tried to kill me so many times before.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Hukd... I knooooooooooow !!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I changed my opinion on Alex so sorry to see her go; too bad the Countess wasn't kicked to the curb.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
...too bad the Countess wasn't kicked to the curb.

She probably has a huge following of fans because of her music career.

omg, I'm so not serious...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
On Regis and Kelly Live - Andy was the guest host, Kelly had an article to ask about the HW - Andy claims he has no idea, he's been in Brazil and is headed to CA for the Emmys, so he conveniently shrugged his shoulders - Kelly didnt even mention the HW btw!

Kelly should've left after that fiasco on Romonas trip imo -
Alex I think tried too hard to get camera time - she was mean, and it just didnt fit again, imo
Jill - has always been a bit over the top - she has wanted to control things, so I imagine that was just too much for the powers that be on that show -

but I do not care for LuAnn and her smug "I'm better than you, I am a countess and do not forget it attitude"

it would seem if they dont have Bethenney they should stick a fork in the RH of NYC imho - they've burned through the storylines havent they?

(and yes, I know Bethenny doesnt need RH she has her own show, and doing quite well - but if they do some kind of reunion storylines - Jill and Bethenny reunite - they'd (ie Bravo, NOT Jill, nor Bethenny do I see hopping on board ) do it...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I hope Andy Cohen is the new host for Kelly Ripa. They have good chemistry.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Hukdon thank you for the clarification.... I was reading that and thinking "huh".

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, September 16, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Hukdon thank you for the clarification.... I was reading that and thinking "huh".